What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

When it comes to business the first thing to define is passion except you just want to invest in a business that someone can manage for you, you can then think of money as the key motivator

To be honest, the number one reason for any business set up, is to make a decent income, which is money. If not, why would l spend a lot of money to set up a business, just for fun? It's laudable, unless l have a passion to offer free services to the public as an act of philanthropy by setting up NGOs.

Money is not only the motivating factors to start a business. Having passion for it and trying to solve and meet the need of people and ensure they are satisfied from the product and services you render is one of the motivating factor.

I do n ot think that money should be the only reason for starting a business. You should choose to do what you love to do and through this way, you will be enjoying what you do and also make money at the same time. I love to write and I would prefer making money by writing articles over a stressful, high-paying job.

Instant profits shouldn't be a motivator to starting a business because it would make giving up on the business very easy when those instant profits are not realized. It is better to think of what contributions your business would be making to the society and how passionate you are about it.

This reminds me of a rich guy who opened up a convenience store in one province. He had wanted to help the people in the rural area because almost everything is imported from the city which means even soap is expensive. The store did not earn well but it did not lose either. The owner was content so he continued operating the store for the benefit of the population in the area.

Money is not the only factor but it is the main factor that encourages a business man,and I discovered that the type of business one venture into can also be a motivation itself.little progress in a newly start up business is a motivation

To be honest money is the main factor is establishing a business before dreams and aspirations, cause the bitter truth is money is needed to fulfill some goals and objectives in life.

not everyone is trying to be rich when making a business, some people are just willing to have a stable life with no jobs that might be so hard for them or doesn't generate enough income for their lives needs

In as much as the sole aim for everyone in business is to make money. However, money should not be the motivating factor. Meeting the need of the people should be ultimate priority in business that would in turn bring about the ultimate goal of getting money.

Money is not the only motivating factor when starting or running your business. There are other factors I believe can be a motivating factor like the fear of failure. Not wanting to lose the money you have invested into the business collapsing

No! Money is part of the sole aim but it's not the "only" motivating factor. Speaking of me, I'll want to business to achieve the peak of Fame that it runs through the lips of every one which is a part of my vision statement.

Money might not be the only motivating favror in businesses, but I can tell you that it is one of the major factor in business for most people. The prospect of making a lot cash in profits is a moral booster

Gaining profits is the main reason why people get into business, but it should not be your only focus. You should focus on what the business is meant to solve for your customers. So provide good quality products and services to your customers, have a reachable daily target and manage your time and yourself well, the consequence of this will be an immense increase in profits.

I was thought in entrepreneural class that the first thing an entrepreneur seeks for is the satisfaction of the customers before seeking profit

money is not only the motivating factor to starting a business idea vision, goal and objective and also be a motivating factor for you to start a business which encourage you it makes you feel accomplish of what you have done.
Most of the time vision, goals and objectives are often money. Every company or organization wants to make profit, unless is a non profit organization

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
Making good profit is every business owner's goal.
Once you start your business, having done all that's worth-doing, get your business moving and make your money.
The money won't stop flowing if you're taking the right steps.

Gaining instant profit shouldn't be the only driving or motivational source for a business . I would also like to focus on the growth of my business, gain loyalty and trust from as many consumers as possible too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back