What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Definitely age is not a barrier when starting a business, a person at the age of 50 to 60 years of age are agile and they feel they can still perform their daily activities, so for me age is not a barrier at all.

Age should not be a barrier but maturity should be considered. A potential business man must be sound financially and above all be able to handle situations, that it, he must be emotionally stable and sound. Not necessarily be in a particular age before starting a business.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
The reason why age is always considered when starting a business is because it is believe humans get mature in every area as the increase in age. If a teenager can have the maturity to run a business at his or her age, then there is no big deal in him or her running it.

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Very apt, age is not a barrier in any way at all, I've seen an 18 year old girl develop a business idea and successfully manage the business. I have a friend who started her pastry business when she was in her teens by selling to friends and family and she is doing well now.

My father started a business at the age of 65 years. Age is not a barrier if you are in good health. However, starting a business and becoming successful with the business are two different things. My father failed.
You're right, age is just a number not a barrier in ones business endeavour. Starting a business during old age isn't bad as long as the person is capable of running the business to achieve success. Its a pity that you're dad failed trying to succeed in business at the age of 65. I say kudos to him for trying at that age, no matter the shortcomings he had, that's part of life.

My father started a business at the age of 70. His business failed but at least he attempted. Therefore, I don't think age is the barrier, you can do business at any age. Your health should be fine though.

My father started a business at the age of 70. His business failed but at least he attempted. Therefore, I don't think age is the barrier, you can do business at any age. Your health should be fine though.
Hmm, that's a big number. That's why i say, age is just a number when dealing on life potential benefits. One can be at any age to start a business, even if its 10, he can still run a business. Your dad tried to show that age isn't a barrier for starting a business, i say kudos to him for attempting.

Age is not truly a barrier when starting a business. But some businesses needs more experience to embark on. Even a teenager can start a business when he or she has an adequate knowledge of the business otherwise the care or the outcome of the business success might not be nice.

Age is not truly a barrier when starting a business. But some businesses needs more experience to embark on. Even a teenager can start a business when he or she has an adequate knowledge of the business otherwise the care or the outcome of the business success might not be nice.
I love the information you gave here. 'Even teenaged can enroll on any business. That's true, everyone can enroll in any business choice no matter the age. All that matters is the experience, plan, and strategies to succeed.

Age is just a number as so many people will say, but it just more than a number. Agevis not a criteria to being successful in a business. You could be older than me and foolish while I may be younger than you and more wiser than you are.

Age is just a number as so many people will say, but it just more than a number. Agevis not a criteria to being successful in a business. You could be older than me and foolish while I may be younger than you and more wiser than you are.
Laughs. That's it, age is not used to calculate how one will attain rich status. Someone can be old and poor while a young vibrant man, aged 18, can become a millionaire. Already that's what's happening in our modern society today.

More than age what ultimately matters is whether you have skills and knowledge to do a business, whether you are physically fit and mentally sound to do a business. last but not the least, whether you have money to start a business.

More than age what ultimately matters is whether you have skills and knowledge to do a business, whether you are physically fit and mentally sound to do a business. last but not the least, whether you have money to start a business.
Anything one can do that is legit to start a business is welcomed. Age isn't a barrier at all when it comes to managing a business. Anybody can venture into any kind of business and become successful through it depending strategy he or she adopted.

Age is not a barrier to starting up a business as long as you have the skills and you have passion for it, trust me you will excel in it, even if you cant prepare a good business plan, you can always meet an expert or someone better at it to make your business plan for you, but there is no age limit as to when to start up a business, the earlier you start something the better for you.

Age is not a barrier to starting up a business as long as you have the skills and you have passion for it, trust me you will excel in it, even if you cant prepare a good business plan, you can always meet an expert or someone better at it to make your business plan for you, but there is no age limit as to when to start up a business, the earlier you start something the better for you.
Yeah, the earlier one starts the better it gets along with the business initiative in question. Age isn't a barrier in any business start up as long as the person is capable and fit to handle any initiative he or she chooses to run. Even a 70 year old man, can run a business perfectly well with experience more than that hound dude without experience.

Age is not a barrier when starting a business because age has nothing to do with business.it doesn’t matter if you are old or young before you can be successful in a business
They are many business that people do that is normally do by old people but when young people do it it really working and successful

This is a question whose answer is often depends. For ex., in my former country, the government requires the legal age (18 years old minimum, that in countries like Argentina is higher, 21 years old) to be able to sign a contract. If you are under 18, you can't sign a contract. Therefore, if you can't sign a contract, you can't open a business. In such cases, laws are the barrier.

This is a question whose answer is often depends. For ex., in my former country, the government requires the legal age (18 years old minimum, that in countries like Argentina is higher, 21 years old) to be able to sign a contract. If you are under 18, you can't sign a contract. Therefore, if you can't sign a contract, you can't open a business. In such cases, laws are the barrier.
You're right, laws are the barrier there not age. Maybe the government lo and understood that a teenager shouldn't venture into business in order not face risk or take actions that isn't meant for his or her age. They have any potential entrepreneur to mature as an adult before a business of his or her own.

You make an interesting point. In my home country, you get a citizenship at the age of 16. Once you have citizenship, you are good to go for any business you want provided you have performed all legal formalities.

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Thank you! Age is just a number! We have either seen or heard of people who havent even reached the legal age achieve great things. It all depends on planning, thinking, consistency and some other key factors.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back