What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

I think age is not matter in business. Therefore, a men that want to start a business have skills and proper knowledge about business that he want to start. It means a men should be higher than 18 years age that have proper understanding to bad or good things. I think it is enough for a business man.

i don't think age is a barrier at all when starting a business, because all what a business In most cases what a business requires is mainly experience so even if the individual is you and experienced the or she can start up a business.

Age is not a barrier as far as I am concerned age is nothing it's just a number, I mean maturity is not determined by age, you may see someone looking little but what they know and how they think is just amazing, as long as the person is ready to start up the business and has the financial backing, go ahead and start the business.

No, age in itself does not matter in trying to forecast entrepreneurial success. But, experience does, and often times, that comes with age. And, smart entrepreneurs that lack experience, can offset that by surrounding themselves with experienced mentors.

Nope age barrier is nothing.... There are some people that are adults and they are finding it hard to keep one business not to talk of two... Of age is a barrier then we won't have people with success business that are young adults take this website for an instant... Leadership skills or managerial skills have nothing to do with age.

I doubt if age is a barrier to start up a business, every business you are willing to start can be managed using a manager incase you are too young to start or you are too old to start. So I see age as not a barrier to start business.

I think the right thing to do after twenty years is to start a business. This is the age at which if we start a business, then the business grows. This is the best age for anyone.In order to do the work, you have to do business after twenty years, because in that we focus, we do the work well.

I agree that everyone who feels age is an obstacle to starting a company is incorrect.
Age has little to do with enterprise.
Anyone who planned it well can move or run a business, whether by a minor, adult or elderly person. A business is not possible. Any people under the age of age will think about and have some effective strategies that an adult or a senior person cannot think about.
You get the idea so far, there are money, it's meant for everyone.
Post automatically merged:

I agree that everyone who feels age is an obstacle to starting a company is incorrect.
Age has little to do with enterprise.
Anyone who planned it well can move or run a business, whether by a minor, adult or elderly person. A business is not possible. Any people under the age of age will think about and have some effective strategies that an adult or a senior person cannot think about.
You get the idea so far, there are money, it's meant for everyone.

No age is never a barrier for one thing is certain, that you physicality failed you to run the daily transaction of the business does not mean you can't mobilize employers to work for you. You'll just become the ceo while you allow the manager to take on the affairs of the business.

So while it is clear that age is by no means a barrier to startup success, the question then turns to the advantages and disadvantages –if any– of starting your business at a particular age in life.
Post automatically merged:

So while it is clear that age is by no means a barrier to startup success, the question then turns to the advantages and disadvantages –if any– of starting your business at a particular age in life.

No, I don't think it's a good idea to start a business.We can start a business at any age. We should be able to start our own business from childhood to adolescence.But if you think about it more, then the best time to do business is youth because it is very mature.
Okay, starting a business during our youthful age is the best cos by the time we mature to a certain age it must have been a lucrative one by then. I love starting a business to last a long time, that's the aim of every entrepreneur in the world.

It is a non-problem to start and run a business, age should not be a cause for anyone to be prevented from joining any business of their choosing. In business, what counts is the ability to understand how the company functions and to make the company stable and profitable.

Change Your Environment. Get out of the house and go somewhere new.
Learn Something New. ...
Create a Vision Board. ...
Get Back to Nature. ...
Visit Your Local Bookstore. ...
Try a New Creative Art Form. ...
Keep a Notebook to Jot Down Ideas.
Learn About the History of Your Craft.

There is no age to get started in business. It is a free space ready to accommodate anyone who wants to go into the business world. Age has never been a barrier to doing business. So go ahead and choose the type of business you like and explore

Age is not a barrier in starting a successful business, what matter most is the knowledge and experience that you need to manage the business well and how the person set the plan.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I don't think age is a barrier to starting any business once the owner of the can start it in his or her own capability. Although it is believed that there are some businesses some age groups cannot venture into due to the technicality and physical stress of the business.

Naturally, age is not a barrier when it comes to business although legally I'm not sure if there is a age limit BT if there is 18 would have been an acceptable age to register a business.

Ah is bit a barrie but it is an important factor to consider. When a man of 78 starts a business you don't expect hm to give the business his all, probably due yo health decline. Both mentally and physically. A young man is still physically and mentally alert and will have nor confidence springing out from the fact that he is still young. Bottomline a young person is more likely to succeed at a faster rate than an older person.

I believe that age is just a number it has nothing to do with destiny in life. I think age has nothing to do with success in business so far that someone has knowledge about the business of his/her choice and also get the capital to start with.

Age isn't in anyway a barrier when it comes to starting up a business, a teenager could start up a business with little capital and comes out successful than an adult whom start same business with enough capital to go round, what matters is your wisdom, and business plan.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back