What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

i think age barrier is not dependent on start a business So while it is clear that age is by no means a barrier to startup success, the question then turns to the advantages and disadvantages –if any– of starting your business at a particular age in life.Therefor you can start a business in relax mind no age barrier for success...

So while it is clear that age is by no means a barrier to startup success, the question then turns to the advantages and disadvantages –if any– of starting your business at a particular age in life

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
No, I don't think it's a good idea to start a business.We can start a business at any age. We should be able to start our own business from childhood to adolescence.But if you think about it more, then the best time to do business is youth because it is very mature.

Age does not matter to start any business.The only thing that matters to any business is your experience and familiarity with your business.People who are knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of their business can run their business extensively even at a young age.Therefore, consistency and experience is very important for any business

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

I think age is not a barrier in starting a business rather I consider it a more valuable thing, because an aged person have more experience about life and its challenging situations.
He can more easily handle all the problems with his experience and skills.

I think the right thing to do after twenty years is to start a business. This is the age at which if we start a business, then the business grows. This is the best age for anyone.In order to do the work, you have to do business after twenty years, because in that we focus, we do the work well.

I don't think age is a barrier in setting up a business in this modern age that we are now. A lot of adolescent are now operating one or two business for their parents due to poverty. Some of them even hawk on the street and make good amount of money

As far as I might be concerned, I don't accept age is a vital factor when intending to begin a business, as long as you are up to the legitimate age of your country, the main thing in beginning a business or perhaps the main thing ought to be to acquire the fundamental experience and startup capital.

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Age is a not big barrier to start a buisness.I think a man should start their business when he is physically fit.So that he can manage easily all ththe matter of buisness.He should make better planning
Post automatically merged:

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Age is a not big barrier to start a buisness.I think a man should start their business when he is physically fit.So that he can manage easily all ththe matter of buisness.He should make better planning

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.It benefits him, or he grows up to be a successful businessman.Yes, if you want to start a big business then you have to have training in this business.At this age, a person can become a successful businessman by getting training

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.It benefits him, or he grows up to be a successful businessman.Yes, if you want to start a big business then you have to have training in this business.At this age, a person can become a successful businessman by getting training

I don't think age matters a lot because I have seen a lot of boys from early young age has started their own business as well freelancing and I also know many people who are above 60 and they are doing a good business.

It appears that across the globe, more young people than ever are launching their own businesses, most likely fuelled by the teenage success stories I touched on earlier. In the UK alone, the number of people under 35 starting up a business has risen by as much as 70% in the past five years. But what are the advantages to being a young entrepreneur?

Mine opinion is is this,, when ever someone is eighteen years , he or.she can think for himself, make some decisions for himself. Underage, like under eighteen to me are children. However, some children are intelligence, not all of them though.

While it is apparent that age is by no means an obstacle to the success of start-ups, the issue then turns to the benefits and drawbacks, if any, of beginning your company at a specific age of life.

Not at all, age is no barrier to starting a business, what is important is the skills and knowledge the person has got. Yesterday I was on the streets of Instagram when a saw a lady of about 25years post a screenshot of her transactions of flutter wave, she made a turnover of N30,000,000 for Valentine's sales.

What does it take to become a 40-year-old entrepreneur?

Living in your 30s, 40s or more can be a great time to start a business, especially if you have a financial plan and a solid support system around you. So, if you are considering becoming a mid-career entrepreneur, it will never be too late

The most important thing that you need before starting any business is experience about the said business. No one asks for your age in business as long as the business is doing just fine. I have seen a lot of pretty young lads run big businesses and excel all because they have the experience.

As long as you can plan very well and as long as you can follow your plans strictly you are good to go. Instead of age to form a barrier, location, road, electricity and other social amenities becomes the barrier. Age is just a number.

Age can never be a barrier when it comes to stating up a business. Don't let people tell you you're to young or too old to start . Even your children, they aren't too young to start one . So age can never be a barrier when it comes to startibg up a business.

Well, I can agreed with you that age is barrier for government views side, but age is not barrier in my own view. Though, it depends on a kind of business to old by adolescent. Government doesn't accept below 18 to handle a business while. Then apart for that, adolescent can start small business and become successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back