What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

Well they both have their advantages , but I think online is way easier , as we are in a digital age , and it has become more easy for people to reach so many people.
Though you have a point there and I completely agree with you that both have their advantages and of cause disadvantages, but I feel securing a gig online is way harder than doing it offline. We are in the digital age, lots of business transactions are done online, at the same time there are a lot of fraudulent activities taking place online which has made it hard for people to trust online jobs or gigs.

You can only be able to secure a gig online based on your rating because that is what most people will considered when they are employing people to work for them,if you are thinking of getting job offer as a freelancer you should be thinking of how you should upgrade your rating in the platform.

I agree with you 100% on this topic. Securing online gig is easier these days than getting an offline job and most times, the offline jobs comes with little pay and a lot of stress.
One easy way to get an engagement is to get it online,and that can be done at the comfort of whereever you are most convinient from.You can actually do an onlne job and get paid as a freelancer while you schedule your time on other things.

It is very easy to get jobs online than offline , but there are lot of scams online. Offline jobs pays better than most of the online jobs. But you would have freedom working online.

This is going to depend so much on how good you are with your skill. With an online presence you have the ability to meet so many people which makes it more easier for you to secure a gig.

I agree with this. Securing a gig online is more easier than securing a gigs offline,most of the gigs offline are very stressful and time consuming.

If you have the right skills, knowledge and experience, you can secure gigs online or offline, it does not matter which platform you choose. What actually matters is your ability to do jobs

I don't think so
But it depends on the individual running that gig they run to some, sustaining an gig online dies it for them while some the offline gig dies it for them

I don't think so
But it depends on the individual running that gig they run to some, sustaining an gig online dies it for them while some the offline gig dies it for them
The Online system is even more competitive than the offline own because when we are talking about an online system, it is a worldwide market, but when you are dealing offline you are only competing within the location you are setting your business...

Considering the fact that most people are active on the various social media platforms, I think it will be good to post them on the various social media for easy access to you.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
From my experience, I think securing gig offline is easier compared to online. People who are skilled at most online jobs are the only ones who stand a better chance of earning more online.

Pick up freelance work online​

Make money online through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.com. These sites offer opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs, such as writing, programming, design, marketing, data entry and being a virtual assistant

It is possible to secure high paying gig online faster than offline. A younger sister told me that her friend was able to secure a good paying gig on LinkedIn because she post on the platform regularly about her niche.

I couldn't believe it myself. I registered as a freelance writer for a content mill and the next minute, I was already claiming a writing job worth $15. The rates were based on the number of words requested by the client. The article was due in 36 hours upon claiming. I made it in time but I received a revision notice and a warning that low-quality work will result in the demotion of the writer to probationary status. I followed the revision instruction well and my work was finally accepted.​

Yes, i think it's easier to secure gig online than offline. You have to go through various processes to secure gigs offline while you can easily secure gigs online by just logging into some sites.

Securing an online gig might be easier if you have a huge client-base who are looking for what you are offering to them. There are many countries where online gigs are not promoted due to the fact that people do not promote gigs online in some countries. Tier 1 countries have a much better audience as far as I know.
I agree with you.
Without that huge client base, securing online gigs might be difficult. Also, if you are not skilled at the job or lack recommendations, then getting online gigs would be difficult.

It is very easy to get jobs online than offline , but there are lot of scams online. Offline jobs pays better than most of the online jobs. But you would have freedom working online.
Getting money online is very easier than making money offline , because there are many job opportunities online though the earning might be small but its consistence and paying.

Between securing a job or work online and offline, online own is more better and preferable because at the comfort of your house you can earn, but talking of offline most especially at my side, you can sweat the all day looking for an offline job with out getting any.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back