Do you still invest in HYIP?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I made my first HYIP investment in 2015. I was referred to a program by a virtual friend. I tried with $5. When I was able to withdraw $8 (including my $5 investment fund) in 21 days, I was encouraged to invest more. Until 2018, I was investing in multiple HYIPs. I was making money on some and losing money on others. But by the end of the day, I still managed to get profits. However, my last HYIP investment was made in 2018 and I lost $20 worth of Bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency and Forex is the only HYIPs I'm still investing in. I know they are HYIPs because of the risk levels in it. If you're not careful with how you invest looking at the knowledge you have, it's more certain you will be losing.

I invested in 2 HYIPS in 2019, when I was quite new to online earnings, between the two platforms I lost about $ 100, and I did not earn anything, probably because I entered the scheme late, honestly today I do not invest in these projects because the risk of losing money is too high and I appreciate my money and I prefer to invest it in serious businesses rather than in an HYIP.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back