What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money should always be one of the most important factors in any business,apart from money other things that is required is for the business sustainability, example of other things we should not overlook in business is management, reputation, feedback, this will help to guide the business on the right path.

I can’t say money is the only motivating factor when starting a business because even if you have the money without good business idea or orientation, the money will just be a waste factor but money is very important motivating factor because without the money too, you’re not different from someone that doesn’t have any business idea

With out good business idea, ways to balance risk with creativity, money will become nonsense. If we have money and doesn't have ideas where to invest it will turn futile over night.

I comprehend that cash is essential for each entrepreneur to make benefit and make money also through it. However, we should consistently put the development of our business first, prior to considering driving monetary achievement. without adjusting the business to arrive at the high even out and accomplish its latent capacity, will send it slamming down.

Anybody that starts a business to make a quick profit, will find the business crumble as quick as it starts. You need to nurture your business to a point that no matter what it becomes a huge asset to you.

money is not the only thing that can motivate someone to start up a business although money is necessary in any business we are starting,money can help to start up a business but money cannot help to sustain the business for a long time, motivation can also be a factor when starting a business

Let's not kid ourselves, and be honest, money is the main drive and desire of any business Person.
Even looking at the name, Business man, he's only about its Business and it's only aim is to maximize profit and get more money.
You are right, the most motivating factors that drives other factors in business is money. Before you establish any business, you need to know if the business will be profitable or not so as not to lose your money.

Yes of course. I'm fully in support of this statement. Money is the drive for a business. Even if you're filled with ideas to the brim without money, all the ideas will be a waste since there's no money to execute it

Money is not the only motivating factor when starting a business but it is the most motivating factor. People also establish businesses to satisfy their long term desire or fantasy to own a particular type of business.

No i never think it should be the motivating factor behind the establishment of any business. What should be the motivating factor in my opinion is the desire to solve people problems and when this is achieved then money come as a reward of the problems you solved. Because money follow values.

Well money is not the only motivation to starting up a business though sometimes money could sometimes be the aim and final results for starting up a business.

Money is not the only motivating factor when starting a business but it is the most motivating factor. People also establish businesses to satisfy their long term desire or fantasy to own a particular type of business.
Some people will be so confident when they have money to start the business than those people who do not have money, money comprises of 70% of the motivation we need in starting a business.

Some people have other reasons for choosing a business such as wanting to give back to the society or just them wanting to earn from the I passion

Money is very important and to answer you yes it is the only motivating Factor to starting a business because without it a business can not progress

Money can't be the only motivating factor when it comes to starting a business. Other factors combine to also motivate a person like the kind of area to site the business and so on

As for me yes
Because without money you can not be able to start up something reasonable
You need money must a times to start up a business

not everyone is trying to be rich when making a business, some people are just willing to have a stable life with no jobs that might be so hard for them or doesn't generate enough income for their lives needs
Very true, for some, yes the money is important but they are still after that feel of being independent financially, while others get excited to share their skills to others as it is their passion and something they love, so getting money from it becomes an added bonus.

Money is motivating but not what motivates me more when it comes to going into business first time. In fact I don't put interest first time on how much I should be making everyday from the business, I'm always working to enable my business never to dwindle anytime soon.

There are many other reasons that people would want to start a particular business. To some people its because they just want to follow their passion and some to help others.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?

Well, some people will definitely come to sell it to you that you should first look up to rendering services to the public before looking at money but I will tell you the opposite.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back