What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money is not only the factor that motivates when starting a business, there other factors like
Idea
E.t.c
When you have a good experience of the new business you're venturing into, there will be this confidence and boldness around you,
If the location of your office is located in the heart of a busy city, that also will motivate you more, because people will always sight your office easily.

In the equation of making businesses work, remove money from the things required to make business starts or work, now tell me what is business without money

I think Money is the first thing and also the bedrock of everything a human need in life, moreso you also need drive and passion towards the kind of business you want to do. Without money the idea is wasted so you need money.

Seriously, it's very important that people tell themselves the real truth about what they really want because any business as far as I'm concerned is set up for the purpose of making money.

Those who established a business and relied solely on financial aspect of their business during its early start up crumble with in short period of time cos they didn't do the needful just hoping for fast profit.

In the equation of making businesses work, remove money from the things required to make business starts or work, now tell me what is business without money
I can agree that money is the center fold of the business. However, if you do not have the passion for the business then you may not last long even if the business is earning. My sister is like that. She had handled several businesses that were all successful. But after a year or two she would close shop and think of another business.

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
You are right. I agree with you. I choose also the growth of the business first before asking for the salary. The money will just follow if the business is gaining a lot income already. I have an experience in work where I received up to 18th month salary bonus because our company is prospering.

You are right. I agree with you. I choose also the growth of the business first before asking for the salary. The money will just follow if the business is gaining a lot income already. I have an experience in work where I received up to 18th month salary bonus because our company is prospering.
That's a welcome note that you earned 18th months salary bonus due to the fact your company is on the massive progress which enabled the company to reward its workers with such reasonable amount of money.

Yes,money is really the basic factor of motivation. That's the motor to push the business plan you have. Any other factors are secondary.

Money is not the only motivating factor when you want to venture into any business but there are also others like having the right idea and knowledge of the business you are going into.

Money is not the only thing to consider before starting a business. You need to also consider the purpose of your business, the market for your business, proximity to your target audience and your competitors

As far as I'm concerned, no matter what other people says, I have strong reasons to stay with my opinion that it's all about making money would be the reason why I should start any business.

Maybe some entrepreneurs only care about money, what sometimes ends being prejudicial to the same business. But while we pursue money through our businesses (not everybody has the real possibility to work for free), we need to love our activity and we must show concern towards our customers. Imagine a medical clinic only pursuing money and neglecting patients: what a disaster!

For me, money is the most motivating factor in starting a business, because I wish to get more and more of it. But for some people money is not the motivating factor in starting there business, as some would want to provide a certain goods or services for the customers.

Seriously, it's very important that most people would become very honest about what they do because I don't know what other reasons why anyone would open a new business.

Money is not the only motivating factor in starting up the business. There are some people who set up a business just to improve humanity without looking at the profit. I have seen a business owner will share all the yearly profit with all the workers just to show appreciation.

Yes,money is really the basic factor of motivation. That's the motor to push the business plan you have. Any other factors are secondary.

Seriously, money is everything for me because I don't really know anything that's bigger than making money from your business. I don't know what else a business is set up for.

That is really very true. To earn money is the primary reason why a business is being put. Business is really a business. Businesses exists for this ultimate reason and motivation. You don't put up a business just to lose or give away money. It is always to gain money or have a big profit.

Maybe some entrepreneurs only care about money, what sometimes ends being prejudicial to the same business. But while we pursue money through our businesses (not everybody has the real possibility to work for free), we need to love our activity and we must show concern towards our customers. Imagine a medical clinic only pursuing money and neglecting patients: what a disaster!
What a disaster indeed. Which shows that, most of the entrepreneurs, even in the medical line is just interested for the money alone and not even saving life first.

Actually no but the motivating factor in any business should be desire to solve problems because when we focus on that maney come easily.

That is really very true. To earn money is the primary reason why a business is being put. Business is really a business. Businesses exists for this ultimate reason and motivation. You don't put up a business just to lose or give away money. It is always to gain money or have a big profit.

Seriously, it's why when I hear some people talk about their major aim is to being to offer services to the people, I just call them big hypocrites and lairs.

You can have money to start a business but if you're not self motivated and goal oriented your business will not last long. You also need to be educated and have knowledge of what you want to start.

I don't think so my friend. Some people actually have this inborn passion for the niche or business they are starting, that is what keeps them going.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back