What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

I don't think that age matters in starting a business, what really matters is your intelligence, but in some cases, it matters because there are some type of business that a 10years old boy can't do. It all depends if the type of business and the person intelligence

Age is one of the important thing in business,there are a lot of business even government will not allowed under age to do it, bet I know here in my country it doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is you're financially stable.

Age cannot be a barrier. I think the instance you gave might involve a parent trying to hand over a family business. They might use age as a criteria ad they believe you will make wiser and smarter decisions when you are an adult anf already have enough experience to run the business

Age is not a barrier when starting a business, all we needed is understanding and knowledge
Once a person is educated and no the difference between left and right, then it simple for any own to start a business
If we also have a good person to be a backing up for.then we are good to go..

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I believe age in itself is not so important, if the person has the skills, the sense of responsibility and the willingness to do business.

I've seen cases of young children managing businesses effectively and vice versa.

Age is not a barrier in a business,what matters most is the level of your business idea you gather ,and the business experience you get , intelligence matters alot to enable you handle your business customers in a mature ways.so age is not an issues.

Starting a business does not have to be determined by one's age. If the individual has an idea that he or she thinks is marketable then that's what matters. Other factors of labour can be hired and the business will be successful as long as these factors are properly coordinated.

no age is not barrier for any business actually thing that is barrier is your planning for business, will power of man for any business, Because this will very importany for your business..

Age does not matter in trying to forecast entrepreneurial success. But, experience does, and often times, that comes with age. And, smart entrepreneurs that lack experience, can offset that by surrounding themselves with experienced mentors.
Age can never be considered a barrier for ambition abd same goes for starting your own business.I recommended before starting a business ,you get a variety of work experience in several companies that do what you're thinking of doing .You will have learned from experience,You should know what needs done within ,say,customers service that will make your customers like your business better.

Age can never be considered a barrier for ambition abd same goes for starting your own business.I recommended before starting a business ,you get a variety of work experience in several companies that do what you're thinking of doing .You will have learned from experience,You should know what needs done within ,say,customers service that will make your customers like your business better.
if you are getting several worth of experience as regards to the kind of business you want to go to then definitely age already count because without the basic knowledge you may not be able to succeed in that business and maturity is also very important which comes with age to an extent . I guess not all business required age to an extent but some very confidential businesses require you are things at your age.

Age is not a barrier to success because age itself does not matter in trying a successful business, but experience does it and often time that comes with age, and smart entrepreneurs that lack experience can upset that by surrounding themselves with experience mentor.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

It all depends on the age, if it a teenager he or she can still hand the business organization to some extent, but a child in primary school that does not really knows the difference between right and wrong can not do anything.

Hmm..... well at some point in time a kids age is definitely a barrier.
But I still believe that the kid can have a business if the kid is talented naturally in one way of the other. That will become an assest for the kid.

In business, age I just a number and not a factor to determine the smooth running or the success of a business. All the are compulsory to run the business are right mindset and proper use of the factors of production.

I do not think that age can be a barrier when it comes to starting a business. However, starting a business at a very old age might be a barrier when it comes to starting a business. You might have to worry about other things at that age and you might not be able to concentrate on business.

Age is never a barrier for starting a business. You do not have to be adult before you can start a business if your own. As long as you have the financial capital to start the business with a good business plans and strong determination. A strong mental capability to understand that their will be loses and gain during the lifetime of the business is also important.

No age barrier in business. You line of business should appear to you as calling and in that regard no age limit in manifesting what God has deposited in you. Some business actually need you more in your active age but it can’t be barrier even when you’re old because you can build a system where you hire people to run with little or no supervision.

Age can never be considered a barrier for embitions,young people of all ages can make a contribution whether they go to school, work in a grocery store, or are a small business owner..What matters in business is your capability of knowledge how the business works,because withoit knowledge you can't do anything

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a busines??age
Age Is never a barrier when going or venturing into a business, some people thinks you have to reach a particular Age or level before you can start your own business, but what matter most here is the experience and the level of your intelligent quocent to adapt with the business plans and structure.

My father started a business at the age of 65 years. Age is not a barrier if you are in good health. However, starting a business and becoming successful with the business are two different things. My father failed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back