What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

If you think about it very well both online and offline gigs are almost the same thing to get thing, just that online gives you the connection you struggle to get for offline gig but still the connection is limited to your mutual friends

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.

As far as I'm concerned when you comes to being able to sell your services whether online or offline non is easy tax to accomplish especially when you don't know how to go about it successfully.

As far as I'm concerned when you comes to being able to sell your services whether online or offline non is easy tax to accomplish especially when you don't know how to go about it successfully.
Their is nothing easy, I know what you're saying. Those who sell products online develop their own strategy to make sales and earn rewards from it.

Seriously is actually what happens to a lot of people who jump into the boat thinking that it's very easy and along the line they all give up along the way and quit because they find out how difficult it is that is something they can't deal with.

I think it depends on what the gig is all about. There are still so many informal business going on offline that people are engaged in,so I'll say for some type of skills yes the opportunity is readily available online.

It is indeed easier to secure job online than offline because the registration is opened to everyone as far as you've identity. Not unlike offline that there are specific people who are eligible to work for them despite that you've the skill.

I concur along with you on this subject. Protecting on the internet job is actually simpler nowadays compared to obtaining an offline task as well as very most opportunities, the offline tasks includes little bit of pay out as well as a great deal of tension.

Most especially for those of us in countries like Nigeria where the unemployment rate is high, getting online gigs is easier.

It is pretty much easier to secure a gig on line compared to offline. There are markets places which people brings they are work where freelancer can apply for a those jobs. There is nothing like that offline.

it depends on the country you are deciding on because in my own country it is easier to get online jobs and make some money than offline jobs.

Getting jobs online or what to do online is more easy compare to getting it offline. There are many people online that need people to work for them and the competition is not that tensed.

It's easier here too in my country to get Better online job than offline job because offline job are scarce and the little opportunities offline are meant for people with connection.
it depends on the country you are deciding on because in my own country it is easier to get online jobs and make some money than offline jobs.

Nowadays that seems to be the case because concerning jobs offline, the level of unemployment is really high so it might be tough unlike the online business opportunities that are increasing too

Nowadays that seems to be the case because concerning jobs offline, the level of unemployment is really high so it might be tough unlike the online business opportunities that are increasing too
Almost 60% of the people in the world are lamenting because of unemployment in the Labour market , and the little job opportunities has been hijacked by the powerful people.

Securing gigs online is easier either via advertising your skills using the social media, job platforms and marketplaces, you have the opportunity to showcase your works and get lots of jobs done

Yes I will say it is simply as long as you have the necessary skills the company or business owner requires or you need to do is apply

Securing an online gig might be easier if you have a huge client-base who are looking for what you are offering to them. There are many countries where online gigs are not promoted due to the fact that people do not promote gigs online in some countries. Tier 1 countries have a much better audience as far as I know.

The poster is absolutely right. It is always a little tougher to get offline job than online job and even with that, the money with offline jobs seem small compare to good online job.

Well I think it depends on the job, neither of the two is easy. I think you can only do your best and apply and get what you want. These days I can't really say one is easier than the other.

Well they both have their advantages , but I think online is way easier , as we are in a digital age , and it has become more easy for people to reach so many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back