What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Both my parents are retired and happy although given the many years of being active, they get bored sometimes. However, they have found other less stressful things to do to keep the boredom at bay.
Lol. That's nice that your parents are happily retired. Finding ways to curtail their boredom is ideal. Because no one love sitting one place and doing nothing.

It depends, some are happy and some are sad,you can observe this by their mood and lifestyle.
The Happy ones made good use of their investment and so they don't feel any form of stress unlike the moody ones that feel they will work forever.

Laughs. Here in my country their are few people that are happy retiring. Their salary level is so poor that the government is still planning to reduce it.

Majority of people that are retired are always happy when they plan for their retirement the only ones who are not happy at the ones who do not plan for their retirement.

It's hard to say if pensioner's are truly happy as everyone smiles even when it is affecting them they sti try to smile but pensioners that are wise and saved definately would enjoy retirement.

Both my parents are retired and happy although given the many years of being active, they get bored sometimes. However, they have found other less stressful things to do to keep the boredom at bay.
Thou I have seen people that retired happy and also my retired father is living happy, but most of them are not happy because their retirement money is peanut and nothing to write home about,

Retired or not happiness comes from within. There are a lot of persons that are retired and happy there are also a lot of persons that are still in the working system and not happy, it all depends on how you make yourself happy.

Thou I have seen people that retired happy and also my retired father is living happy, but most of them are not happy because their retirement money is peanut and nothing to write home about,
Speaking from my parents' experience, it would be a mistake to wait until retirement before venturing into a business of sorts, no matter how little. It helps to augment what pensions they get and even on periods when they may be owed those pensions for whatsoever reason.

This had been a serious topic of consideration if I can say it is supposed to be that most if not all are to be happy after retirement that is to be paid of their pensions and allowances but reverse is the case most of them are suffering for lack of pension.

In my former country I saw enough retired happy people. Lot of them were my father's friends and his church's members. After retiring they were able to dedicate time to pleasant activities as growing a vegetable and fruit garden, one of the best favourite third aged activities. But there were golden times, as my father's friends lived the economic boom during 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Now in my former country there are rumors the current generations won't retire, as social security is broken and not be able to pay pension any more.
In my current country it's all dependable. It depends on the area retired live, how many family members and friends a third aged retired has to sustain, the amount of their pension. The happiest retired people I know: they simply have to maintain themselves and household and can dedicate their free time to their favourite activities.

In my former country I saw enough retired happy people. Lot of them were my father's friends and his church's members. After retiring they were able to dedicate time to pleasant activities as growing a vegetable and fruit garden, one of the best favourite third aged activities. But there were golden times, as my father's friends lived the economic boom during 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s. Now in my former country there are rumors the current generations won't retire, as social security is broken and not be able to pay pension any more.
In my current country it's all dependable. It depends on the area retired live, how many family members and friends a third aged retired has to sustain, the amount of their pension. The happiest retired people I know: they simply have to maintain themselves and household and can dedicate their free time to their favourite activities.
When you have plans for retirement and engage in pension scheme there is no doubt you will be happy but when you do not plan for your retirement then you will be sad.

The church is one factor with the happiness of the seniors. It is good to be a member of the church choir or some other religious organizations. In our religion we have the "couples for Christ" which members are married couples. Aside from prayers the group is also involved in social affairs and charitable works.

The church is one factor with the happiness of the seniors. It is good to be a member of the church choir or some other religious organizations. In our religion we have the "couples for Christ" which members are married couples. Aside from prayers the group is also involved in social affairs and charitable works.
most people that are retired that engage in pension scheme are normally happy because they already have good plan for their future,

Well there are some happy retired people and also there are lots of sad retired people so it can't be an objective thing as it would vary and be different in individuals

Some are happy while some are not. The key is planning for retirement as soon as possible. When you make adequate preparation, when the time comes, you will be fulfilled and happy.

Yes, I have seen some retire people happy. Most especially when the have save enough. They even do retirement service/celebration once they get retired.

Well truth be said retiring is another thing and being happy is another..for one to retire you need to plan while still on service and to be happy depends on the plans that one have set and achieved while on service in a nut shell you need maybe setup a busines that will keep you going even while you have retired and that would keep you happy and going

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Well some, not ask of them are actually happy because the amount of money they get during service is even more than there pension and their job during service might be less stressful so they which to continue.

Well some, not ask of them are actually happy because the amount of money they get during service is even more than there pension and their job during service might be less stressful so they which to continue.
Most people who are retired are not happy because they do not save up for their future but if you save up for your future by registering under a pension scheme you will definitely be happy.

We have some happy retired government officials and not civil servants that is over owed wages. I haven't seen any retired civil servants happy going out, cos of the low stipend they are offered every month after owing them for long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back