What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money is definitely not the only motivating factor when you want to venture into any business and sometimes there are many other factors responsible for business growth.

Bro, money isn't supposed to be but as it stands now, a lot of entrepreneurs and start ups place priority and value as a secondary aim, the things or satisfaction they're supposed to give to their clients. That way the business crumbles fast

When starting a business you have to consider lot of things both knowledge and others , to acheive your desired goals I think these are things to consider when starting a business

Even though making money is a big consideration in starting a business it is not the only motivating factor,we have seen people doing what they have passion for only to later monetize such passion.

Even though making money is a big consideration in starting a business it is not the only motivating factor,we have seen people doing what they have passion for only to later monetize such passion.
Am doubting I think the only motivating factor is money,the thing you need to ask yourself is that what make you to create that business is it not money?without money such stress wouldnt be incured and you wouldnt bother yourself to go into such business I own a business and the thing that driven me to open that business was money

I have seen cases like this before whereby they start a business just because of the passion they have. This is where most NGO starts from.

Money is not the only motivating factor to setup a business. One of the major motivating factor to setup a business is also knowledge. Knowing more about the business one is going into is another motivating factor

Nope, money is not the only necessity factors to look at when starting a business, although is one of the most important. Knowledge about the business is important then money follows then you now talk of the location and strategies to use.
Money is not the only motivating Factor when starting a business idea is also a motivating Factor or if you have an idea and you believe in the idea then you are motivated to start up your business.

Money is not the only motivating factor to setup a business. One of the major motivating factor to setup a business is also knowledge. Knowing more about the business one is going into is another motivating factor
Maybe you forgot to mention passion which is related to the knowledge. If you have the passion the tendency is to know how your passion can work in the business. If you are fond of plants then selling planting materials and seedlings can be a good business based on your passion.

Money keeps driving an entrepreneur to do more and keep his business afloat to enjoy financial stability long time. Without that, no one would've loved to go into business without profit.

No money isn't the only motivating factor but it is one of the major motivating factor when start up a business,when there is money the urge to run a business will emerge from no where

Profits or money making is the major but not only the motivating factor in starting a business for most people. Because it is going to be the source of one's livelihood that's why it has to be a major motivating factor in business

No some people really just want the title of business man and they really enjoy doing business so money is not the only factor as far as I am concerned

Of cos it's money... Money is the sole motivator for everyone to go into business apart from the few non profit organization done mostly by the already rich

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?

oney is not only the motivating factor to starting a business idea vision, goal and objective and also be a motivating factor for you to start a business which encourage you it makes you

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
Money is not the only motivational factor for business. There are other factors, some people want a fame through creating many businesses as they want. And many other factors depending on individual self or community interest and soon.

Money is not the only motivational factor for business. There are other factors, some people want a fame through creating many businesses as they want. And many other factors depending on individual self or community interest and soon.
That's to say passion to gain fame makes them consider businesses and not simply for the money. Money isn't the only thing that makes one successful.

money is not only the motivating factor to starting a business idea vision, goal and objective and also be a motivating factor for you to start a business which encourage you it makes you feel accomplish of what you have done.
Yes you are correct. It's not only the money that motivated a business to do very well. I agree that accomplished vision goal and objectives can also be part of the motivation.

That's to say passion to gain fame makes them consider businesses and not simply for the money. Money isn't the only thing that makes one successful.
I have to agree with passion. That comes first before the profit. One business owner that I know established his business to create employment for the handicapped. They manufacture Happy Toothpaste.

It depends, i think making one business popular is the key to a successful business that is advertising it.

I have to agree with passion. That comes first before the profit. One business owner that I know established his business to create employment for the handicapped. They manufacture Happy Toothpaste.
That shows he is passionate to help the disabled, and that's tremendous. Surely that will bring unending profit overflow for the manager cos he puts first the passion and love for helping the disabled to earn too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back