What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.
Well different people with different perspectives

If you should air someone opinion that has made it offline or even doesnt know anything about online he will still says his own opinion making you realize that offline is still better

As long as I'm concerned nothing is very using this world because when it is easy it means that is not actually valuable which is why whenever you're able to get something that you do you should always value very much because opportunities do not come easy.

Opportunities are not available for all the people and I do agree. I have experienced this myself when I used to work as a marketer. My job was similar to securing gig in the sense that I always needed to get customers to buy product from me and I was turned down several times.

I completely agree with you that your online business is one of the best way that anyone can be able to settle all their bills and expenses as a human being because of the lack of employment that is so much everywhere these days.
Yes, online business is proving the real deal now, cos those unemployment are seeing themselves working. Cos they do some tasks and get paid for it.

Well different people with different perspectives

If you should air someone opinion that has made it offline or even doesnt know anything about online he will still says his own opinion making you realize that offline is still better
What you said have substance. Every one has a choice, and our preference matters to us. As I have my own choice, going for online business than offline.

I feel it is easier to secure gig online better than offline inasmuch as you have a very good and solid skill set that you plan on offering as a service to whomever either offline or online because if the skill set is not good enough I'm very sure offline clients we always have corrections to make and the thing with such kind of client is that the money is never worth it, but if it's an online client if the work is bad they give one correction they give to corrections and they don't see a good result you just walk away inasmuch as you make your money you lose that client when you give a good job a tendency of the money increasing day by day all week by week is very high.

Yes, online business is proving the real deal now, cos those unemployment are seeing themselves working. Cos they do some tasks and get paid for it.
Some two to three years ago I wouldn't have believed that it is possible for me to be making money online without investing anything or even having any digital skills to go with it so it is a very surprising phenomenal for me to be on this platform and be doing what I love to do birds and at the same time earnings doing it.

Securing a job offline and online are both the same. It depends on the skills that you have and the level of information that is available to you and how you make use of the information to your own advantage.

Some two to three years ago I wouldn't have believed that it is possible for me to be making money online without investing anything or even having any digital skills to go with it so it is a very surprising phenomenal for me to be on this platform and be doing what I love to do birds and at the same time earnings doing it.
That's to tell you that life is unpredictable. That's why you see those who aren't suppose to be successful becoming more successful than the expected ones.

I believe it is easier because when it comes an online job opportunity it's a fair play there's hardly room for favoritism and you get your fair share during the interview because you don't have any personal relationship with the interviewers so it's great.

I believe it is easier because when it comes an online job opportunity it's a fair play there's hardly room for favoritism and you get your fair share during the interview because you don't have any personal relationship with the interviewers so it's great.
I totally agree with you on this and I believe that it is the most convenient way to make money since you don't need to be under anyone.

That's to tell you that life is unpredictable. That's why you see those who aren't suppose to be successful becoming more successful than the expected ones.
There are no really clear-cut part for anyone to become successful in life and things can bum around in because of her alive and we'll just find out so becoming successful even more than we ever think that we will ever be so the only thing that we can do that can increase our chances of becoming successful in life it by being consistent and always trying to be focus on the goal that we have and ensure that you implement these goals.

There are no really clear-cut part for anyone to become successful in life and things can bum around in because of her alive and we'll just find out so becoming successful even more than we ever think that we will ever be so the only thing that we can do that can increase our chances of becoming successful in life it by being consistent and always trying to be focus on the goal that we have and ensure that you implement these goals.
You're right dear. Being consistent and focusing on our priority goals for life. Will surely put us on the podium of making successful business time.

Except you have physical connections, online would be the best place to source for a gig as when you go online especially the right platform, you can get connected to a lot of people with like minds.

In my opinion i think finding job online is more easier and offline because of so many reasons that most of us know when it come to working offline.

To secure a gig either online or offline depends on the knowledge and experience that you have to do some jobs. Professionals tends to get jobs easily than nonprofessionals either online or offline.

You're right dear. Being consistent and focusing on our priority goals for life. Will surely put us on the podium of making successful business time.
This consistency has always been my problem in whatever I start up and this has always being an issue that I have been trying to resolve all my life because there are some situation whereby I will Excel very well but the ability to continue it with always very difficult.

This consistency has always been my problem in whatever I start up and this has always being an issue that I have been trying to resolve all my life because there are some situation whereby I will Excel very well but the ability to continue it with always very difficult.
Then you need to take a bow in order to kill off that which makes you never to stay on to accomplish your objective. It is better not to start than starting and dropping it halfway.

If you know a lot of people, you can say it is going to be easy to secure gigs offline than online, otherwise, online is more easier than offline in securing gigs
Getting connected is the way to secure gig offline, you can secure gig of you don't know people offlibe but you are sure of securing better gig if you are well connected, that's why its easier to secure more gig online because you don't need to know people before securing online gig.

I think that the online project is one that is still in the making because most of the jobs and tax are being completed more offline and online so it is much easier to get a job offline.
I think you are right. Online projects are easy to find and also easy to do. Just like the sites that will say to you that you can earn money through playing of games. Today playing NFT games can even bring you a lot of money. There is a craze goin on for NFT games like axie infinity. I also would like to play that game yet I do not have enough money.

Working from office to office to secure a lucrative deal offline can be a daunting task. It is pretty much easier to secure a good gig online with the use of Facebook group forums and clothes online.
The former would even wear one out or even lead to health conditions due to stress one should just simple get educated on how to find the best group for his careee

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back