What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

There is never a time too late or too early to start something at all, especially business that does not require much stress.

I know their is a point we get to have sense of reasoning, creating things wonderful and eye catching and taking risk as well. An infant can't take such bold step, so business can be started at some point and not for tender age children.

Age is and can never be a limitation to making money, there is no age limit anyone can make money at any age, as long as its legit. There are so many teens who are making it massively.

If these young stars have the requisite knowledge of whatever buisness they've intended to go into, allnthat is required of them to start up is just the finances. And they can get help.from their patents

Yes age can be an hindrance to business because very handsome is that we may not be able to run a business successfully because you will not have the ability to concentrate and solve complicated issues, you can decide to employ people to do this for you.starting a business at young age also is not advisable.

Yes it is one of the most important factors to consider when you are starting up a business about from the financial ability because there are some age i.e below 18 years in which a person may not be able to handle the stress that comes with business and to manage all the business affairs for smooth running of an organisation.
I don't believe age is not a barrier when it comes to starting a business but the only thing that matters is your intelligent quotient , if you have the ability to manage a business successfully, then age is not a barrier.

I think the type of business should determine if age will be a barrier.people that have not come of age can embark on small scale business till they come of age

I don't believe age is not a barrier when it comes to starting a business but the only thing that matters is your intelligent quotient , if you have the ability to manage a business successfully, then age is not a barrier.
previously age is a barrier because a young boy may not be able to start up and manage a reasonable business, old man may not be able to start up and manage a reasonable business, the only time to start up a business is when you are from a 18 years up and the highest should be 70.

previously age is a barrier because a young boy may not be able to start up and manage a reasonable business, old man may not be able to start up and manage a reasonable business, the only time to start up a business is when you are from a 18 years up and the highest should be 70.
Yes , age was a barrier in the late 70's and 80's but currently we have young graduates withingbthe age of 17years which are competent doctor and nurses and they are doing very well in their chosen field.

Age isn't really a barrier. The most effective barrier is lack of information and it is not easy to handle a business when you are ignorant of what it entails.

Yes , age was a barrier in the late 70's and 80's but currently we have young graduates withingbthe age of 17years which are competent doctor and nurses and they are doing very well in their chosen field.
okay I understand your point now in this case age is not a barrier for people to achieve whatever they want in life but this is the best time for people to use and get whatever you want in life because after this stage in life you may not actually get this opportunity again.

okay I understand your point now in this case age is not a barrier for people to achieve whatever they want in life but this is the best time for people to use and get whatever you want in life because after this stage in life you may not actually get this opportunity again.
age is never a barrier when starting a business the only thing that is a barrier when you want to start up a business is idea and money most people do not have enough resources to start up a business or do not have the required out here in order to start up a business but it can never be a barrier

age is never a barrier when starting a business the only thing that is a barrier when you want to start up a business is idea and money most people do not have enough resources to start up a business or do not have the required out here in order to start up a business but it can never be a barrier
alright but there are some countries of the world in which a normal age for every citizen of the country to engage in legal business is always 18 years,in this case a person below 18 years has an age barrier to doing business, so in this case don't you think age is a barrier here ?
Post automatically merged:

from 18 years you are free to start up a business you will ever dream of starting as far as it is a legal business and is accepted in your country, and at old age it is not always advisable to start up a business because their ability to manage it properly may not be there. You can decide if age is a barrier or not here.

Last edited:
Age is not a barrier to run or start a business, what i feel is a barrier is exposure, lack of apprenticeship, inaccessibility to funds and not enough findings before venturing into business. We have young and old billionaires just as we have young and old hustlers.
Age has nothing to do in starting a business. What matters most is to know what you want to do, how you want to do it and have the necessary resources to do it. There are many young ones that are doing great business while we some aged people that their businesses are already collapsing.

Not at all , age is never a factor to start any business. The founders of great companies including facebook started their business at the tender age like 20-25 years and now they are billionaires. So if you start early , you have high chances of getting successful ahead.

Age isn't really a barrier. The most effective barrier is lack of information and it is not easy to handle a business when you are ignorant of what it entails.
And specially when you earn online, you just need to be above 18 years, and you can start earning very easily. There are practical example where people at the age of 80s also earning online, and considerable money too.

To me seriously age is not a barrier and can never be a barrier for starting any business the only requirements is the skills and the application of such skill, the knowledge the person have in dealing with business activities with the available resources I think that is the requirements and age can not be a barrier for business investment.

I starred doing business when i was still in primary school, as a young teenager. Those experience back then has helped me to stay put in my current business for 8 years running.

alright but there are some countries of the world in which a normal age for every citizen of the country to engage in legal business is always 18 years,in this case a person below 18 years has an age barrier to doing business, so in this case don't you think age is a barrier here ?
Post automatically merged:

from 18 years you are free to start up a business you will ever dream of starting as far as it is a legal business and is accepted in your country, and at old age it is not always advisable to start up a business because their ability to manage it properly may not be there. You can decide if age is a barrier or not here.
I believe there are some business where age has to do with the barrier , business like farming has to do with age, anybody starting from the age of 18years upward can start any business of his or her choice.

I believe there are some business where age has to do with the barrier , business like farming has to do with age, anybody starting from the age of 18years upward can start any business of his or her choice.
so in this case I think the age of 18 years is normal age we are free to start up a business and manage it, I just believe this is the perfect time in our life to do any business we have been dreaming of because after this stage it might be difficult for us.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back