What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.

In my own perspective, I think it is pretty much easier to secure a lucrative gig online than offline especially when you are an expert in your chosen field.

You only need a little time to convince potential clients to try out your service. You are going to secure lots of gig if your offer risk-free trial for your potential clients to convince them.

Remember first impression last longer, once you render a quality services, most of the clients will become a lifetime subscribers to your services.

The case is quite different offline especially in my own country. You have to know a lot of people or connected with people in government before you can secure highly lucrative gig.

In my own perspective, I think it is pretty much easier to secure a lucrative gig online than offline especially when you are an expert in your chosen field.

You only need a little time to convince potential clients to try out your service. You are going to secure lots of gig if your offer risk-free trial for your potential clients to convince them.

Remember first impression last longer, once you render a quality services, most of the clients will become a lifetime subscribers to your services.

The case is quite different offline especially in my own country. You have to know a lot of people or connected with people in government before you can secure highly lucrative gig.
You spoke admirably well my dear. I love your comment which said, first impression matters most. When we impress those clients, surely they'll subscribe full-time to our service here online and anytime they have new assignment they'll call us up due to the quality service we offered to them.

Here in our country it is matter of who you know and who knows you better especially from the top personality before securing a better paying gig.

It depends on the individual running that gig they run. To some, sustaining an online gig dies it for them while to some, the offline gig dies it for them

I agree with you 100% on this topic. Securing online gig is easier these days than getting an offline job and most times, the offline jobs comes with little pay and a lot of stress.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

Share your views,
thank you.
Securing gigs and jobs online is easier and secured like you said , you can get gig online with your limited skill but its I'm possible to get a better paying jobs offline if you are not skillfull and connected.

I don't think so
But it depends on the individual running that gig they run to some, sustaining an gig online dies it for them while some the offline gig dies it for them

Yeah, so much of it depends on if you have a certain skill, or if you can get certified in something, you can do very well online.
But working offline is more reliable, because a website can always go down, at any time. If your online earnings are from sites alone, no freelancing... that’s when you can run into trouble. Because you are relying on the sites to stay up and running.
When you work offline, anywhere... say, like McDonald’s... or anywhere. It’s not like you will show up for work one day and be like whoops, McDonald’s is gone. Where is it? The whole building is gone.
Hahaha it just won’t happen.
Websites are different. A website isn’t really a “place” ... even though it can certainly feel like a place esp. once you get used to it.
But between the two ^^
I love working online. :)

I think both is just too complicated. For online business, you need to have high end skills to get started and still need some five star review to get good gigs online while offline gigs too also requires some adequate connection

Securing gigs and jobs online is easier and secured like you said , you can get gig online with your limited skill but its I'm possible to get a better paying jobs offline if you are not skillfull and connected.
Its easier here online to secure a gig with in a day even if its not a high paying one but at least its better than wasting time offline searching for gig and never win over any of them.

I think to be very fair at some point, it is sometimes very easy to secure a gig offline than online. Though the experience will be different for different persons most times

The online world is even more demanding than the offline world because there are a lot of people offering the same services as you . This the competition is still there

Share your views,
thank you.
I actually believe that I can be a lot harder to secure a job online rather than offline because there are so many people that are applying for the same position at the same time. Whereas if you are applying for an offline job there's also a lot of people however it is limited to the region that you are in.Online jobs do not have that geographic limit.

I actually believe that I can be a lot harder to secure a job online rather than offline because there are so many people that are applying for the same position at the same time. Whereas if you are applying for an offline job there's also a lot of people however it is limited to the region that you are in.Online jobs do not have that geographic limit.
I completely agree with your submission that it is quite difficult to get more online job than for flying job but the only little deviation that I can give you there is the fact that it is though highly lucrative online jobs that are quite difficult to get both of those online job that can serve as passive incomes and not difficult to get.

I wish I have a high in demand skill which I make market online. A guy did a journey on how he will make 100k in the next 30 days. All he did was to target some audience who need his skill (he is PPC ads campaign expert) and he was able to secure 5 clients who paid him more than what he needed.

Share your views,
thank you.
This fact is very true,because how one gets some of those lucreative jobs that are almost equal to what one can get online,would be through adverts,and if you are not current in the social media or print media your chances of getting to know about those jobs is slim.But online you can easily put your skill out and get an engagement and you start working immediately.

I think securing gig job online is very earlier than offline because securing job offline you can find it so difficult than online.

It's a lot easier to secure gigs online than offline. To secure gigs online one mostly only need the required skills. But offline there are several factors that determine if one gets a job or not, a lot of them beyond one's control. Also, online platform gives opportunity to wider range of people as physical hindrance is not effective. One can only work offline for companies in one's geographic location; online gigs has no geographic limitation.

I think that the online project is one that is still in the making because most of the jobs and tax are being completed more offline and online so it is much easier to get a job offline.

This fact is very true,because how one gets some of those lucreative jobs that are almost equal to what one can get online,would be through adverts,and if you are not current in the social media or print media your chances of getting to know about those jobs is slim.But online you can easily put your skill out and get an engagement and you start working immediately.
With online skill, we don't need to advertise through social medias or mass media to get hired. Online is a large community, with the freelance marketplace, forums etc you can market your skill and get hired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back