What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Experience is indeed good but not a must as anyone with good initiatives , good marketing ability will be able to work as a real estate agent even without a good knowledge.

There were many individuals who wanted to become a real-estate agent but they left the profession just because they were not able to earn. Unfortunately, being a real-estate agent is usually not considered a good profession in my city and I believe that this is a wrong thinking and this actually make people leave this profession without gaining enough good experience.

Even if you don't have experience, you have to make research. Something does not just exist without history behind it. As a newbie, don't just limit yourself to the knowledge you have about being into real estate. Do research so that you'll not struggle before you become a successful person.

Experience is needed in any business, even real estate because there are definately people who would want to deceive you into buying already bought properties and other things like that which is why you need to be patient and gain experience.

Yes i really believe that experience really matter when it's comes to being a real estate agent because its will make you perform more efficiently than the counterpart.

Yes i really believe that experience really matter when it's comes to being a real estate agent because its will make you perform more efficiently than the counterpart.
True , but do not forget that experience do not just come , it comes through years of work in a field . So at the entry level , experience may not be Paramount.

Experience is not gotten from the moon but by making an attempt. It's totally okay if they become an agent without experience. There is room for them to grow
One of the ways someone engaged in any venture would have the requsite experience is by getting involved and participating in the process of that venture or sector he is in.This is the way to getting the needed experience,by contineous participation.

Yes because experienced real estate agents can give the type of sophisticated information and guidance the advantages of working with an experienced real estate agent include rapport with other agents, market expertise, and reliable recommendations.

Yes because experienced real estate agents can give the type of sophisticated information and guidance the advantages of working with an experienced real estate agent include rapport with other agents, market expertise, and reliable recommendations.
Yes I think experience matters a lot when it comes to being an agent because you she must have good knowledge on legal matters another to be a good agent.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
I think experience is necessary when trying to go into real estate. But you should know that not having knowledge should not hold you back. It's a constant learning process.

If you aren't experienced their is no way you can run such kind of career in real estate investment scene. You need experience to attract clients.

If you aren't experienced their is no way you can run such kind of career in real estate investment scene. You need experience to attract clients.
Experience that really matters when it comes to become a real estate agent I've got however one has to be experiencing any business that he enable him to manage the risks

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
It definitely does, experience counts in all areas of life, except one don't want to excel... Apart from that it requires experience and a whole lot of what it worth in the environment

you are absolutely right If you have an experience comparable to that, you will adjust to it very soon.But if you don't have any experience then you can learn.

Experience matters in everything even in a real estate venture, there are many dubious people out there who like to outsmart those who don't know much about the business

We need experience, expertise in real estate business on order to grow it. Everything matters with experience via real estate agent service to convince more of the clients.

Of course experience matters to become successful as an agent in real estate. Those newbies would struggle alone the line and learn on the job to gather experience.
Experience is not everything, something passion might make you go into it and you succeed in it because it's what you like.

Nothing to be compared with experience, very aspect of job need experience so real estate management requires a person with experience to be monitored it

We need experience, expertise in real estate business on order to grow it. Everything matters with experience via real estate agent service to convince more of the clients.
Most of the real estate agents that I have met are so good with the business that they even know the market value of properties in nearby towns and cities. It is like having a full knowledge for the client to trust you. When you have no experience then it would be too difficult to obtain a sale.

Experience is very important in the real estate business. With this experience you will definitely know when to make decisions and when to pitch your properties to prospective buyers.

Of course I know you will be needing experience when it comes to becoming a good real estate agent. But that does not mean you can't get into the business because you don't have the experience yet. Is not by getting into it that you start getting the experience in the he first place?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back