What's new

Do you think money is the only motivating factor when starting a business?

Money should just be the only motivating factor for my business.The growth of my business will matter too and I should be able to produce quality goods for customers and d earn their trust

The primary purpose of starting a business is to make money. Once you start making money, you have a social responsibility of giving back to the community. Corporate social responsibility is very important.

Money is the major motivating factor for anyone starting any business of any kind whatsoever. But then there are other secondary motivating factors like your passion for that type of business

I understand that money is very necessary for every business owner in order to make profit and earn a living as well through it. But we should always put the growth of our business first, before thinking about driving financial success. without balancing the business to reach the top level and achieve its potential, will send it crashing down.

Do you think gaining instant profit should be the top priority when starting our business?? Or wait to build it to stand strong, then expect money to flow regularly from it?
To be sincere with you I will definitely tell you that for me money is the most motivating factor for me to start up any business as I would never start up a business because I have passion for it but because I want to make money off The Business.

Profit making isn't the most important part as far as building a business is concerned.. continuity and passion should also be considered when having a business plan

Money us the biggest motivation to starting a business,all rational entrepreneurs starts businesses mostly to make profit,but business are set up to solve problems

Money is not the only motivating factor to start up a business, not everyone are starting a business for after the money only but are also about building your own legacy, your fame

Money is the only motivating factor to be considered in starting business, there are still a lot of other factors like having passion for a certain kind of business
Post automatically merged:

Money is the only motivating factor to be considered in starting business, there are still a lot of other factors like having passion for a certain kind of business

Well if you have an idea of a business and you don't have money to execute the business how will you start it, so only money motivate a business

Money I think is not the only motivating factor in starting up a business... For me it has to do with passion.

Money is not a motivated factor when starting up a business but is the important thing to look upon, you must have knowledge about the business that you about to start.

As a business owner, you should feel great that your ideas are becoming actualized in the sense that you can satisfy ones needs, this should be a great motivating factor in a business after which the money making aspect comes in. That's my opinion.

I think the main objective of most entrepreneurs in business is to make profits. Though there are other people who have set up businesses and firms to to provide quality services and satisfaction to their consumers without much emphasis on making profit.

Money isn't everything in life. I don't mean that money is not important money is important but only when it when we are in need of fleshly and perishable things.

Most business starter do put making i.e profit as their main priority at the starting point of a business. Actually one should not really target huge load of profit at the starting of any business, you should be interested in gaining attention of the audience first. But am not saying you should put your eye off the profit aspect of your business, of course we all know that any business without profit will likely fail.

Money, is not the only motivating factor when starting a business but you as an entrepreneur most also consider the vision and mission of the business and how perfect you are ready to achieve them over a given period of time.

Money is not the only factors to do a business although it is one of the most important factor of starting a business no doubt about it but not only one

One thing I have observed is that virtually every starting business needs a capital,when the capital is available it becomes a yardstick of motivation to the business personnel

Money is among one of the most important factors to consider when starting a business and should also be a motivating Factor, because as we understand without money it is impossible for us to start a business or put our skill into use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back