What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

You see what I'm saying we do not have information but from the information that we have currently about online my we can infer that the freelance platform are actually the best way for one to earn money online these days.
We're on the same page but one thing that I like about online platforms and earning opportunities is that information flows at anytime and is not restricted to a particular audience like offline

I think yes. Because I do not find any agency offering works for freelancers in my country, but there are a lot of freelancing platforms where I can work

I think yes. Because I do not find any agency offering works for freelancers in my country, but there are a lot of freelancing platforms where I can work
Yeah, offline agencies can be so hard to use in getting jobs. I also get jobs easily online than offline. But I am still on a quest to getting an offline job because of the better pay.

We're on the same page but one thing that I like about online platforms and earning opportunities is that information flows at anytime and is not restricted to a particular audience like offline
That is very true and the fact that most online businesses are not restricted to a particular location is what make it to set apart from most on offline businesses. This same reason contribute to the reason why most online businesses are much more lucrative than offline businesses.

Securing a job offline and online are both the same. It depends on the skills that you have and the level of information that is available to you and how you make use of the information to your own advantage.

I believe that securing an offline gig might be easier because when it comes to offline gig, you can actually market your product and interact with the customers face to face. Don't you think this is the case?

That is very true and the fact that most online businesses are not restricted to a particular location is what make it to set apart from most on offline businesses. This same reason contribute to the reason why most online businesses are much more lucrative than offline businesses.
The versatility is what sets online business apart from offline business and why most people want to get their business online recently.

I believe that securing an offline gig might be easier because when it comes to offline gig, you can actually market your product and interact with the customers face to face. Don't you think this is the case?
Well, we all have what works for us easily than others. If you think it easy for you to secure offline jobs than online, you can just work on it to get better.

Indeed, I do accept that getting on the web gig is more simpler however it isn't so natural as it sounds. There is a ton of commercial center with a colossal rivalry in the online world, as well. Not every person is fruitful with regards to bringing in cash from online undertakings and gigs.

The versatility is what sets online business apart from offline business and why most people want to get their business online recently.
Understand that the versatility of online business is actually a great feature that set it apart from normal offline business but also I would like to have that the fact that online business is the kind of business that you can do at your own convenience is another picture that also set it apart from offline business.

Indeed, I do accept that getting on the web gig is more simpler however it isn't so natural as it sounds. There is a ton of commercial center with a colossal rivalry in the online world, as well. Not every person is fruitful with regards to bringing in cash from online undertakings and gigs.

In my country, only educated people use the internet, so securing an online gig might be difficult. Most of the people of my country are not that much educated, so people still rely on offline marketing methods to promote the product or you can say promote "gigs".

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Not at all. The level of challenge on both is high. Because in both cases, you are dealing with human beings. The final decision will be made by a human being. The bots can be engaged in making preliminary decision in the case of the online gigs, but thereafter, it will come to the human begin to make the final decision. And that is where the online and offline gigs are 100% similar.

Not at all. The level of challenge on both is high. Because in both cases, you are dealing with human beings. The final decision will be made by a human being. The bots can be engaged in making preliminary decision in the case of the online gigs, but thereafter, it will come to the human begin to make the final decision. And that is where the online and offline gigs are 100% similar.
You're right dear. Human intelligence is by far in demand than the artificial intelligence. Bots have their own limits when it comes doing some jobs clinical compared to what humans can do.

It will most definitely depend on the type of gigs you're offering for both online and offline. Some offline can certainly be easy to get while some online might also be easier to get as well like the offline. The type of gigs do really matter

I graduated nearly 10 years now in my home country. But securing a white collar job have always been a hard thing for me. If not for my business I would've been a helpless man. At least I'm earning something tangible too online.

It will most definitely depend on the type of gigs you're offering for both online and offline. Some offline can certainly be easy to get while some online might also be easier to get as well like the offline. The type of gigs do really matter
It depends on the kind of gig just as you've said. Getting menial jobs is easier online, intact if you're skilled online you'll be entitled for regular gig than having offline skill.

Personally I think it based on your skill set, certain niche are so saturated and people are killing competition with price when that happens whether it's online or offline it's difficult to secure gigs

It is not easy to secure an online be simply because they are not everywhere that everyone can access and most of them can be gotten through referral so it will be very difficult unless you want to work as a freelancer.

Both are easy to secure gig online depending on the information that is available to you and how you make use of the information to your own advantage.

It depends on the type of gig you are running, most people get their gigs offline maybe because they already have physical shop that has been running for long. However, online gigs add no extra stress and you can run from anywhere at anytime.

Personally I think it based on your skill set, certain niche are so saturated and people are killing competition with price when that happens whether it's online or offline it's difficult to secure gigs
I understand it is difficult to secure big even via online. It is the same with online, since their is competition in the online fold, others reduce asking price to earn a gig making others suffer without securing one.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back