What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

Working from office to office to secure a lucrative deal offline can be a daunting task. It is pretty much easier to secure a good gig online with the use of Facebook group forums and clothes online.

If you know a lot of people, you can say it is going to be easy to secure gigs offline than online, otherwise, online is more easier than offline in securing gigs

With online skill, we don't need to advertise through social medias or mass media to get hired. Online is a large community, with the freelance marketplace, forums etc you can market your skill and get hired.
Offcourse that would be if your are in a forum or a group of professionals,that would be a good place to see potential persons that may need your services.I am in a similar group and forum like that with professionals,they mostly indicate interest for skilled persons they wants.

I completely agree with your submission that it is quite difficult to get more online job than for flying job but the only little deviation that I can give you there is the fact that it is though highly lucrative online jobs that are quite difficult to get both of those online job that can serve as passive incomes and not difficult to get.
As a passive income source it is a very good way to go because you are able to find methods to earn such as forums like this in which you can do so apart from your regular day job. This allows you to provide an extra source of income that can supplement your lifestyle.

As a passive income source it is a very good way to go because you are able to find methods to earn such as forums like this in which you can do so apart from your regular day job. This allows you to provide an extra source of income that can supplement your lifestyle.
You are very right when you say that passive income like this kind of online job of posting in forums and commenting would be a good way for someone to be getting some passive income to sustain our lifestyle.

You guys are completely right. Passive incomes are the way to go in this turbulent and trying economic times we are all in. The good thing here is that you can be home getting thing done

Well i think you can secure a good gig online and a very good one at that but the truth is you ought to be good enough to want to get such service because the kind of services people will expect to get from you will depend on the sort of skill you have to offer and if you have a skill that is so bad almost below average it is almost impossible to get someone that will give you a gig talkless of a gig prices gg

Do this might depend on the type of skill that you have on the general context it is much more easier to secure a job offline than on the online space.

Offcourse that would be if your are in a forum or a group of professionals,that would be a good place to see potential persons that may need your services.I am in a similar group and forum like that with professionals,they mostly indicate interest for skilled persons they wants.
Very good that you're in the best community where you can advertise your business and skill and get hired. I've been hired many times from forums and freelance marketplace to do writing stuffs.

Very good that you're in the best community where you can advertise your business and skill and get hired. I've been hired many times from forums and freelance marketplace to do writing stuffs.
I have had a similar experience in a forum that i belong to ,it does training and placement for intern as well.One of the first job i got was through that forum,and it has to do with content writing and it was a great experience.

I believe it is easier to secure a gig online than offline, but the funny thing about it all is that because of how easy it is for persons to secure some gigs online, the competition is usually tough. As everyone wants to make a name for themselves.

You are very right when you say that passive income like this kind of online job of posting in forums and commenting would be a good way for someone to be getting some passive income to sustain our lifestyle.
The good thing about forums such as this one is that you are able to learn and gain a lot of knowledge and if you take the funds that you earn here and invest it with the knowledge that you have you can increase your passive earnings by quite a bit as well.

Securing gig offline is not impossible though it could be hard because the rate at which people need assistance is much but the truth is for you to give online services it is best for the person to be sound at what he or she is good at or giving service for because the point of offline is good service.

With the way job is scarce here in my locality I'll simply say it is very much easier to secure job online than offline. At least you'll earn from small than spending days without securing menial job in my locality.

If you are trying to secure it online it will be much easier than doing it offline because offline replies you will have to put a lot of energy

The good thing about forums such as this one is that you are able to learn and gain a lot of knowledge and if you take the funds that you earn here and invest it with the knowledge that you have you can increase your passive earnings by quite a bit as well.
I never really knew that I could be able to work and earn on a platform like this one that I am currently on the fact that I am able to earn some amount of money to take care of myself and to pay some of my bills is a great opportunity for me and I will make sure I utilise it to the latter.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Yeah! It's way easier to get clients online than offline. Most offline clients cannot be overcharged. But when you are online, you can really raise your charge and still get the job.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Yes of course online has alot of opportunities than offline as it doesn't require someone to have much skills or sometimes even with no skills at all you can be able to get an online job. There are high rates of online opportunities evolving this days. So I go for online opportunities.

I really believe that this boils down to the skill that you have. If you are something like a butchery then you will have more luck with offline gigs but if a computer programmer then you will have more luck with online gigs.

With online skill, we don't need to advertise through social medias or mass media to get hired. Online is a large community, with the freelance marketplace, forums etc you can market your skill and get hired.
You don't need to advertise yourself online if you are skillfull in writing, your work will advertise you and people will locate you with your skillfull works, So it will be easier to get hired online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back