What's new

Do you think its easier to secure gig online than offline?

Yes, I do believe that securing online gig is more easier but it is not that easy as it sounds. There is a lot of marketplace with a huge competition in the online world, too. Not everyone is successful when it comes to making money from online projects and gigs.

Both methods are good in their own way. Normally, it's easier to get clients online because there are many avenues to achieve that. However you can get them offline if you know them personally like you know someone who needs an article or video for his blog or project.

Working from office to office to secure a lucrative deal offline can be a daunting task. It is pretty much easier to secure a good gig online with the use of Facebook group forums and clothes online.
I have worked for one day as a marketer and I do realize how difficult it is to do marketing and securing a gig. Having said that it is not that easy to market your gig using facebook because if you promote your gig to thousand people, then only one person would be interested. This is what I think.

Yes of course online has alot of opportunities than offline as it doesn't require someone to have much skills or sometimes even with no skills at all you can be able to get an online job. There are high rates of online opportunities evolving this days. So I go for online opportunities.
Its good you're making stride to work full-time online, your work rate have made me to believe that. Keep pushing it high toward earning substantially online long time.
Post automatically merged:

You don't need to advertise yourself online if you are skillfull in writing, your work will advertise you and people will locate you with your skillfull works, So it will be easier to get hired online.
I understand your points, but since no one knows you online or have seen your work before. You need to prove to them that you're a perfect match for that by showcasing your skills.

From my point of view and from experience i think it's easier to secure an online job than an offline job.There are so many unemployed citizens on the streets.

A gig offline is easier for the laborers here. They can easily find work when there is a construction. Just apply and you can be hired. The pay is daily and you can work 6 days a week. But I don't think I can fit in that kind of work because I do not have the muscles and even my knowledge is not enough.

From my point of view and from experience i think it's easier to secure an online job than an offline job.There are so many unemployed citizens on the streets.
Yes, with the way unemployment is ravaging my country and inflation moving up, industries going on redundancy. It is easier to earn online than the total hard time trying to earn offline.

Yes, with the way unemployment is ravaging my country and inflation moving up, industries going on redundancy. It is easier to earn online than the total hard time trying to earn offline.
That's it oh,i personally prefer online earning is just that one needs to add up other sources of income in other to meet up to daily needs and offline earning is also important.

That's it oh,i personally prefer online earning is just that one needs to add up other sources of income in other to meet up to daily needs and offline earning is also important.
Sure, when doing online, you do it at your own leisure time, and not seeing it as the only source of income for the future. We need add other income source to enable us enjoy financial stability in the future.

Sure, when doing online, you do it at your own leisure time, and not seeing it as the only source of income for the future. We need add other income source to enable us enjoy financial stability in the future.
You're absolutely right and most time our offline earnings are more than the online ones,so it's preferable to do the both,as you have said for financial stability.

I can't speak for others, based on my own experience I'll say securing job online looks easier than offline gig. You'll work so hard enough to secure a better earning gig offline even with a skill. At times you'll work and work still no avail to secure a better paying gig offline.

But here online you'll even secure one when your skill is on demand through the help of freelance marketplace.

What is your take on this one?
Do you think its easy securing job online than offline?
Share your views,
thank you.

Seriously, with the fact that most online making money opportunities are almost faded, it's very obvious that setting up for offline business is ideal now.

Inasmuch as the online businesses are making more waves right now a majority of Life impacting activities and still done of lines so it is much more easier to gain a gig that way.

With the way job is scarce here in my locality I'll simply say it is very much easier to secure job online than offline. At least you'll earn from small than spending days without securing menial job in my locality.
In my experience I think it is much easier to secure an online business or be online than offline especially when he comes to my country as the rate of unemployment in my country is just so high and so it will be very difficult for 1 to get job offline unlike where there is so many gigs online these days.

I think it's easier to get gigs online than to secure a deal offline. If you have a good portfolio and you also have a high income skills online Digital photography, you will definitely see different gigs to work with

In my experience I think it is much easier to secure an online business or be online than offline especially when he comes to my country as the rate of unemployment in my country is just so high and so it will be very difficult for 1 to get job offline unlike where there is so many gigs online these days.
We are from same side. For you to earn offline without a white collar job, struggling will be required. Even the so called menial job isn't easy accomplishing here to earn a living, that's why working online or doing business is better.

I also think that it is easier to secure a job online than offline. Offline job advertisements are so hard to come across because they could be told to few people and requires you to have connections to hear about it. But online jobs can be found easily, especially when you advertise you skills in freelance and forum sites.

Personally, I agree with you that online gig is easier to find that offline gig. And there are so many offline gigs converted to online gigs these days. For instance, some offline gig will require you to pay transportation daily to and fro to apply while you just stay at home and apply and monitor your gigs online. That is my opinion.

There are some skills that can get you clients offline like graphic designs. There are many businesses that needs flyers or banners. Other skills will require you getting clients online. You can get more clients online due to its global presence.

Yes, I do believe that securing online gig is more easier but it is not that easy as it sounds. There is a lot of marketplace with a huge competition in the online world, too. Not everyone is successful when it comes to making money from online projects and gigs.

As long as I'm concerned nothing is very using this world because when it is easy it means that is not actually valuable which is why whenever you're able to get something that you do you should always value very much because opportunities do not come easy.

We are from same side. For you to earn offline without a white collar job, struggling will be required. Even the so called menial job isn't easy accomplishing here to earn a living, that's why working online or doing business is better.
I completely agree with you that your online business is one of the best way that anyone can be able to settle all their bills and expenses as a human being because of the lack of employment that is so much everywhere these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back