What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier when starting a business and it is a barrier. For instance if the business is to opened for a child under the age ratified by law of the land such business needs to be managed by a trusted adult on behalf of the child but if the age has passed it can be managed by the child.

As for me nope age is not a barrier to start up a business because age is just number and when we talking about business age has nothing to do with it but knowledge matters because without knowledge and strategy you can't do anything and the age self is useless

when starting a business Age is never a barrier, in as much you have the knowledge of the business you're going into and you are able to fund the business without stress, i don't think Age is a barrier, I have seen business own by a very young individual, in which control alot of staff that's way more older than him,, so to me i don't think Age is.

It has been proven several times that age is not a barrier when it comes to starting up a business.

No age is too young or too old to start a business. There are wide range of examples which shows that age is not a factor when it comes to setting up a business.

For instance, Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook in his early twenties. Bill Gates started Microsoft in his twenties.

Also on the flip side, Martha Stewart started her are media empire in mid thirties. Ray kroc started McDonald's at age of 51. Colonel Sandra started Kentucky fried Chicken when he was our age of 62.

All the examples given above shows that age is not a barrier when it comes to starting a business.

As for me nope age is not a barrier to start up a business because age is just number and when we talking about business age has nothing to do with it but knowledge matters because without knowledge and strategy you can't do anything and the age self is useless
Yeah age can become useless without knowledge of the business that we thoroughly wanna venture in. When it comes business their is no age bracket for it. If you have time you can go and establish yours and running it the way it pleases to you.

Age in itself does not matter in predicting business success. But, experience does happen, and often, it comes with age. And, smart business people who lack experience can accomplish this by surrounding themselves with experienced instructors.

I don't believe age is a barrier when trying to accomplish success anywhere. You must not get to a specific age before you start a business. In fact, it is very important thing is to start early in life. Because if you make mistakes or failure, you would still have alot of time to make amendments

There is no age limit in starting up a business. Currently, the highest earner on YouTube is barely a teenager. But, she rakes in huge money every month.

Ideally, Age is not important to start business. It is your ability to keep up the spirit and bring a sustainable model..
Practically, Yes. it is important. Why? There is a model that the society follows. We are a part of the big society. There could be exceptions..

Age is not a barrier when starting a business. You can start your business at any age other toddler age. We have seen so many people start business at early age or old age. So, I don't think age should be a barrier at all.

For me, I don't believe age is a very important factor when planning to start a business, as long as you are up to the legal age of your country, the most important thing in starting a business or one of the most important thing should be to gain the necessary experience and startup capital.

The only age barrier I see is for a minor to do business by himself because he is not a legal entity yet, he is not allowed to sign a contract. But with the consent of the parents the minor can do the job of handling the business. With old age I don't see any obstacles as long as the senior can still do the work physically and mentally.

Age is not a barrier at all when starting a business, there are young people who started business at a very early age and still recorded more success than old, experienced people.

I think what should focused on should be the level of experience for that business and also the level capital available to facitate the business. These are the major factors I think should be considered. However there are still some certain business that will required maturity for anyone to be eligible to venture into depending on the country of which its mostly from 18years and above.

It’s a question I’ve been asked on more than one occasion: is there a right age to start a business? When we think of examples of successful entrepreneurs - Branson, Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg - you could be forgiven for thinking that the answer to that question is "yes." After all, they, along with Larry Page (Google) and Michael Dell (Dell) were all in their late teens or early twenties when they started their now multi-billion dollar organizations.

I think it helps in business because man gets experience with time and with time he fulfills his responsibility. Man learns with time۔In the court, Omar does not talk more or less, he experiences so much

I do not think so that age is barrier in starting business, you can start business at any time if you think that you can work hard or work with efficiency. Some business where age is just a number but some business which demands age like farming, and other .

No, people who said that kind of things are just afraid that people younger than them will surpass their success. There's a lot of successful teenage CEO of big companies already they are doing good with their business than many experience adults. The only barrier i see is the financial barrier to be honest

Anyone who finds the age an obstacle to joining an organization is wrong, I guess.
Age has little to do with enterprise.
Anyone who has planned this well can transfer or operate a company by a child below the age, by an adult or by an elderly person. There are also people under age who can think and put out good ideas, which an adult or elderly person can't think about.
So far you get the idea, there are money, it's designed for all.

there is a saying where I'm from that age is just a number because it's a number it doesn't really matter when starting a business anyone can start a business at anytime one of the richest men in the world so that his own career business at a 58 so what's stopping you from becoming a Richmond because of age age is just a number like I said before

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back