What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
The business is one which is very sophisticated to do, you need not only experience but also great source of funding, so if you want to consider doing this business, you've got to be experienced.

In any business, experience matters alot and also knowledge of the business. If not others would take advantage of you and cheat you big time. So yes experience matters
I agree with your point here. But I also think even without experience a determined person can still make it even though it's mostly not easy to achieve such.

This question looks weird though, but its worth asking too. If one isn't experienced as a realtor how will he or she negotiate to convince clients on a deal? Their is no way, experience is needed.

I agree with your point here. But I also think even without experience a determined person can still make it even though it's mostly not easy to achieve such.
Like you said, its possible but rare. And its even more rare for most companies to let a person without experience try out. There are alot of persons with determination and great potential but because they dont have the required experience the company do not try them

Real estste agent (Realtor) is expected to possess an enormous attributes that puts him or her in pole position to always deliver based on agreement with the owner st the right time. Without experience a realtor can't execute any deamanding tasks.

I am not sure how it works in OP's country but in my place, one must have a certificate/diploma/degree (available online or provided by TAFE) to enter into the property dealing business. One must know all the rules to deal with the customers before starting this business. I have a diploma in property brokerage and know the rules. Yes, experience helps one get better business even if one is working on a part-time basis.
Experience matters a lot when it comes to becoming a real estate agent because you must have the knowledge and also know how to buy and sell real estate properties most real estate agents also have legal knowledge in terms of property acquisition.

Yes , experience I a thing in being a real estate agent, just like learning any other trade, business or skill, experiencing real estate transactions and know terminologies used is very important.

While talking to a client, they are terms you most use to show that you know what you are doing, moreover you need to know prices of properties in different areas of town and things peculiar to them.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
I do not think experience matters the only thing I feel that is necessary is you having passion for it, having passion to market to people. Telling people about properties that's all that matters.

I do not think experience matters the only thing I feel that is necessary is you having passion for it having passion to market to people tell people about properties that's all that matters.

In my country, experience might not matter much when it comes to being a real estate agent because a newbie usually starts his business in the company of expert, experienced, and learned real estate agents. A newbie might not be able to run his business on his own in my city because being a real-estate agent requires you to be careful because of risky nature of business.

In my country, experience might not matter much when it comes to being a real estate agent because a newbie usually starts his business in the company of expert, experienced, and learned real estate agents. A newbie might not be able to run his business on his own in my city because being a real-estate agent requires you to be careful because of risky nature of business.
Are you from Nigeria because I'm from Nigeria and in niger we are hustlers we can do anything to survive the spirit is an inborn thing.

Are you from Nigeria because I'm from Nigeria and in niger we are hustlers we can do anything to survive the spirit is an inborn thing.

I am not from Nigeria. I am from Pakistan. In Pakistan people also try hard and struggle a lot to survive. There are many poor people in our country and the majority of the population consists of uneducated individuals who are not able to get white collar jobs.

I am not from Nigeria. I am from Pakistan. In Pakistan people also try hard and struggle a lot to survive. There are many poor people in our country and the majority of the population consists of uneducated individuals who are not able to get white collar jobs.
Experience matters a lot when it comes to becoming a real estate agent every estate agent was no the tribunal or and also no how to carry out transactions on real estate procurement.

I do not think experience matters the only thing I feel that is necessary is you having passion for it, having passion to market to people. Telling people about properties that's all that matters.

Experience matters because a Newbie might not have any idea abouyt how real estate business works and what are the current market rates of property. A fresher might not have experience regarding legal matters of real estate business and he might have no idea about how documentation works.

Why do you think new start ups are likely to fail, because the lack the experience to make them succeed so it is important to have experience in all that you dom

Experience matters because a Newbie might not have any idea abouyt how real estate business works and what are the current market rates of property. A fresher might not have experience regarding legal matters of real estate business and he might have no idea about how documentation works.
If you no experience using knowing all this thing's if you have knowledge about it if you have been taught which I know coming into a new organisation they will put you through so it's no big deal just have knowledge about it

If you no experience using knowing all this thing's if you have knowledge about it if you have been taught which I know coming into a new organisation they will put you through so it's no big deal just have knowledge about it

It is always a good idea to learn basics about real-estate business before actually coming into this business. You will gradually get experience as you deal with clients and if you remain in the company of real-estate agents. Unfortuantely, real-estate business involves a lot of manipulation in my country and this is something that you need to watch out for in my city.

It is always a good idea to learn basics about real-estate business before actually coming into this business. You will gradually get experience as you deal with clients and if you remain in the company of real-estate agents. Unfortuantely, real-estate business involves a lot of manipulation in my country and this is something that you need to watch out for in my city.
I think is everywhere I mean manipulation well they don't call it manipulation they are kind of persistence keep encouraging you even if you don't like it they will tell you it's good it's lovely it's not a marketing strategy

I think is everywhere I mean manipulation well they don't call it manipulation they are kind of persistence keep encouraging you even if you don't like it they will tell you it's good it's lovely it's not a marketing strategy

Manipulation is everywhere. However, when it comes to real-estate agency business in my city, there is a lot of manipulation even more than any other business. I believe that honesty is the best thing that can make a person more successful. A faithful person is more likely to become successful in life.

Of course experience matter when it come to doing anything and excelling in it not real estate alone, because without experience you will be doing trials and errors and it will take time before you learn it. But if you make yourself a learner you will doom get the experience required.

Experience is indeed good but not a must as anyone with good initiatives , good marketing ability will be able to work as a real estate agent even without a good knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back