What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
Yes, that fact is very understandable, most young ones, they get carried away when they start earning, hence they spend without care. But personally i believe a person that actually sweat or went too a lot of stress and hustle to make money, would never spend it roughly no matter the age, because they understand what its like to find money. And also it is the duty of the parents or those incharge of them to always caution them when ever they make wrong choices

It’s a question I’ve been asked on more than one occasion: is there a right age to start a business? When we think of examples of successful entrepreneurs -Branson, Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg– you could be forgiven for thinking that the answer to that question is “yes.” After all, they, along with Larry Page (Google) and Michael Dell (Dell) were all in their late teens or early twenties when they started their now multi-billion dollar organizations.

And it seems that in recent years, it’s just more of the same when it comes to this trend. Case in point: Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel launched his photo-sharing app at aged 23, while Drew Houston founded file storage platform Dropbox at the tender age of 24.

According to the rules and regulations which is acceptable through out the word starting from 18years old and above where to participate in any business because some business needs government approval and if the business owner is not up to government starting working age might not get approved.

There are many organizations that do not employ you for a job after a certain age. This is their rule. However, I am not sure if there such a rule exists that prohibit a person from conducting business after a certain age. I really do not think that government will stop an old man from conducting or running his own business.

I'm sure everybody can agree that it is certainly not a barrier when it comes to starting a business it doesn't matter whether you're old or young as long as you have a business idea and you are willing to go for it.

As long as business is concerned, anyone can start a business at any given time, their is no specific time to start up a business base on age. I started business at an early age of 8 I'm still operating on the business as an occupation today.

And specially when you earn online, you just need to be above 18 years, and you can start earning very easily. There are practical example where people at the age of 80s also earning online, and considerable money too.
When it comes to the internet, there is no such thing as age limitation. There are kids less than 15 that are already into app development, and they're good in it.

Age is nothing to write about when starting a business online. Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt.
This is also my thought too I don't want think that age is a big deciding factor when it comes to good business management. Most entrepreneurs in my country are young and they are making it big in their various sectors.

In my home country, you get a citizenship at the age of 16. You need a citizenship to register your business. Therefore, in order to do a business you need to be at least 16 years of age

older people may not be able to start up a good business and managed it properly ,so in this case age can be a barrier when someone is old,since you're young now I don't see anything that stop you from starting any business of your choice.

Age is not a barrier and will never be a barrier to start a business or to make a successful business and all you need to know is that business needs ideas, capital and determination to start it.

Age is not and it can never be a barrier for starting any kind of business operation be it online or offline. it depends on the person skill and ability with the application of the basic knowledge he has in that particular kind of business operation. though there are kind of old agr people who had no knowledge of business and other younger ones who had knowledge for business and they are doing better.

so in this case I think the age of 18 years is normal age we are free to start up a business and manage it, I just believe this is the perfect time in our life to do any business we have been dreaming of because after this stage it might be difficult for us.
It can never be a barrier when starting a business the only barrier you have when starting a business he is ideas and capital but age is not one of it.

There is no barrier placed on age to be able to start a business enterprise of your own. Even if the person is a minor under eighteen years of age, they have a legal guidian who can either be their parents or elder siblings to be there for them till they come of legal age

It can never be a barrier when starting a business the only barrier you have when starting a business he is ideas and capital but age is not one of it.
but in everything we need to do in this life we need to consider our age because there are some age that is suitable for us to do some business and there are also some age that are not suitable to do a particular business. Age should also be put into consideration.

so in this case I think the age of 18 years is normal age we are free to start up a business and manage it, I just believe this is the perfect time in our life to do any business we have been dreaming of because after this stage it might be difficult for us.
Yes bro, but the most important thing is the start up capital , once there is money i belive we can start a business at any time even if you are 15years of age, but many people out there have a good business idea , but theres no money to execute the plan.

Yes bro, but the most important thing is the start up capital , once there is money i belive we can start a business at any time even if you are 15years of age, but many people out there have a good business idea , but theres no money to execute the plan.
Lolz, a15-year old teenager may not be mature enough to handle all the stress and challenges that comes with business, even if they have money they will not be able to start up and manage out a business to its full potential, I still stand with the 18 years and above, will you have started up a business at the age of 15 ?

I always believe that age is not a barrier for someone to start up a business but however someone may not be able to start up a business at old age ,so starting up a business at the youthful age and growing it is the best time.

No.. Age is not a barrier and can never be a barrier when starting a business.. Even tracing the history of most successful business tycoon in the world, thru started at a very young age

No.. Age is not a barrier and can never be a barrier when starting a business.. Even tracing the history of most successful business tycoon in the world, thru started at a very young age
it can never be a barrier in starting up a business only barrier in starting up a business is money and idea when you have the money and the idea he can never be a barrier.

I do not think age is a barrier when starting a business as what a business requires age is not one of them just that maturity to cope in the midst of challenge is so if one can get that done then fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back