What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

I think yes and no at the same time:

I said yes. After all, I faced many problems when I was under 18 years old because I couldn't create a credit card, I couldn't open a bank account, and many other problems.

Age is technically a barrier to starting any type of business. Tho experience is the most important quality required to founding a business. Business is an adventure. It has its ups and down moment. This has a lot to tell on the individual emotional strength. This is why age is certainly a thing to consider before setting up any business

it is possible that age is a barrier for someone to start up a business because it is not necessary for people to start up a business at old age,people should consider starting a business when they are capable of handling the business very well.

Age is nothing to write about when starting a business online. Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt.
Age should not be a barrier when starting a business. You can start a business at an age when you know and understand the concept of business, and mature enough to take responsibility.

Age should not be a barrier when starting a business. You can start a business at an age when you know and understand the concept of business, and mature enough to take responsibility.
Age barrier in business sector. Only when you are a minor. there are many businesses who are you have to be at least a certain age in order to start the business. In our country in most of the business you have to be at least 18 years of old.

Age is nothing to write about when starting a business online. Age is just a number as we have some teenagers as business men and women and are managing a multi million dollar businesses and no cause for alarm or debt.
Age has a lot of things to do in business because there are some people that are not matured enough to handle the stress that comes with business, children should never think of starting a business because that is not the right age.

Age should never be a barrier to our doing or getting involved in doing business. If the person involved here is a minor, they can always have their parents or older siblings to stand for them sometimes

Age is never a barrier and can never be a barrier when starting a business. A teenager can start a business and be successful once he gets his variables right. The age is not a determinant for success

Age has no connection with business whatsoever. There are people that started very early and are making it, while others started very late. I cannot forget the story of kyc owner that founded kyc at the age of 65 years. So age has no effect on your business.

To some extent I might see it is actually a barrier that is different between a child of 18 years having the knowledge of setting up a business and a child of 15 years having a wisdom of setting up a business.

So they are two different things it's a two way something, age is actually a barrier to some extent and is not actually a barrier to some extent but to be on the safe side, I feel it is a barrier because a child of 10 years cannot set up a business and given the fact that I'm from the African continent a child of 10, 18 is still under his or her parents and given that fact, such a child is still under the control of his or her parents and may not have that liberty to establish a business of his or her own.

I think yes and no at the same time:

I said yes. After all, I faced many problems when I was under 18 years old because I couldn't create a credit card, I couldn't open a bank account, and many other problems.
You are right with a minor's problems. In the topic of the age to start a business I have no disagreement for a minor. However, he cannot sign legal documents because of his age so he would be needing his parents to consent to that legal document like the business registration.

Any person that thinks age is a barrier to start a business, I think he is wrong.
Age doesn't has anything to do with business.
A business can move or can be run by any person who planned it well, and it can be by under age person, adult or an elderly person. There is even some under age people who can think and give out some good business strategies that an adult or elderly person can not think of it.
business so far you get the idea, the resources is there, it is meant for everyone.
This made me to remember how a member of an association that i belong to,how one of our member shared her story of when she left high school,she had this idea of some business prospect and she approach her uncle who helped her with finance,though little,she started buying,ladies wares and then selling to females.She grew so big that when she entered collage she was practically taking care of herself.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
I don’t think age has anything to do with anything.
I remember one summer I was driving down my street and I passed a little girl selling lemonade and bracelets. Quite a few customers too. She had a big white table set up on her front lawn with a huge sign that said:
Lemonade 🍋💛 and Bracelets 💎⛓ Come CHECK IT OUT
And I’m thinking 🤷🏽‍♀️ hey this little chick is making more $$ than me right now.

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
You have a point, most times when our young ones starts experiencing some little inflow of money, they tend to get carried away, and let peer group influence them and the decisions they make. But not all kids are like this. The parents as well has to put in their best to train the child the right values.

For some people an age to start an entreprise is at 25 years or above so for people it is even hard to start an entreprise at age of eighteen this is thinking of most of people, business starter at age of 18 years are few exception, the fiction is something and reality is bit different.

Age is always a barrier because you can't imagine a child of about 5 year old starting up her own company or business, It may succeed if he/her parent have an hand in it. But only them running the business will be a disaster.

Age is never a barrier to start business, most people start business at a very tender age and still make sucess, some starts business at a very old age and make sucess what matters most is the determination and knowledge you have for the business to suceed

Well people that are saying it's not good for adolescent to start business or trading have their reasons for saying that maybe it is because once money start coming in their hands, there is tendency of them to be distracted. However business has no age.
Age is always not a barrier when it comes to starting a business the only thing that can bring a barrier in starting a business is ideas or capital but it can never be one.

I don’t think age has anything to do with anything.
I remember one summer I was driving down my street and I passed a little girl selling lemonade and bracelets. Quite a few customers too. She had a big white table set up on her front lawn with a huge sign that said:
Lemonade 🍋💛 and Bracelets 💎⛓ Come CHECK IT OUT
And I’m thinking 🤷🏽‍♀️ hey this little chick is making more $$ than me right now.
Laughs, that's inspiring though. But I don't think the little chick will be making more money than you do since you own a car, it shows your gig is paying you well.

I am not going to be among those who will put limitations to the age at which some persons think they should do and can handle business. If one is very talented he or she will always make a way for themselves no matter the challenges

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back