What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

age is never a barrier to starting a business, anybody can start a business no matter the age and as long as you are more than 18 and you are also competent in dealing with any business that you have chosen. it is not a matter of age,intellect is the essential factor

yes it is possible that he can be a barrier to a lot of things because obviously a student or someone below the age of 18 years may not be able to manage something properly and someone that is above 70 years of age may not be able to manage a business properly

In this modern age and time. I don't think there's anyone who thinks otherwise. I've read stories of people who became billionaires at 50, 60. There is no age to these things. It comes with your mental capacity. Younger people have also made it.

Age is not a barrier to start a business. Once you have enough knowledge about the business you want to start, you're good to go. Anybody can start a business. Knowledge and capital is month but age is Minor issue.

As I have said before, age is just a number and of course any body can venture into any business at any point in time. What they just needed the mental capability and of course physical ability also and their ability to adapt to latest technology. So age is not a barrier or can never be a barrier to starting any business.

Age is actually not a barrier in starting a business, no matter how old your are if you don't have knowledgeable about the business you are about to start you will end up losing it like a small old child, anyone at any age can get a business start in as much they have the knowledge about it. It all that matters, can see a 20 year old guy controlling what a 40 year old man cannot control.

Age isn't a barrier from my own perspective. This is because I feel if an individual has passion, flair and likeness for a thing, all that is needed is advise, encourage and help. But not withstanding, some people, due to their poor ability, they might not be able to handle a business. It's is not applicable to all.

Age ia never a barrier and can never be a barrier. The reason why it may be a barrier is because if it's a aged person and the going out and coming in is becoming difficult. As long as the idea is there the age does not matter, idea can outlive ages and even time, even if the person is still young. If the person in not too aged, then the floor is open, look at the example of KFC, the owner of chicken republic, he started when he was between (63-65) so age is not a barrier

No, age in itself doesn't make any difference in attempting to figure innovative achievement. In any case, experience does, and intermittently, that accompanies age. What's more, keen business people that need insight, can balance that by encircle themselves with experienced tutors.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
No , I don't think that age matters in business , if you are having those funds and knowledge then even a kid can start a business . But it demands so much time and dedication.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age is just a number!...and I have seen a lot of immature adults!..Age shouldn't really matter and be a determinant factor whether or not an individual is capable of handling or better still managing a business!.. What's important is personality and skills as well as the right qualities needed for managing a business. So in a nutshell it all balls down to ability!..

No, Age does not determine when to start up a business. Most business owners are quite young and at that age, they have acquired a lot of expenses and exposure. Starting up a bushas to di w

According to my experience age is not needed to starting a business.Business just only required for experiences.If you have experience you have to starting any business in any age.some circumstances make a person very experienced and he do every thing in good manners.so no tention just be confident and starting a business.As every person know that benefits and loses are related to each other

I don't think age is a barrier in any business, let's birthday each what matters a lot is your business idea and the kind of business you are running, anybody can do business depending on the level of his or her own understanding or level of their business idea.

It's a question I was asked on more than one occasion: is there a right age to form a business? When we imagine examples of successful entrepreneurs-Branson, Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg-you could be forgiven for thinking that the answer to that question is "yes." After all, they were all in their late teens or early twenties when they started theirs alongside Larry and Michael Dell (Dell).

There is nothing wrong with age when talking about business or starting of new business, to me what really matters is how creative, resourceful, intelligent the person intending to start the business is!
So its not a barrier.

Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt. Some people have experience than their age which they can use in setting up a business and be successful. There is even some under age people who can think and give out some good business strategies that an adult or elderly person can not think of it.

Age is not actually a barrier in starting a business,becaues what is needed to properly run a busness and carry out any administrative function is the requisite knowledge and managerial acumen.Once a person posseses these quality and traits,then he can manage a business.

As long as you are at the age set by the government of your country to be viewed as an adult then you are ready for business. In Nigeria, the legitimate age to be viewed as an adult is 18. In reality, once your mind and heart is ready for business, it doesn't matter, even if you are in your 60s, you can still start a business. It's all about your mindset.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back