What's new

Do you think age is a barrier when starting a business?

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Many people think age is a barrier when starting a busines, becausebthey believe doing business is for the young people that can run around looking for the upliftment of their business venture, I believe that theres no age limit when it comes to business, I have seen old people doing well in a business better than young people.

Age is never a barrier when starting a business ,you could start a business at a very low age and still make more peofit than those ones that started the business before you actually start your business

My father started a business at the age of 70. His business failed but at least he attempted. Therefore, I don't think age is the barrier, you can do business at any age. Your health should be fine though.
Wow that's quite commendable of your father, it may have been his long time dream to start a business and was only able to achieve it at age 70. It's unfortunate the business failed. Nevertheless he can still make a go at it and this time he will make it!

Age is just a number; if you have the skills required and talent in your business, you will succeed^^
make your plans and go ahead and stop talking about barriers xD

Wow that's quite commendable of your father, it may have been his long time dream to start a business and was only able to achieve it at age 70. It's unfortunate the business failed. Nevertheless he can still make a go at it and this time he will make it!
The failure was not in any way related to the age. The failure was more related to the market conditions and the supply chain. His employee were also not very sincere. If you are mentally and physically fit, you can start a business at any age.

Age can only be a barrier to establish and sustain only some business and that is because of the legal aspects and attached and the maturity that comes with it. I started business as young as 11 years of age. You shouldn't entrust large value business to mere children as it is very sure that the maturity is not that deep.

According to the rule and regulations which is acceptable through out the word starting from 20yrs old and above where to participate in any business because some business needs government approval and if the business owner is not up to government starting working age might not get approved

According to my own point of view I don't believe age can ever be a barrier when starting up a business. all you have to do is to get a good capital and also you need to know more about the business.

I can say age is never a barrier in doing business. However maturity plus sense of doing the business is required to stand out excellently. At least a ten, fifteen, eighteen years could venture into doing business and be successful. The mentality for doing this business could be inherited from parents or learnt. Depending on the where the person is acquiring his or her wealth of experiences.

Age is not a barrier to starting a successful business. The only thing that is a barrier is lack of knowledge and capital to start a business. Well i have seen young ones who have grown and have succeeded in their business. Age is not a problem.
Well to some extent age is not and can be a barrier, you just have to be time concious to know when to in invest, most times the earlier the better.

Well for some business age is a Barrie, for instance business like oil and gas or a business that requires large and big capitals, there will be age restrictions on it because you will need a lot of experience.
But for many business, there is no age restrictions.

Age can be a barrier but not in all business aspect,you don't expect an aged man to be a pilot or a young man to be a Nanny.

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

Do you think one needs to get to a certain age before starting up a business??
Yes, for some certain business as you have asked. Age is barrier. Some businesses require you to be young and vibrant.

I don't think age can ever be a barrier when starting a business. You can start up a business whenever you choose to and also whenever you feel you have enough capital to start up a business

I've heard seen some discussion about age being a barrier for one starting up a business. Some say, the person willing to start up a business must reach a certain age that proves he or she is capable of managing a business properly. Some say it is not encouraging for adolescence to embark on any business initiative till they become adults.

One thing I cherish about business is that it can be done to your taste. Age is not really a barrier but some business requires people with little age so as to be agile and fast.

There is no limit to what you can achieve when you set your mind and focus to it you just have to be positive age is not and will never be a barrier to starting up a business

I don't think age can ever be a barrier when starting a business. You can start up a business whenever you choose to and also whenever you feel you have enough capital to start up a business
Its a barrier because in some sutuation experience is needed to stop some big problems of the business ,an experience person that is old could do that compared to an inexperience young person

Well to some extent age is not and can be a barrier, you just have to be time concious to know when to in invest, most times the earlier the better.
Lol, you don't expect such, because at old age the muscles and tissues is weak to carry on. You'll only work pilot job when you're physical strong.

Age is not a barrier if you can manage the business effectively. There is no rule that governs the age one should start or stop a business.

Age is not a barrier if you can manage the business effectively. There is no rule that governs the age one should start or stop a business.
Their is no rule, that says you have to stop or start a business at a set age. You start when you feel its necessary for it. That's why riches doesn't come with age, any one can be rich at whatever age.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back