What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

Everything is dependant on how the online paid to post forum works. If they offer more posting opportunities in a day and based on their point value in terms of relation to dollar, then you can make up to $30 in such time frame. But to be very honest, it's going to be very difficult.
Its going to be difficult, even if the pay is relatively high. You need rest sometimes to refresh the dying muscles and tissues. Based on the time you are using to work on the site, unless one will work for at least 12 hours everyday for straight one week with other for sites too.

Lol, that's why one needs a good skill to achieve higher amount of money via online income platform. Their are some certain skill jobs that will pay you up to $100 a day. So it all depends on your skill and what you want to achieve online. If you have skills such as; writing an engaging and well thought contents/articles via a high paying writing sites you can earn that amount. If you can transcribe, translate, and tutor via YouTube you can make that amount I quoted online.
I possess some of this skills aright.
I need this websites that will enable me to make money writing or engaging in content or creating contents I mean good contents online and get paid.

Earning upto $30 per week on paid-to-post sites is possible on the condition that you have to work simultaneously with more than two of such sites, and you have to put in lots of hours of work daily to be able to achieve that.

I do not have much experience with paid to post sites. Currently, I am active only on bizdustry. Based on the terms and conditions on this site, I think making $30 a week is absolutely possible.

I think it's quite possible to make $30 or more from paid to post sites this is dependent on somethings like getting the right sites and commitment to doing tasks on them.

You can also achieve that feat by doing PTP on multiple sites then polling your earnings together.
Nice suggestion, working on different PTP sites its a fantastic one. But how many hours will I devote on those PTP sites to achieve that aim of making $30 a week?? Because it gonna be kinda stressful to achieve.

Its going to be difficult, even if the pay is relatively high. You need rest sometimes to refresh the dying muscles and tissues. Based on the time you are using to work on the site, unless one will work for at least 12 hours everyday for straight one week with other for sites too.
Haha, I can remember one time when I tried to work for straight 24 hours for just only two days here on Bizdustry, I almost broke down on the third day. Both my eyes kept hurting me and closing when I just lay my head down a bit.

Haha, I can remember one time when I tried to work for straight 24 hours for just only two days here on Bizdustry, I almost broke down on the third day. Both my eyes kept hurting me and closing when I just lay my head down a bit.
Okay, lol, that's what I'm talking about. Even as a VIP I need proper rest, like today I couldn't keep up steady I went to sleep for 2 hours. I still have my offline gaming I'm managing sometimes too my attention is needed. I don't think its realistic for me a week. But $20 might be realistic for me to achieve.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Well, to me it is not quite easy for someone to make up to $30 per week from paid to post sites , unless the person is a VIP , 1.e has unlimited privilege to post . Outside that , one who is restricted by hourly post can't be able to earn that much easily except when he is spending up to 15 hours per day .

If you are in US, UK or other countries in Europe then it is very possible to make such amount within a single day, but if you are in Africa most especially in my country Nigeria 🇳🇬 then I would advise you not to waste your time as it would be a great time waste because you might not earn anything.

Well, to me it is not quite easy for someone to make up to $30 per week from paid to post sites , unless the person is a VIP , 1.e has unlimited privilege to post . Outside that , one who is restricted by hourly post can't be able to earn that much easily except when he is spending up to 15 hours per day .
Hmm, even a VIP can't still achieve such amount of money per week working forum. Unless he or she doesn't take a break on work. Or the VIP doesn't have anything to do again to do. Just him and the forum all alone working every minute for one week. But he or she shouldn't just except physical breakdown and serious health issues, for improper rest.

I do not think that it can possible to $30 par week on a post site. But it's possible if I see more two sites like Bizdustry, I will make such amount but now it's not possible for me, because of the time I have for online is limited due to my offline business.

I do not think that it can possible to $30 par week on a post site. But it's possible if I see more two sites like Bizdustry, I will make such amount but now it's not possible for me, because of the time I have for online is limited due to my offline business.
Okay, if sites pay like bizdustry hourly, you combine it well to work for average of 16 hours every day, you can achieve that aim. But base on your offline engagement that isn't possible for you. But possible for one that is less busy all day, but their is a time too to rest the body in order not face undue body strain.

I think its not possible because moslty sites are fake.
That's why you need to make researches before joining any site. Join in group conversation about the site you are about joining. Don't just rush to any income platform because you're on a haste to make money. Even when a PTP site stops paying other members from other sites will detect it for you, if you engage in different PTP sites.

Okay, lol, that's what I'm talking about. Even as a VIP I need proper rest, like today I couldn't keep up steady I went to sleep for 2 hours. I still have my offline gaming I'm managing sometimes too my attention is needed. I don't think its realistic for me a week. But $20 might be realistic for me to achieve.

For people who don't have other things to do but post, they may find working every hour achievable but once you have other commitments, it will be hard for you to manage with posting all the time. VIP member privileges are so cool, hopefully I'd get there one day.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.

If you’d like to get paid to write about parenting, then you should consider writing for JustParents.
JustParents will accept articles about parenting and pregnancy, and they expect articles to generally be in the 700 – 1,500 words range.
Although pay is not specified, they generally pay via PayPal within 24 hours of accepting an article

You can make 30$ dollar or more than this by putting your complete efforts and time, main thing is time because without giving proper time we cannot put focus and work.
Many people earn more than this dollar and some can not put so much focus.but i cannot say that this is impossible because hard workers can earn this .

If you’d like to get paid to write about parenting, then you should consider writing for JustParents.
JustParents will accept articles about parenting and pregnancy, and they expect articles to generally be in the 700 – 1,500 words range.
Although pay is not specified, they generally pay via PayPal within 24 hours of accepting an article
This would have been a nice writing site for me, had it been a have paypal account. I don't have verified paypal account base on the restriction posed by paypal to my country. I believe you write via this site parenting??

$30 weekly from paid to post sites is something I would describe as being impossible. I have been earning on different sites since July last year, but I can assure you that the rewards system isn't much for someone to make $30 in a week, except if the person upgrades to the VIP membership of bizdustry where earnings are unlimited.

$30 weekly from paid to post sites is something I would describe as being impossible. I have been earning on different sites since July last year, but I can assure you that the rewards system isn't much for someone to make $30 in a week, except if the person upgrades to the VIP membership of bizdustry where earnings are unlimited.
That's true, it is not easy at all to make such money in a week via paid to post sites. But what's holding you to upgrade your plans to be a VIP member in this bizdustry site? since the earnings are unlimited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back