What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier to starting a business. Amount all the factors to consider when starting a business i dont think age is among then so despite your age you can do any business you plan to do

With age comes more knowledge and experience. Although there are few exception teenager who can handle a business the way an adult will handle. Once again too few to mention

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Well I think it’s depends on the kind of business, i believe with the right mentor ship and role models anyone can start any business at any time regardless of age

Well I think it’s depends on the kind of business, i believe with the right mentor ship and role models anyone can start any business at any time regardless of age
Yes, seeking for advise from the experienced ones will guide you well even when you're starting it at young age. You can start anywhere and grow it without age restrictions.

it not and can not be I started my small business when I was much younger than my age but it was profitable and it helped my very well in school.

yes I think it is a barrier depending on the type of business you are going into, because as we all know a man of old age will not be able to engage in a strenuous business as this can shorten the lives spand of such individual.

yes I think it is a barrier depending on the type of business you are going into, because as we all know a man of old age will not be able to engage in a strenuous business as this can shorten the lives spand of such individual.
Lol, an old man can run a business provided he's fit for it. But not a business that will stress his body and soul. He needs a business that will keep him closer to him to take care of the body and not stressing it out.

I've been asked this question many times: is there a right age to start a business? You might be forgiven for assuming that the answer to that question is "yes" when we think of successful entrepreneurs like Branson, Gates, Jobs, and Zuckerberg.

With a age comes experience, so yes I believe age can be a barrier when starting a business. Although it's still possible that a younger person can manage a business effectively once he has the needed knowledge

With a age comes experience, so yes I believe age can be a barrier when starting a business. Although it's still possible that a younger person can manage a business effectively once he has the needed knowledge
Age I believe is a barrier when you want to start some particular business like farming , but in some other business that you just need to sit and earn, age is not a barrier.

The reason for the assumption is that , anyone who wants to start a business should have come up to 18 years. This means that the person has had enough life experience that will help him survive in the buai

I would say it depends on the type of business the individual wants to venture into. Its best one starts a business at a young age when the strength and focus is there and the right amount of motivation too.

With age comes more knowledge and experience. Although there are few exception teenager who can handle a business the way an adult will handle. Once again too few to mention
Age is not a barrier in business once the person involved in the business has the knowledge, training and experience he will successfully manage a business without any problem. I have seen adults struggle with business also.

When people get to their old age, it is a time to relax and worry less about the world's ills. So age is a factor, especially when you consider our older parents who can't do much things.

Age is never a barrier in start-up a business although it might be challenging at some certain age, mostly if the technical know how is lacking and if the person involved is too old and can not perform so certain required task on the job. But generally age shouldn't be seen as a barrier.

I don't see age as a barrier in running a business.what matters is the skill and intelligence. And also the knowledge of the business is what that really matters. Age can be involved in sometimes but it is not the main thing to consider.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Personally, I think it's knowledge and resources that are the main barriers to starting a new business or any kind of business for that matter and not age at all.

I don't think age is a barrier (although there is a legal limit to when you can start your own business) - in my opinion, knowledge/talent and maturity matter more.

Age is not a barrier if you can manage the business effectively. There is no rule that governs the age one should start or stop a business.
There is no rule once you are running the business your self ,but if you are under a company there could be a barrier or limit ,because they would be the one to tell you when to retire

I don't think age is a barrier (although there is a legal limit to when you can start your own business) - in my opinion, knowledge/talent and maturity matter more.
My brother was just 16 years old when he took over my father's business and he's still managing the business till date having even expanded it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back