What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
Naturally, that is always the motivating factor.
But then we have to settle down and think of other reasons for starting that business.
It could be that you are passionate about it or you just want to meet the needs of others.

Naturally, that is always the motivating factor.
But then we have to settle down and think of other reasons for starting that business.
It could be that you are passionate about it or you just want to meet the needs of others.
I understand your point, naturally we need that fast profit to come by. But you know, profit comes in when the entrepreneur is doing his or her utmost best to set out fantastic plan for the business.

Well money is very important in every business and so is the profit you make from the business but I don't think it is the only motivating factor for work,I believe that there are others

As a business owner, you should feel great that your ideas are becoming actualized in the sense that you can satisfy ones needs, this should be a great motivating factor in a business after which the money making aspect comes in. That's my opinion.
We all know that the aim of every business is to make profit, but that should not be the motivating factor of businesses.
businesses should look out for customer satisfaction; without customers, sales cannot be made.

I read the comments and noticed that most people say that money is not a priority in starting a business. why do you open a business, for pleasure? to pass the time not to get bored? Of course money is important, when everyone starts a business they think of profit ... that's why you open your business. to be successful to be able to live a beautiful life without going to work every day.

I say yes, money is important. That's why I started my business to make money. not to gain experience or because I was bored at home and I said "let's start a business to waste my time"

Money is not the only thing to consider before starting a business. You need to also consider the purpose of your business, the market for your business, proximity to your target audience and your competitors
There are things most business owners fail to get and understand when they are going into a business,the motivation should be in the provision of the needs of the customers and then the money will follow the value you provide.

I dont understand why people keep saying money is not a motivationalfactors of starting a business , what exactly is the reason why we are stressing ourselves working if not to make money.

Money should not be the only motivating factor for starting a business. A person should have a definite plan, set goals and objectives to be achieved in the business. When the business is well established, it will begin to generate income.

don't actually believe that money is a motivated factor when starting a business. this is because many people who have money to start a business without business plans sometimes run lost after starting the business. the main motivated factor of a business should be the achievement.

Just like you rightly said money should not be the priority when starting a business, it's only those who intend to scam people that place money first before starting the business. Legitimate business should be allowed to run for some time in order for the owner to gain some knowledge into the business.

Well I will say money is very important when starting up a business, well I would like to say that with money everything is almost possible because you will be motivated to do all the necessary things you are interested.

Money should not be the only motivating factor for starting a business. A person should have a definite plan, set goals and objectives to be achieved in the business. When the business is well established, it will begin to generate income.
That is actually correct,a clear plan of action about what one want to acheive in a venture should be very strong when setting out a business,because when faced with the tide of market dynamics,these are among the things that will keep one going.

Money is not the only motivation for a business or to start up a business, there are other motivation or factors that can serve a motivation also the truth is money is the major and most important motivation when it's comes to a business

Money is definitely the motivating factor. If you are starting out a business and you don't have the required capital , you will be discouraged because money is needed to run the business very smoothly.

Whenever I want to start a business I do not only consider the tendency of me making money from it. I understand that money is going to be the most important thing but then I actually have to be able to give back and also have knowledge about the industry in order to continually grow.

As someone who is getting into business, it is very important to realise that money is only motivation factor because without it, you can never move forward and make significant progress in your business.

I think money is not major factor when starting a business, the most important when starting a business is knowledge to that business, because knowledge is very important to business.

Money in an integral foundation which businesses ought to stand on if they really want to stand the test of time, but it is not everything. Gaining customer loyalty is also a great way of motivation.

I have always believed that apart from just money it is just important that you should also have some motivating factors and reasons why you may want to open your business. Personally I think somebody should have a personal connection and should open it with the aim of solving a pinpoint.

Though people might say money is not the first motivational factor in starting a business , but what is the reason why we complain of not making enough sales if money is not a motivational factor?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back