What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

No, age in itself does not matter in trying to forecast entrepreneurial success. But, experience does, and often times, that comes with age. And, smart entrepreneurs that lack experience, can offset that by surrounding themselves with experienced mentors.

Most times your age as you grow older comes with a lot of maturity that will be needed in running your business. You may argue that it is doesn't necessarily mean that one is more mature I will tell you that it has a lot to do with maturity as someone who has more experience than another person that doesn't have much experience the one that had more experience with definitely come top more than the one that is behind him.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I think if you belong to a business family then it is chance to start business early and a good setup have you and invest your study into and learn more about doing a good way if you not have a business family then you need time to grow a business in age 25years.

Age is never a barrier when starting or doing business. The most important thing in business is the right knowledge and skills of the business. Age is just a number not a tactic in succeeding in business or growing your organisation.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Some may opine that age is not a barrier but that is a total lie. There are some business that requires your ability and agility to act swiftly and if you are of old age, carrying on with a business like this will be difficult or even impossible for you. so age really matters a lot in businesses.

Age is never a barrier In terms of business, it doesn't matter how old you are, it doesn't matter, I mean the the level of education you acquire, if you have all the knowledge to start a business, and you don't have the money to start the, of what benefits is that your knowledge?

Business formation: People under the age of 18 cannot form legal businesses, and their parents must do so on their behalf. ... Thus, in most cases, parents who are authorized signatories to the business execute the agreements.

No @Sincerem , there is no barrier to undertake, since there is no stipulated age. The most important thing is the desire, the capital and the necessary knowledge. I have seen young minors with that impetus and intelligence perform very well in their small businesses and equal to retired people.

I don't think or believe age is a barrier because anybody can start a business at any point in time. What really matters is the will to run a business successfully. I've seen young boys trade where grown-up men may not deem fit but that's a story for another day

Entrepreneurship has no age barrier if you ask me it's more about one's mentality, countenance and initiative. There are a lot of young and adolescent entrepreneurs doing great
business wise. So it's quite erroneous to conclusively say age is a barrier in starting a business

In starting and running a business age is a non issue, and shouldn't be a reason for someone to be discouraged from going into any business of their choice. What matters in business is your capability to understand how the business works, and being able to make the business stable and profitable.

There is no such theory on age for business rather emphasis are on business management education which is not dependent on age at all. We have young millionaire doing we in business and pauper adults who worked a their lives serving others

Age is very important factor in setting up a business. I can't really called it barrier but there's a certain age a person must reach before he can effectively manage a business. For instance, can It be easy for 20 or 22 years boy to control a business. No because he will lack knowledge of how to manage business. It's not everything you can learn on book. Some important things are better learn with experience. What now happen when the manager of company lack experience?

I do not really think so in the line of business there is no age at which you can't start a business that you want provided that you have all what it takes in terms of finance and employees to run the business effectively. age can only matter if you are gonna be seeking for employment

Age is not a barrier when it comes to business. A man of 60year can start yo a business. A boy 15uears can as well start up a business. So age can never stop anyone from doing business, in fact it is best one start a business as soon as possible, the earlier the better

Age is never a barrier, it all boils down to individual perception. There are people who started business at a seemingly old age, but they were able to mix with young folks and they made it big in business. Age is never a barrier.

In as much as you are mature enough to manage, control and work, you are old enough to own a business. There is age limit so to speak and such is that of teenagers and enfant who may not be able to control a business. However, every mature person should be able to control a business and own it.

I don't consider age to be a criteria when going into any business, because age as nothing to do with performance of an individual, I believe the technical know-how and then research of that individual counts.

For a company the law specifies 18 years as the legal age one should actually use. Age shouldn't be a barrier once the person reaches or exceeds the required age. But then it is important that one is old enough with the perfect experience.

Age does not matter in trying to forecast entrepreneurial success. But, experience does, and often times, that comes with age. And, smart entrepreneurs that lack experience, can offset that by surrounding themselves with experienced mentors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back