What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Yeah,experience matters when it comes to real estate business. For you have an idea before you venture into any form of real estate and property acquisition.

Experience may matter at some point when it comes to running a successful real estate business. But that doesn't stop you from starting one now because you will get ye experience as you further into the business

real estate business may not actually need a lot of personal knowledge as you have said because it is not a skill that you have to learn it is how you can organise most of your things and do it legally, anyone can go into real estate investment as far as I know.
Real estate is a professional job which needs some form of training before you can engage in it. Real estate is not all about renting and leasing of apartments and properties it also involves which is not limited to working as a contractor in building of housing estates and the managements of estates, it also involves in urban and regional planning

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant exoperience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
I think that experience is very important because you have to be able to not only sell the house but sell yourself as well as a sales agent. This is important in getting people interested in teh property that you have on the market.

Real estate is a professional job which needs some form of training before you can engage in it. Real estate is not all about renting and leasing of apartments and properties it also involves which is not limited to working as a contractor in building of housing estates and the managements of estates, it also involves in urban and regional planning
Ok I'm trying to understand , I thought it was all about buying house in a good location and building house for people to live in and if you can also manage that property that will automatically make you a real estate manager I didn't know it has all the complicated task you have listed

When you are in the market to buy a house—or need to sell your current home—that is the time to use an experienced real estate agent. An inexperienced agent can cost you time and money, and unfortunately maybe even put you at risk of losing out on your dream home.

Experience might actually do matter but it would only be a little. What you need most to be successful is how to analyse the market, how to be a good negotiable.

I don't think experience is required to be a real estate agent. Most of my friends that just graduated are already real estate agents and they had little or no experience at all. All what is needed is determination.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant exoperience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Actually I think its very necessary and if u ask me how or why I said so, its because I have been there and I made zero money from it although I did not lose either.

of course it matters, every single minute of experience will help you in your processes as a real estate agent, from selling for the best possible price to knowing how to deal with customers

real estate business may not actually need a lot of personal knowledge as you have said because it is not a skill that you have to learn it is how you can organise most of your things and do it legally, anyone can go into real estate investment as far as I know.
Yes experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent because you have to have a local experience and also experience in real estate dealings.

In the real estate business I will say that experience is a very important factor for anyone that want to go into the business because those that I experience must have soda of properties to several client and the past and this client becomes retained as customers who will be patronizing such a real estate agent on like a new real estate agent that will start gathering new client which is quite difficult to do.

research has stated that people are much more comfortable to deal and do business with people with much more experience than people without experience and I think it is one of the best factors that can determine how people can actually do business with you.

I think experience is the first necessary and essential ingredient or element that can foster and boost the moral of any kind of business operation and to say in terms of estate business it really does because I believe with the personal experience someone possesses it will helped alot to coup up with the business conditions and requirements.

Experience matters when it comes to being a real estate agent especially if are going to be a registered agent. Because in my country, we have agents that are not registered, and don't have any form of experience, but they are agents.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Here, the term 'real estate agent' is liberally used for anyone who can bring people to buy or rent properties. In such cases, a sweet mouth and good presentation skills is most needed than any other experience whatsoever.

Here, the term 'real estate agent' is liberally used for anyone who can bring people to buy or rent properties. In such cases, a sweet mouth and good presentation skills is most needed than any other experience whatsoever.

Well, in my country, there are many real estate agents who sound very "sweet". However, they are actually bitter inside and I have experienced this myself. Now I am NOT saying that all real estate agents are like this. However, there are many real estate agents in my country who are manipulative and greedy.

If a realtor doesn't bring his or her high level of experience into the business deal, it won't be possible fir such deal to go through, when the realtor isn't blessed with way of convincing.

Experience matters in real estate as you will need some set of skills before you could sell properties. Skills like negotiation and persuasion are also learnt with experience which helps in selling properties to clients.

I am not sure how it works in OP's country but in my place, one must have a certificate/diploma/degree (available online or provided by TAFE) to enter into the property dealing business. One must know all the rules to deal with the customers before starting this business. I have a diploma in property brokerage and know the rules. Yes, experience helps one get better business even if one is working on a part-time basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back