What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

Experience really matters a lot to make some good amount of money in the real estate business for agents. With this experience they will know how to Market the property and also have good negotiation skills

Definitely becoming a real estate agent is a type of business that requires experience and expertise because you will be dealing lots of people.

I'm not going to conclude that one is the better option than the other but the simple truth is that experience would place you on a pedestal and you begin to understand the dynamics of solving some challenges that the newbie may haven't shown

Just as someone already mentioned above of how many young people are doing this business and they are still successful, I don't think it needs so much experience before one can do it. I can remember it was a very young student who connected me to the owner of the house I am leaving at the moment. He has not gone for any real estate agent training or course. He even wanted me to join him. And he is still in the business till today.

It is the experience that we set an expert real estate agent from the beginners. Experience will help them to gather contacts of the owners of a good property. And this makes it easier for them to give desire results for their clients.

It is from learning that you get the experience, so I believe they might have been learning from someone who is already in the field. Real estate is a very complex business, so you must have a knowledge of it before you start
Post automatically merged:

It is from learning that you get the experience, so I believe they might have been learning from someone who is already in the field. Real estate is a very complex business, so you must have a knowledge of it before you start

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Not really.
There's always a first time to everything.
All you need to know is the nitty gritty of the business and with one, two,three experiences, you're an expert!

Of course, experience matters in everything but it's not compulsory one has a prior experience before going into real estate, one can make research and have on the job experience that is learning and building experience on the job.

Yes I feel that experience matters I the real estate business, but that is something that one will aquire and get over time in the business. So, for a starter, it might not be that necessary at the moment

Not really.
There's always a first time to everything.
All you need to know is the nitty gritty of the business and with one, two,three experiences, you're an expert!

I think being a real estate agent requires you to be clever. Now I am not saying that you must manipulate your client. What I am trying to say is that you must get the best investment deal for your client and only then you could be a successful estate agent.

Without experience you can easily get into trouble with client in real estate as an agent. With experience you can even command higher fee from the clients because you can provide exactly what they want.

For every business I feel experience helps the business to grow faster but every on needs to start somewhere before gaining experience

For every business I feel experience helps the business to grow faster but every on needs to start somewhere before gaining experience
Indeed you are right, experience helps the business grow faster and it also help the business owner in making the right choice when faced with certain issues within the business.

There is no need for experience when it comes to working as a real estate agent or owning real estate properties. The load of experience you will gather in the course of time will be what you need to keep you leaning and getting better

Yes, experience matters definitely in real estate business. Can you tell me a novice can just wake one morning and decide to go into real estate without even knowing its content? No way!

Experience matters a lot and it helps one become a successful real estate agent,one doesn't just become a real estate agent one has to learn somethings and ask the experienced agents questions so it is all a process

Sure, it does matters. One will need to be experienced in being a real estate agent in other to know fully what the business entails. As a beginner and one who is interested, you can follow a friend who is in the business and ready to carry you along without hiding any knowledge from you concerning it, with this you can start as well.

Yes. Experience matters you need to have enough experience before you become a real estate agent. Without experience we often fail.

Yes, experience is important when it comes to becoming a successful real estate agent. These experiences, however, differ from one person to the next. However, it is significant.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Experience is very important especially when handling prospective buyers. But the business is very much open to anybody who is willing to learn and gather knowledges and learn from their mistakes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back