What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Last edited:
Of course experience matters to become successful as an agent in real estate. Those newbies would struggle alone the line and learn on the job to gather experience.

Yes of cause, experience matters to become real estate agent, experience really important in anything you want to do in life, when you have experience you can be successful.

The more experience you have the easier it will be to close a deal, however it is not essential to have experience. If you have the necessary knowledge and you have the convincing power to close the deal. Everything will be in favor of the real estate agent.

In every jobs that you do experience matters a lot. Experience goes a long way in determining how much sales you will make in real estate business. Real estate is a professional jobs which requires some level of education, certification, training and or experience to operate successfully.

Experience does matter but I don't think you should be experienced when it comes to excel as a real estate agent. The successful agents you see these days where all novice in the past

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant exoperience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Yes, if you start any work,Then you should have such a related experience If you want to do real estate business, then you should have complete experience about it,

In the UK anyone can set up an estate agent business as there are no formal qualifications required. However some experience in customer service or sales would be needed to succeed. I think a person would need to do a lot of research to be successful to compete with the big chains.

Yes to an extent because every business needs experience so that you know how to relate to people especially clients and also the dos and don'ts of the business but in real estate I don't think you need an experience to prosper it's just common sense and been humble plays a role here.
Post automatically merged:

Yes to an extent because every business needs experience so that you know how to relate to people especially clients and also the dos and don'ts of the business but in real estate I don't think you need an experience to prosper it's just common sense and been humble plays a role here.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant exoperience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Like the saying, experience is the best teacher in life so you must gather so much experience before you could be successful in any business you want to venture into I guess.

Every sort of career, or business requires high level of experience to become well-known for it. Without experience a real estate agent won't take it anywhere. Those experience will enable him win over clients.

Just like in learning how to cook, experience matters a lot because you will definitely meet challenges with every task you have or face, experience will help you ease through it.

Just like in learning how to cook, experience matters a lot because you will definitely meet challenges with every task you have or face, experience will help you ease through it.
Exactly, there is nothing that you do which experience doesn't matter even if it is how to feed yourself. Experience gives you an edge ahead of other that are new in real estate business. It helps you to present an promote your properties differently that brings in more money.

Experience is Actually the best when it comes to any business we are going into , it is with the help of experience that will help us to understand the possible risks or advantage of that business.

Exactly, there is nothing that you do which experience doesn't matter even if it is how to feed yourself. Experience gives you an edge ahead of other that are new in real estate business. It helps you to present an promote your properties differently that brings in more money.
Very true, experience would help the person to avoid costly mistakes and follow the right path since one is not doung it for the first time and one has learned from the experience.

Yes experience matters when it comes to business of being a successful real estate agent. But before the so called experience, you have been a learner first

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back