What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

I
Some online gigs aren't stressful, some are stressful. But believe me when you're an expert in what you do offline or online it wouldn't be looking like stress to you.
I know from experience... You See when you are just starting an offline gig, you under go some stress that though worth it and this is from experience...

I

I know from experience... You See when you are just starting an offline gig, you under go some stress that though worth it and this is from experience...
That's it. Stress is part of that life we are living everyday. Even the rich undergo stress at times. Managing it well makes our health to be sound and avoiding mental fatigue.

The online space is very big and anyone that has the right skills and knowledge you can definitely make it and of course succeed in any venture.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig.

The same for me. In my country, it easily happens people contract a gig and suddenly repent (usually, it happens because they get into debts, so they cannot pay for the job any more). Lot of people ask me for languages lessons and courses and then they don't attend the course. Online is different: I publish my lessons in a social commerce platform and receive tips worth of cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.

The same for me. In my country, it easily happens people contract a gig and suddenly repent (usually, it happens because they get into debts, so they cannot pay for the job any more). Lot of people ask me for languages lessons and courses and then they don't attend the course. Online is different: I publish my lessons in a social commerce platform and receive tips worth of cryptocurrencies on a daily basis.
I heard you right dear. I know you're earning from noise.cash. i tried earning from that site but it seems Admin have blocked me, cos I registered six months ago haven't seen any tip around my post.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
It completely depends on the skill which you are trying to sell. If your skill is the one for which execution can be easily done online, then you will always find it easy to get the gigs online for that skill. But if the skills are something related to offline world, then it is always better to promote them in the offline world.

Securing a job online and offline is the same thing. To secure a job anywhere, the information available to you and how you make good use of it will determine how easy it will be for you to secure a job either online or offline.

It may seem easier to get a gig online, but for most people,nits actually the opposite. I think its because we tend to underestimate the skills needed to get a gig online. There's so many people gunning for that same gig you want.

It is not easy on both ends. Sometimes it might just come up pretty easily online and aslo pretty easily offline as well. It can go both ways

Working from office to office to secure a lucrative deal offline can be a daunting task. It is pretty much easier to secure a good gig online with the use of Facebook group forums and clothes online.
I agree with you that it's easier to find gigs online than offline. It's because of the scope of limitations of offline businesses. With online business you can go to sell your product internationally through Facebook.

I agree with you that it's easier to find gigs online than offline. It's because of the scope of limitations of offline businesses. With online business you can go to sell your product internationally through Facebook.
Another beautiful thing about online business is that, you can access several online gigs like other gigs that not in line with your area of speciality...

This will have to depend on the type of skill that you have because they are some skills that it is easier to secure gigs of line and some more easier to secure online.

Yeah. I have secured several online jobs and earned a decent amount of money. I don't even know who would want my expertise offline. I just prefer to work online and expand my web. When clients are satisfied with it, I get more from them.

It's a given that it's not easy to become a freelancer, you need to dedicate time and energy into getting the required knowledge you need but there are other means of making money just not up to freelancing.
From my observation about online method of any money I think freelance is the highest way from which someone can be getting the most lucrative jobs online as it is the highest paid profession online.

From my observation about online method of any money I think freelance is the highest way from which someone can be getting the most lucrative jobs online as it is the highest paid profession online.
There are many ways one can earn money online from so one shouldn't conclude what the best one as you are only limited to the information you have.

Yes, it is easy to get gigs online compared to offline. For example, if I want to find some writing jobs, I will head to upwork, look for posted jobs and apply to the jobs, I might be hired if the employer is impressed with my portfolio. However, if I want to find a writing contract in the real world, where do I begin?

There are many ways one can earn money online from so one shouldn't conclude what the best one as you are only limited to the information you have.
Well you are very right in your submission into what I said it's just my own opinion because I do not have much information about any other sources of any income bigger or better than freelancing.

Well you are very right in your submission into what I said it's just my own opinion because I do not have much information about any other sources of any income bigger or better than freelancing.
I agree, we are limited to the information we have I also do not know a platform that pays higher than freelance but I'm sure that it exists.

You need connections to secure offline gigs, but in the virtual world, you can check freelance sites and find the gid that you like working on. There are more options online compared to offline.

I agree, we are limited to the information we have I also do not know a platform that pays higher than freelance but I'm sure that it exists.
You see what I'm saying we do not have information but from the information that we have currently about online my we can infer that the freelance platform are actually the best way for one to earn money online these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back