What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

Personally, I believe it's a lot more easier to make get jobs online, provided you know what you are doing. I have seen a less qualified person win a job contract over a more qualified simply because he knows how to sell himself

Between securing a job or work online and offline, online own is more better and preferable because at the comfort of your house you can earn, but talking of offline most especially at my side, you can sweat the all day looking for an offline job with out getting any.
To me ,The reason why it might somehow be difficult to secure a job online based on my own point of view is that in the online space you are competing with the world at large but offline you are just competing with in your location only.

One good thing about the online space is that if you find something that works you will probably be making a lot of money from it steadily. It will be easier for you to secure a job and make some good amount of money on monthly basis than offline.

yes, i believe it is a lot more easier to secure gigs online than offline, because offline you would need some certain type of validation which you do not need online, as you need just your work to speak for you.

Online is quite difficult to secure a jobs since it is international space but within your location I believe the possibility of having people to patronize you in your area of concentration is very high . I believe in some location it is always a few people that offers the same skill making it less competitive.

Due to the level of unemployment in the country and throughout the world , its far more easier to secure gig online than securing a job offline , because If you have the ability to access the internet , it will be easier for you to earn.

The online world is even more demanding than the offline world because there are a lot of people offering the same services as you . This the competition is still there.

The competition offline is not much as you are only concentrating in your location. With online you are competing with the whole world and the competition there is tremendous making it very difficult to secure a gig.

I think it's more difficult to secure a gig online than offline. It's very difficult in fact online gigs require experience, a good reputation and more expertise because you actually deal with new people compared to offline gigs.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that securing an online gig is much easier than offline. Online gigs are much more in demand now due to the proliferation of technology which has made the world a global village, thus ensuring anybody can hire you for a gig. Offline jobs are few and far between due to obvious lack of proximity between the prospective employer and you. This barrier does not exist in online jobs.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that securing an online gig is much easier than offline. Online gigs are much more in demand now due to the proliferation of technology which has made the world a global village, thus ensuring anybody can hire you for a gig. Offline jobs are few and far between due to obvious lack of proximity between the prospective employer and you. This barrier does not exist in online jobs.
Online job maybe much more on demands but at the same time the competition in it is so fierce that many people are not able to make anything , most especially the newbies, that is the challenges people are facing.

Online job maybe much more on demands but at the same time the competition in it is so fierce that many people are not able to make anything , most especially the newbies, that is the challenges people are facing.
This take is very true and that is one of the most frustrating things when doing online jobs. The manner of competition in the online space is akin to “survival of the fittest“

This take is very true and that is one of the most frustrating things when doing online jobs. The manner of competition in the online space is akin to “survival of the fittest“
Because it is a world wide web and not offline in which you only focus on your specific location. But some online business may not necessarily needs competition such as forex and crypto trading.

Because it is a world wide web and not offline in which you only focus on your specific location. But some online business may not necessarily needs competition such as forex and crypto trading.
I think with crypto and forex trading, the lack of competition is more to do with the ignorance of the masses rather than anything. Also, the crypto and forex space are a lot more accommodating for new investors

I think with crypto and forex trading, the lack of competition is more to do with the ignorance of the masses rather than anything. Also, the crypto and forex space are a lot more accommodating for new investors
That is just another market entirely that was purely designed to make you lose your money. So many people do not really understand how the market works , that is why they keep on losing their money. It can still be traded with profit.

That is just another market entirely that was purely designed to make you lose your money. So many people do not really understand how the market works , that is why they keep on losing their money. It can still be traded with profit.
This assertion is credible because I am living proof of this. I ventured into crypto without having any prior knowledge on how the market functions. Unfortunately, I lost all the money I had invested in crypto

This assertion is credible because I am living proof of this. I ventured into crypto without having any prior knowledge on how the market functions. Unfortunately, I lost all the money I had invested in crypto
Another problem is that so many cryptocurrency traders and investors do not know the difference between trading and investment. I think this is what we have to educate ourself. Some people are trading even when they believe they are investing.

Another problem is that so many cryptocurrency traders and investors do not know the difference between trading and investment. I think this is what we have to educate ourself. Some people are trading even when they believe they are investing.
This is also a very prominent problem among the crypto fraternity. Failing to distinguish between trading and investment makes you less aware of how the crypto market operates, and this will have a negative effect on being able to perform crypto transactions.

Online has been the best place to secure gig although it depends on the type of work. If we are talking about ordinary job that will be fetching you enough money to take care of yourself, offline is the best place for those types of work

This is also a very prominent problem among the crypto fraternity. Failing to distinguish between trading and investment makes you less aware of how the crypto market operates, and this will have a negative effect on being able to perform crypto transactions.
Normally investors should hold onto their cryptocurrency no matter the level of depreciation especially when they have missed the right time to have sold off. Because selling it off when the coin has already depreciated might not be the best. What if you sold off immediately at loss and the market start increasing ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back