What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier when it comes to business. A man of 60year can start yo a business. A boy 15uears can as well start up a business. So age can never stop anyone from doing business, in fact it is best one start a business as soon as possible, the earlier the better
I concur with your submission. The earlier the better and the saying "young shall grow" only if the young start while small with the hope of growth in nearest future

Age isn't a barrier to business, many young people has shown that age is not a barrier to business, nowadays we now see young people owning business enterprises and being successful. You only need the right skills and determination.

Age can never be a barrier to setting up a good business. A man has a company he decided to employ the service of a youth corper to assist him in running the company by being his marketing officer. The young lady does not know much about the business but her impact in the business has made the company to progress. Age has nothing to do with business.

This discussion is funny somehow because age is never a barrier to start a business you can me old ,young rich or poor it's all about mindset and decision making age is never an option to consider when starting any business in this country

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
No, age does not matter, what matter is determination

Age is not a barrier in setting up a business. After all there are under 40CEOS and they are doing well in a business. A young entrepreneur can seek for advice from old and success in. Somebody who is a youth however has his strength as an advantage.

yeah when it comes to legal things for sure, but these can be avoided and there are tricks for them, but maturity is always the limiting factor when it comes to doing professional things, you have to be mature enough to be able to handle things

While there are consistently accounts of whizz-kids beginning the following large thing even before they cross youth, business isn't age-subordinate. It isn't only for school-dropouts or school graduates. In the event that you have a remarkable business thought and the coarseness to own it, being a forty-something shouldn't be an obstacle. Age can never be viewed as an obstruction for aspiration and same goes for firing up a business.

i dont think age is a barrier in starting up anything and this includes a business. starting up a business depend on you as a person and your area of interest including your business realizing capacity

Age shouldn't be a barrier to starting a business. However, I must quickly add that children obviously can't go into business particularly those that do not understand the art of financial plan. Having said that, age shouldn't be a barrier to starting a business.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

To me age is nothing when it comes to starting up a business,what really matters to me is the level of your maturity and if you are sure of yourself and you have the capital to start up your business,so what could stop you from doing it. And now is not by age anymore young boys are building houses and buying cars so is no more by age to start up a business. Once you are financially buoyant you can go ahead.

There are some business you can't go into because of your age, age really matters when you want to go into some business
There are some business where matured people can't go into but requires just young people with a lot of strength and time

age is never a barrier to start business, any person who is thinking that there is barrier of age in terms of business is totally wrong. what really matter to start business is capital and plans towards the business you want to start.

Age is never a barrier when starting a business you can start business at any age other you being at the age of 70 or you being at the age of 10 all that matters is that you should have a goal and idea and also objective when you are starting a business.

Nope I don't think that way. I think you can start your own business at any time and at any age. Just you need to have confidence and skills and need to be hard working and you can build up your own business even at your 20s or even after retirement.

Age is never a barrier in starting any business. It can only be a barrier when a oerson want to work for another person but for a personal busniess is not a barrier.

The owner of a popular restaurant started the restaurant after the retirement age of sixty so I do not think there is a age limit to starting a business and we have seen young talents like the owner of Facebook start a business too so age shouldn't be a restriction

In my own perspective age is not a barrier when you are starting a business, as long as you can handle your business. To me it's not a barrier at all. Some people said age is just a number and its true.

Yes age matters a lot when you need to thinks on a way to make you business move to next level but all depends on the type of business you are dealing with. And the type of espirience needed there and business now needed vibilant man that will handle it with care

Age can never be considered a barrier for ambition and the same goes for starting your own business, rather one can always come of age when he\she decides to take the plunge.If you have a unique business idea and the grit to see it through, being a forty-something shouldn't be a hurdle.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back