What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Experience is not gotten from the moon but by making an attempt. It's totally okay if they become an agent without experience. There is room for them to grow

Not everyone is born as an experienced person. We all tend to get experience when we work. A fresh person might experience many problems but in the end he or she might learn how to handlt clients with the passage of time. But still an exprienced estate agent will be in a better position to handle clients.

In every business that we want to engage in, we need experience first. This will not only allow us to make profit but also it will make is avert challenges and deal with the one that surfaces.

In the UK anyone can set up an estate agent business as there are no formal qualifications required. However some experience in customer service or sales would be needed to succeed. I think a person would need to do a lot of research to be successful to compete with the big chains.
Just like in my country, real estate agents are everywhere, it's all in the skills you have, this way you will be able to surpass someone else in the negotiation. This helps you build a reputation for future clients.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant exoperience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Experience most at times is always a plus for real estate agents but that doesn't mean without experience one cannot be a good real estate agent. When a person is determined for the job as an agent, then I don't think experience can be an obstacle.

Experience matters in all type of business and real estate is not excluded, you must have the basic experience in real estate agent before going into it because all businesses have their rules and regulation which you must abide by.

Yes of course in real estate business experience matters a lot the same thing applies to all type of business. When you have experience you will know how to invest in different type of areas, some areas you don't have to invest much money because maybe the area is not well developed

Real estate is one of the most delicate businesses, whoever that want to go into must have enough knowledge and experience about otherwise such a person may regret even done something like that.

I know of several people who have no experience and complete knowledge of real estate but they were quite successful because of their gift of gab and their skills in salesmanship. One actual example is my mother who had sold more than 50 lots of a new village. I was in college and the commissions that my mother had earned helped us so much with the family budget. My mother had no experience in real estate. She just studied the mechanics and that's it.

Not everyone is born as an experienced person. We all tend to get experience when we work. A fresh person might experience many problems but in the end he or she might learn how to handlt clients with the passage of time. But still an exprienced estate agent will be in a better position to handle clients.
This is very correct. Even the experienced persons weren't burn with experience in them already. They went through the process to become experienced as they are called or termed today. So strat somewhere and get the experience

Real estate is one of the most delicate businesses, whoever that want to go into must have enough knowledge and experience about otherwise such a person may regret even done something like that.
That is true, experience matters a lot, experience is what you need in every business. You need to be dedicated in what you do and how you do it.

This is very correct. Even the experienced persons weren't burn with experience in them already. They went through the process to become experienced as they are called or termed today. So strat somewhere and get the experience

However, experience alone is not sufficient enough to guarantee you success. Experience counts but your luck also matters in any business and not just real easte business. I remember a real estate agent was trying to sell me a land with partially constructed house. Of course I am not dumb enough to buy it. Experience matters but people must also possess commonsense.

Becoming an enperience real estate agent gives you an edge to properly strike a good deal without you making some school boy erro and this will save you your time and money.But experience is not gotten in issolation,reason some newbies need to learn on the job in the field.

In every business experience is always needed. Business that have experience stafft will do well compare to it competitors who lack experience staff. Real estate require an experience staff to drive it business.

Well, I think you need a bit of experience. Also, I think a lot of people gain the necessary experience when they run internship with companies.

Well, I think you need a bit of experience. Also, I think a lot of people gain the necessary experience when they run internship with companies.
yes, experience matters a lot when it comes to becoming a real estate agent because the estate is sometimes delegate when there is problem like legal issue and that is why every agent must know something about law.

It's true experience matters on everything not just real estate but everyone has to start from somewhere, what matters most to me is knowledge in that area

Experience is very important the only type of business. experience is also needed in becoming a real estate agent because people will trust you more and believe your services because you have been there for long.

Experience is Actually the best when it comes to any business we are going into , it is with the help of experience that will help us to understand the possible risks or advantage of that business.
In every business experience matters a lot, if you venture into a business without the needed experience your chances of recording loses is very high. Real estate business is a professional business which needs knowledge and experience to successful in the business.

In any business, experience matters alot and also knowledge of the business. If not others would take advantage of you and cheat you big time. So yes experience matters

In every business experience matters a lot, if you venture into a business without the needed experience your chances of recording loses is very high. Real estate business is a professional business which needs knowledge and experience to successful in the business.
real estate business may not actually need a lot of personal knowledge as you have said because it is not a skill that you have to learn it is how you can organise most of your things and do it legally, anyone can go into real estate investment as far as I know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back