What's new

Do you think experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?

It certainly helps. If anything you should have knowledge in real estate before attempting to sell any properties. If it's just to sell a property you own, that's one thing, but if you're selling someone else's property for them, then you probably should know a bit about what you're doing.

Without experience you can easily get into trouble with client in real estate as an agent. With experience you can even command higher fee from the clients because you can provide exactly what they want.

Most of the new real estate agents work as a secretary under an experienced real estate agent. When they gain experience, they try to pitch customers. However, the start small. they would pick a client who needs to buy a small property in order to avoid getting trouble with the customer.

Most of the new real estate agents work as a secretary under an experienced real estate agent. When they gain experience, they try to pitch customers. However, the start small. they would pick a client who needs to buy a small property in order to avoid getting trouble with the customer.
Experience is matter especially when you are starting out as a real estate agent. it is vital to acquire a learning for a certain period and this can be done at any place that is associated with real estate investment which include in the one you mentioned in your post.

Experience is matter especially when you are starting out as a real estate agent. it is vital to acquire a learning for a certain period and this can be done at any place that is associated with real estate investment which include in the one you mentioned in your post.

Most of the real estate agents gain experience after learning and after they enter the field of real estate business and it takes a lots of time to learn because the field of real estate is quite vast.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
Well, gaining experience in the business would give you an edge over others without an experience.
This would reduce the rate of losses incurred.
I have seen newbies in the business doing very well.

In my country, many newbies and college students are working as real estate agents and I really get amazed. I do not think that they have any relevant experience when it comes to handling clients but they are still into this business. So, do you think that experience matters when it comes to becoming a real estate agent?
In the real estate profession just like in any proffession,experience is very important and vital to the way one operate in the sector,but one need to start from somewhere,and that is where we can gather enough experience.

With experience, the way you are going to present yourself will be quite different from unprofessional real estate agents. experience would I do to make a better decision concerning the client needs. Experience will help you to negotiate a better deal for your agency.

With experience, the way you are going to present yourself will be quite different from unprofessional real estate agents. experience would I do to make a better decision concerning the client needs. Experience will help you to negotiate a better deal for your agency.
To me i don't really think experience is what is important here, the most important thing as I see here is just a basic understanding of how to do it perfectly.. you can choose to be experience along the way.

In the real estate profession just like in any proffession,experience is very important and vital to the way one operate in the sector,but one need to start from somewhere,and that is where we can gather enough experience.

Experience is quite important but being an experienced estate agent does not guarantee that you will also make profits. My uncle is a real estate agent and even he suffers from loss many times.

Experience is quite important but being an experienced estate agent does not guarantee that you will also make profits. My uncle is a real estate agent and even he suffers from loss many times.
That could be a fact,but we cannot overule the fact of experience,because at the end of the day some factors would be presenting itself in a recurent manner,and without experience you cannot scale through.

I believe that it matters and it is something that every real estate agent should have. You definitely are going to need experience in order to have sound negotiation skills and the ability to analyse properties that are going to do well.

They always say experience is the best teacher. Experience matters a lot when it comes to real estate. Not only in real estate investment but in everything we do here on Earth. Experience on how you communicate with your client, experience on how to network your business.

Yes, experience matters in everything, even in real estate management. An experienced real estate manager will handle clients better than a less experienced estate manager.

Yes experience matters in becoming a real estate agent,but you have to be in the business to be able to acquire such experience. So those young people you talked about so far they stay in the business overtime they will have gotten the required experience needed.

In every jobs that you do experience matters a lot. Experience goes a long way in determining how much sales you will make in real estate business. Real estate is a professional jobs which requires some level of education, certification, training and or experience to operate successfully.

There are no formal entry requirements for an estate agent, although some experience of customer service work and an interest in the local property market may be advantageous. Agency is an essential function of the property industry and involves the buying/renting and selling/leasing of property

There is absolutely no industry that does not require education. Education is needed in all fields including the estate agency business. Most importantly, you could gain wealth of experience from mentorship.

Well, experience is most often referred to as the best teacher because that gave you an insight of what you are supposed to know, what to do and how to do it. Without which you may not be successful in the business.

Well knowing the right location to buy this property is very important , it is not just any property you sees around that you have to buy for your real estate business. You have to understand those that will be profitable and those that won't.

Real estate is a type of business that one can engage on to earn passive income within a very limited time, even though it is a type of business needs a lot of capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back