What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

No, money is not the only motivation, but it is the prime motivator in most cases. People are also inspired by the opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking start-up team and create an amazing product. People are often inspired by job titles or job responsibilities, which means there is a wide field of influence. The key is to find out what motivates a person to try to influence them positively.

A lot of business organisations usually start their business with the aim of making profit and that is completely okay. This does not mean that some people do not have other missions too like giving back to the community or actually solving problem.

Apart from money , i don't see any other motivating factors that encourages people to start up a business. Other people could start up a business for any other reason but money is always the most important.

In as much as the sole aim for everyone in business is to make money. However, money should not be the motivating factor. Meeting the need of the people should be ultimate priority in business that would in turn bring about the ultimate goal of getting money.
I totally agree with you,because one of the things a prospective business entreprenuer should always look out for is to be able to satisfy the needs of his clients and that would in turn bring about the needed client base into his business.

I totally agree with you,because one of the things a prospective business entreprenuer should always look out for is to be able to satisfy the needs of his clients and that would in turn bring about the needed client base into his business.
There are other factors that may motivate an entrepreneur to start up a business. However, most businesses were set up with the sole aim of profit making.
There are other factors that may motivate an entrepreneur to start up a business. However, most businesses were set up with the sole aim of profit making.

The main reason why i believe that money is the main motivational factors why we are doing business is that if the business is not bringing in enough profit , we always get depressed and it might lead to the closure of the business.

The main reason why i believe that money is the main motivational factors why we are doing business is that if the business is not bringing in enough profit , we always get depressed and it might lead to the closure of the business.
Money is among other things the factors that drive interest and motivates someone in business,but if we focus on the monetary aspect alone without offering value to customers,the money will not come.

Money is among other things the factors that drive interest and motivates someone in business,but if we focus on the monetary aspect alone without offering value to customers,the money will not come.
The point is that it seems so many people are going into business to make money. Even if value is being offered to customers the main reason for doing this is to generate profit which definitely is money.

money is not only the motivating factor to starting a business idea vision, goal and objective and also be a motivating factor for you to start a business which encourage you it makes you feel accomplish of what you have done.
I completely agree with this, money for s not all you need more j other to start up a business, you need lot of things, and also not having those qualities will lead to loses.

90% of people will always choose to do things because of money and some people will do it because they want to attend a higher position. At the end all still boils down to the fact that they will have an increase in salary and so on.

Money is one of the main concerns for a business, but there are also other things involved. For example, sells Tesla and he makes an insane amount of money. But he is not just making money from tesla, he is also trying to cut carbon footprint. Jeff Bezos makes a lot of money from Amazon but by creating a platform like Amazon, he is also helping other individuals and businesses to use the platform to make money or buy things

There are many people who are passionate about starting a business. Money is definitely one of the biggest factors that might play a really huge role. If a person is passionate about something, then they will take more interested for sure. However, if they are not being compensated well, then they may lose interest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back