What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

From the perspective of my own business I find it much more easier to secure this offline than online and this movie because of my skill actually involve offline work.

Then you need to take a bow in order to kill off that which makes you never to stay on to accomplish your objective. It is better not to start than starting and dropping it halfway.
Thanks a lot for this very wonderful advice that you have given me and I have started working on myself to be able to stop dragging my foot and doing whatever I need to do as I know for sure that dragon food kind effect the work that someone is doing negatively.

Thanks a lot for this very wonderful advice that you have given me and I have started working on myself to be able to stop dragging my foot and doing whatever I need to do as I know for sure that dragon food kind effect the work that someone is doing negatively.
Laughs, you're welcome dear, bit your last sentence is confusing. I'm happy I inspired you somehow, you should start somewhere just as we've said.

Earning money from PayPal fast is easier than you think. PayPal is now one of the most used personal finance apps for processing online transactions, known for being safe and simple. Since its establishment in 1998, PayPal started to attract global attention as a platform for online money transactions. In 2019 alone, revenue reached over $15 billion, earning most of the profits from online direct deposit accounts between individuals and companies.

Offline gig is more difficult here in my locality to secure even if its a menial gig, you can't still find easy to find. That's why you need skill to develop a business of your own, or produce something to sell and recoup money.

Depending on where one's luck rests in these things, one might find for himself that online gigs are a lot more easier to get than offline gigs. Individual differences and prefferences

What working online does is to improve your visibility - it places your services in front of a lot of clients and customers alike. Besides the world is becoming a global village, getting an online presence is only needful

Securing gigs online is really a tough stuff for some people, to me I will think it will be easier for me to secure a gig offline than securing one online. I've been there before

I completely agree with you that your online business is one of the best way that anyone can be able to settle all their bills and expenses as a human being because of the lack of employment that is so much everywhere these days.
There are many ways people can earn money online now but you have to be careful before just going into any kind of site so as not to get ripped by these websites pretending to be real.

To get a job for your gig is better offline. Because it is not all gigs that get work done online. For an example, a fashion designer will get gigs fast more than he will get online. Because it is from what work that he has done that will make people want to give him work to do. But online will be little bit difficult.

There are many ways people can earn money online now but you have to be careful before just going into any kind of site so as not to get ripped by these websites pretending to be real.
Out of all the ways that someone can be making money online the most lucrative and attractive one for me as a freelance job and to this platform can make someone to become beach in such a short period of time as it pains a lot but the only downside to it is that you will need to have some digital skills before you can run on this platform.
Post automatically merged:

Laughs, you're welcome dear, bit your last sentence is confusing. I'm happy I inspired you somehow, you should start somewhere just as we've said.
Please do not be confused with my last statement as it a typographical error. What I am trying to say is that you have really taught me on how I can improve myself and stop being lazy and doing what I want to do. Thanks

Last edited:
Personally, I agree with you that online gig is easier to find that offline gig. And there are so many offline gigs converted to online gigs these days. For instance, some offline gig will require you to pay transportation daily to and fro to apply while you just stay at home and apply and monitor your gigs online. That is my opinion.
Online gigs and offline gigs are both the same when it comes to getting jobs to do. The type of information that is available to you and how you make use of it will determine how often you will get job either online or offline.

Out of all the ways that someone can be making money online the most lucrative and attractive one for me as a freelance job and to this platform can make someone to become beach in such a short period of time as it pains a lot but the only downside to it is that you will need to have some digital skills before you can run on this platform.
Post automatically merged:

Please do not be confused with my last statement as it a typographical error. What I am trying to say is that you have really taught me on how I can improve myself and stop being lazy and doing what I want to do. Thanks
I don't dispute what you have said, freelance offers a lot of money and even varies based on expertise and experience but why most of us don't go there is because we don't have the skills we need to work on the website.

I don't dispute what you have said, freelance offers a lot of money and even varies based on expertise and experience but why most of us don't go there is because we don't have the skills we need to work on the website.
This is also the same reason why I am not working as a freelancer despite the fact that I know that the online job is very lucrative and rewarding. My immediate goal is to learn a digital skill that will enable me to work as a freelancer in the nearest future.

This is also the same reason why I am not working as a freelancer despite the fact that I know that the online job is very lucrative and rewarding. My immediate goal is to learn a digital skill that will enable me to work as a freelancer in the nearest future.
Try as much as possible to have your digital skills or any simpler skills, you would definitely see the rewards, I'm not all that concentrated online because of my offline job.

Try as much as possible to have your digital skills or any simpler skills, you would definitely see the rewards, I'm not all that concentrated online because of my offline job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful advice that you have given me and I will hit to your advice as I will definitely learnt some digital skills that will help me in starting up as a freelancer.

It's a given that it's not easy to become a freelancer, you need to dedicate time and energy into getting the required knowledge you need but there are other means of making money just not up to freelancing.

Phone
I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Offline gigs that usually requires a lot of time and stress before its week established while online gigs is not as stressful as offline gigs and pay better...

Phone

Offline gigs that usually requires a lot of time and stress before its week established while online gigs is not as stressful as offline gigs and pay better...
Some online gigs aren't stressful, some are stressful. But believe me when you're an expert in what you do offline or online it wouldn't be looking like stress to you.

The internet has given a lot of people the opportunity to market their various skills and get clients. I think it is easier to get online because you can reach thousands of people within a short period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back