What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age cannot be a barrier to doing business. You can see a very young lad of fifteen with a business plan that can be actualized in practice but he is jus fifteen

Their is no rule, that says you have to stop or start a business at a set age. You start when you feel its necessary for it. That's why riches doesn't come with age, any one can be rich at whatever age.
So that is it. You have clearly analyze my answer on the question with that simple analogy you cited. Thanks for that piece of thought.

Concerning if age is a barrier when starting a business. Well, I would say absolutely not, age is not a barrier to starting a business, we have young youths and adults who have business and they are managing it well to sucees. I believe once an individual has the capital, the determination, and substantial knownledge about a business of interest, age should not deprive such a person to start up the business

Generally age is not seen as a barrier in the business world if you properly manage your business and deliver quality and timely service then you are good to go.

Age is never a barrier or setback , you can start the business of your choice but the only instance you would need is someone to guide you

So that is it. You have clearly analyze my answer on the question with that simple analogy you cited. Thanks for that piece of thought.
You're welcome dear. The essence of being here is to learn, share common ideas, experiences to better our own understanding, and be more knowledgeable.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
There is no business rule anywhere that states a particular age for someone to start a business or to retire from a business. You start a business once you have the right knowledge to do it.

Yes, age can be a barrier to starting a business - some businesses. There are businesses out there that needs youthful energy and verve. Trying to start such a business when one is above 60 is a no.

Age has nothing to do with bussines activities,when you have interest in it you can join any form of bussines as far as you have the supporting capital to start up,being young does not mean you can't start up a bussines firm,you can do it but you most have a business plan first.

There is no business rule anywhere that states a particular age for someone to start a business or to retire from a business. You start a business once you have the right knowledge to do it.
You're correct. As long as the person understand how such business initiative works and can manage it, their is no barrier holding it back to operate.

There is no way age can be a barrier to starting a business. The success of your business is not determined by your age but by how well u can mange the business

There is no way age can be a barrier to starting a business. The success of your business is not determined by your age but by how well u can mange the business
That's true. Age isn't a barrier in anyway around business. If you're capable of running a million dollars business, then it is possible since age doesn't determine who is to be rich or not.

In some sense YES! For example, if you are under age according to your country rule, you cannot own a business legally. For example, in our country, you need to be 16 years before you can own any business

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Therefore I am not sure if I think of daily use in different people and I also suggest that you are not feeling good at all I think the best way to buy a new one and I also suggest that you have to do business with hard work you put a lot of thought into a business trip and earn a living hell yeah man I'm not a fan of the main reason

I know it too well now that age can't be a barrier in starting up one's business. You can see very young persons who started their business enterprise at ages far lower than even 16.

Age is not really a barrier in starting a business. Even children can be taught to start and a run small businesses like selling bread or fruits to their peers. Under supervsion parents, they can learn. As for adolescents and young adults, they can start a business as long as they have the working knowledge. So skills of running business are important and with them, anyone can start a business at any age.

age is just a number and should not be seen as a barrier in going into or doing a business that you like to do. Start as early as you can

i know that bitcoin is a coin that has actually come to stay with us for a very long time to come. And look around you, everyone is talking about bitcoin

I don't think so, because age is not a barrier when you come to business what matters is your wisdom to run your business very well so to starting making.

Do I think age is a barrier to starting a business or to running a successful business? Definitely not. I have seen a lot of teenagers make millions especially from online businesses and they run their business successfully despite their age

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back