What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

In my own opinion I don't think age is a barrier this is because a person who can handle his or her business should do so no matter the age. I have a young friend who has a supermarket at teenage what I new was that he hired a capable manager who was managing the market then

I think after 20 years, if anyone still does home business, they can do business better in this age group.Man would have been able to focus on his work in a much better way, so whatever work is done in this age, whatever business is done It is very useful, so start a business at this age

Age means nothing.its just the number.the main thing for doing any business is the real.zeal and zeast.some people at their old age loose hope as they become frustrated while some people at their old age become more active and strong .this is the state of mind and not of age

Age shouldn't be a barrier when setting up a business because there is no particular age that one needs to attain before setting up business. It is better to start up a business very early in other to grow it properly.

With regard to the legitimacy of the company, persons below 18 years of age cannot and should not constitute legal entities on their behalf. In most cases, therefore, contracts should be executed for a parent who is an approved signer.

Age is never a barrier as long as you know what you are up to.A teenager can start a business as long as he knows how to run it or have good people around him that can help in advicing and tutoring me on the suppose business.What should be barrier now should be capital not age.

It is not necessarily to reach a certain age before you can start a business. What starting a business only needs is to be mature to raise capital to start a business, handle finances, make decisions, plan, direct and organise day to day business activities. Once someone can do all these the person is old enough to start and own a business regardless of his or her age.

If you are not in good health, age can become a barrier. If you are under medication, age can become a barrier. Otherwise, age is not barrier. You can start business at age and become successful. The most important thing to consider is your expertise, whether you are expert on the business or not, not in terms of theory but practically.
Post automatically merged:

If you are not in good health, age can become a barrier. If you are under medication, age can become a barrier. Otherwise, age is not barrier. You can start business at age and become successful. The most important thing to consider is your expertise, whether you are expert on the business or not, not in terms of theory but practically.

No, in attempting to predict entrepreneurial success, age in itself does not matter. However, maturity does, but sometimes it does, come with age. And intelligent investors who lack experience will compensate for that by surrounding themselves with experienced mentors.

24-January-2017 - So when it is clear that age is not an obstacle to initial success, the question then turns to the pros and cons of life if any of starting a business at a certain age in life

A business can be started at any age. It has nothing to so with business as far as you are ready to take the challenges that comes with a business. Hence, I believe maturity and the readiness for a business it what matters. In fact once the idea and other factors are checked then you can start business.

Startup Business has no Age barrier . Starting a New Business requires a lot of Determination & Effort. You need to have passion for what you are doing. But there is a very common misconception about starting a new business, that you need to be young. Age does not matter in starting a business.

Is age a barrier to starting a business, I totally disagree, in starting any business, what are important mostly is the business ideas ( knowledge), a fearless heart that I can make it work, then actualize the business

All we are supposed to do is calculate our energy and start a business which is according to our resources. If you cannot run, you can crawl. But at the end, you will be at your destination. Moreover, if you truly feel that age is a barrier in doing some particular business. Then try something else. Startup Business has no Age Barrier.

Breaking the 5 Biggest Barriers to Starting a Business

Money is not a barrier. Having enough money to start a business is one of the biggest reasons why so many business people give up their dream of owning a business. ...

No time to start a business.

There is no health benefit.

No family support.

No confidence in your abilities

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age doesn't matter for one who is willing and passionate with anything , I Saw many people they learnt working hard from their childhood and grew up a huge business.. at bigninig profit may be low but with Time and experience anyone can run a great business with much profit.
Post automatically merged:

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Age doesn't matter for one who is willing and passionate with anything , I Saw many people they learnt working hard from their childhood and grew up a huge business.. at bigninig profit may be low but with Time and experience anyone can run a great business with much profit.

Business formation: People under the age of 16 cannot form legal businesses, and their parents must do so on their behalf. ... Thus, in most cases, parents who are authorized signatories to the business execute the agreements.

Living in your 30s, 40s or more can be a great time to start a business, especially if you have a financial plan and a solid support system around you. So, if you are considering becoming a mid-career entrepreneur, it will never be too late.

AGE IS NO BARRIER TO STARTING A BUSINESS

More established Australians are in the highest level of business new companies, as indicated by another report that is essential for a proceeding with worldwide business study, yet youthful grown-ups are undeniably less – ambitious.

Australians outflank most other created world ethnicities in many classes in the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor report for Australia, as indicated by an investigation delivered for the current month dependent on a 2017 review.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back