What's new

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

You can make 30$ dollar or more than this by putting your complete efforts and time, main thing is time because without giving proper time we cannot put focus and work.
Many people earn more than this dollar and some can not put so much focus.but i cannot say that this is impossible because hard workers can earn this .
The inquiry ain't just about being able to make $30 from all kinds of freelance work but specifically on paid to post forum just like here. I doubt there are any paid to post site that offer you easy possibility of earning that amount of money in just one week.

That's true, it is not easy at all to make such money in a week via paid to post sites. But what's holding you to upgrade your plans to be a VIP member in this bizdustry site? since the earnings are unlimited.
Not that I am not interested, but I have got a lot of engagements offline and they make it hard for me to be active online so even if I upgrade, I do not think I would be able to earn up to the amount I used to purchase the upgrade system before it expires. In essence, I would only be wasting my money.

Not that I am not interested, but I have got a lot of engagements offline and they make it hard for me to be active online so even if I upgrade, I do not think I would be able to earn up to the amount I used to purchase the upgrade system before it expires. In essence, I would only be wasting my money.
That's true shaa, you don't have to invest in something you won't make profit with. I won't even encourage you to embark on the VIP when you aren't steady online. What type of offline work do you engage more with your time.

I'm very much in the same situation as you. I have given the thought to pay and upgrade but looking at the time I usually get in a day to work online, I'm not sure it's going to be a good bargain for me because chances of my not being able to work up more than I paid is high.

That's true shaa, you don't have to invest in something you won't make profit with. I won't even encourage you to embark on the VIP when you aren't steady online. What type of offline work do you engage more with your time.
Not really work, though I do some farm work, but I am preparing for school resumption that's why I am not active. Another issue is my phone. The battery is not strong so I am only managing to make comments. It's not easy.

Not really work, though I do some farm work, but I am preparing for school resumption that's why I am not active. Another issue is my phone. The battery is not strong so I am only managing to make comments. It's not easy.
Chaii, are you a farmer?? And also a student at the same time. It isn't easy at all cos of your extra engagement offline. And another issue of your battery draining steadily. You need solar power bank to enable you to be constant online during your spare time.

There are several ways to make $30-$50 per day online. Not every way will be simple and easy. Depending on what you are looking for.

Here are some ideas. That you can take into consideration.

You can always take surveys from home. However, I can only image that surveys will and probably would. Take a very long time to reach your goal of $30 to $50 per day.

On most survey sites you must qualify for a given survey. Before, you even have the chance of making any money in return.

For example Survey Savvy will pay you $5.00 for downloading their software to your computer, mobile device or tablet. Survey Savvy is legit. But, as stated earlier it takes a very long time to make any type of money with them.

Overtime, they will send surveys in different amounts. They have surveys that pay anywhere from $1.00 to $50.00 per survey. For some reason, each time that I person try and take the $50.00 survey. I never qualify. So, taking surveys can be helpful but, may not get you to far.

Secondly, you have places that pay you a certain percentage while shopping. For example: Ebates. Have you heard of them?

Well, Ebates pays you an instant $10.00 when you sign up to their company. The way Ebates works is. They pay you a percentage every time you shop online.

I personally use Ebates while buying household items. I have earned money over the time from them. Another great thing about Ebates is they have a referral program where you can earn $25.00 for each person you refer.

Thirdly, there are options to work remotely.

Places that are always looking for remote workers are:

Looking for Technical Support Services, Support.com is here to help! – which is a software technology company that hires from home. They usually have full or part-time hours available.

U-Haul – is currently hiring for part-time workers from home. You’ll be doing customer service for all of U-Haul products.

Then you have options to be a freelancer. Do you like to write? Writers Work is currently looking for freelancers. No experience is required, and they are seeking writers on all levels. Even better, they will train you. Writers Work has video training, courses, live support, and more. To start your career as a freelance writer go check them out.

Okay, so maybe your not a freelance writer. You can always check out remote.co. On this site there are several different remote opportunities that may interest you.

Last but, not least you can always start a blog. In my honest opinion, a blog does take time, work, and dedication. On the other hand, it is fun to learn the process and how it all works.

With a blog, it can pay you repeatedly. It won’t pay right away. But, if the right techniques and skills are applied, it can pay off over time.

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make $30 to $50 per day, which can be done on a blog. However, affiliate marketing does take time and some training.

You can also create your own products. But, you’ll still need a blog or website to promote the products. Or some sort of sells funnel.

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
I think it is not possible to earn $30 without any skills on a website that pays for clicks.
I am working in online websites and I have never seen a website that give us even $10 for a week, if you want to get more money you have to learn some skills

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
It might be possible but it will take a lot of dedication and it can be stressful too. Moreover I don't think it can be gotten from one site, you have to work in like 3 to 4 sites for you to earn that amount. This can be very tiresome.

From only paid to post sites l think it would not be easy for anyone to make $30 a week. Even apart from you devoting your time like 12 and above hours, but you might still have problems with writing quality post all that while. The human head too becomes tired after working for some hours and even if you continue doing that, you might be causing health problems for self without knowing directly.

There are several ways to make $30-$50 per day online. Not every way will be simple and easy. Depending on what you are looking for.

Here are some ideas. That you can take into consideration.

You can always take surveys from home. However, I can only image that surveys will and probably would. Take a very long time to reach your goal of $30 to $50 per day.

On most survey sites you must qualify for a given survey. Before, you even have the chance of making any money in return.

For example Survey Savvy will pay you $5.00 for downloading their software to your computer, mobile device or tablet. Survey Savvy is legit. But, as stated earlier it takes a very long time to make any type of money with them.

Overtime, they will send surveys in different amounts. They have surveys that pay anywhere from $1.00 to $50.00 per survey. For some reason, each time that I person try and take the $50.00 survey. I never qualify. So, taking surveys can be helpful but, may not get you to far.

Secondly, you have places that pay you a certain percentage while shopping. For example: Ebates. Have you heard of them?

Well, Ebates pays you an instant $10.00 when you sign up to their company. The way Ebates works is. They pay you a percentage every time you shop online.

I personally use Ebates while buying household items. I have earned money over the time from them. Another great thing about Ebates is they have a referral program where you can earn $25.00 for each person you refer.

Thirdly, there are options to work remotely.

Places that are always looking for remote workers are:

Looking for Technical Support Services, Support.com is here to help! – which is a software technology company that hires from home. They usually have full or part-time hours available.

U-Haul – is currently hiring for part-time workers from home. You’ll be doing customer service for all of U-Haul products.

Then you have options to be a freelancer. Do you like to write? Writers Work is currently looking for freelancers. No experience is required, and they are seeking writers on all levels. Even better, they will train you. Writers Work has video training, courses, live support, and more. To start your career as a freelance writer go check them out.

Okay, so maybe your not a freelance writer. You can always check out remote.co. On this site there are several different remote opportunities that may interest you.

Last but, not least you can always start a blog. In my honest opinion, a blog does take time, work, and dedication. On the other hand, it is fun to learn the process and how it all works.

With a blog, it can pay you repeatedly. It won’t pay right away. But, if the right techniques and skills are applied, it can pay off over time.

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make $30 to $50 per day, which can be done on a blog. However, affiliate marketing does take time and some training.

You can also create your own products. But, you’ll still need a blog or website to promote the products. Or some sort of sells funnel.
You really took your time well to type this words and job opportunities. The option I love most, you mentioned is the U_haul job type. Which one can get hired to work part time on it. What type of job will I be able to work via the site??

Earn that amount from paid to comment sites in a week is a difficult task, but it's not impossible. To attain that level calls for much sacrifice, and a strong focus. As me, I don't dwell on PTC sites alone, as I combine other money making websites to stack up the income. I have an account with Microworker, Picoworker, Ysense, Fiverr and Amazon associate. When I combine all these sites earns together, it becomes something tangible.

Earn that amount from paid to comment sites in a week is a difficult task, but it's not impossible. To attain that level calls for much sacrifice, and a strong focus. As me, I don't dwell on PTC sites alone, as I combine other money making websites to stack up the income. I have an account with Microworker, Picoworker, Ysense, Fiverr and Amazon associate. When I combine all these sites earns together, it becomes something tangible.
That's cool to hear, it is achievable based on the excessive job one controls online and the time devoted for it. Just like those jobs you mentioned, if you devote plenty time on them you gonna gain immensely and make up to that said amount.

My dear friend, earning $ 30 per week means earning an average of around $ 4.30 / day.
Given my experience after about ten years that I'm trying to earn money online, until now, I have never had the chance to reach this level! Nor do I know of a site that pays so well, neither working on dayly 24 on 24!!
But if maybe it could exist ...

Yeah I think it very possible to earn $30 or more in a month time but it requires a very strict and determined mind to get to this amount and most importantly if your target webiste is bizdustry, you most definitely have to be a vip like you are to achieve this. Although You were right that we can't spend all day here as we have a life outside of work. Even though I'm always at home nowadays, I still don't post here all the time. I make sure that I have enough sleep and I can still spend my time watching movies and other things.

If you earn 30$ per week or month which in Nigeria may be huge amount due to the exchange rate and how you plan your budgets, businesses

I don't think it is possible to make up to that an within a week except you are not doing anything else apart from being online. Even with that I think it could be detrimental to your health because you have to strain your brain to work extra.

I’m sure there would be paid to post sites that pay that much but they will be hard to find. The only ones I have tested and found to be worth the time and brain racking are survey sites. They pay a decent amount for your time and opinions.

If you combine more paid to post websites. You can even make more than that if you devote at least 14 hours. But only website can only give you average of 20$ at maximum. Though I have relaxed in my activites on paid to post websites

Bizindistry is still the only online site I'v spent my time most, not too talk of other online site! and I know I spend nothing less than 7hour on bizindustry alone! how will I even cope with other online site although some people are able to achieve it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back