What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Happiness is relative, what makes someone happy may make another person unhappy. But as for retired people being happy, it still depends on how prepared they are during their service time

Some are happy with the pension they receive, apart from the fact that they no longer have the obligation to go to work daily. They can dedicate their time to their grandchildren, relatives, walk and rest. My mother who is retired enjoys a lot and spends a lot of time in her garden. She supports herself with the pensions she receives and the help of her children.
It all depends on what one defines as happiness.Some of the retirees often have a wellcut out plan even before their retirement,they set out some business for themself or go in for some course to enable them have a life after retirement.

It all depends on what one defines as happiness.Some of the retirees often have a wellcut out plan even before their retirement,they set out some business for themself or go in for some course to enable them have a life after retirement.
What can I tell you, my mom stopped working as an employee, but at the age she is now she is still active with different skills she developed in her life. Besides that, she benefits from her pensions that give her financial peace of mind.

What can I tell you, my mom stopped working as an employee, but at the age she is now she is still active with different skills she developed in her life. Besides that, she benefits from her pensions that give her financial peace of mind.
One of the things that active persons in the work force fear most is the period where they will no longer be going out to that job routine they have been used to for over sometime.Reason it is important for people to plan ahead by aquiring skill or gain experience by engaging in a side business before retirement.With that you would'nt feel the effect of retirement.

One of the things that active persons in the work force fear most is the period where they will no longer be going out to that job routine they have been used to for over sometime.Reason it is important for people to plan ahead by aquiring skill or gain experience by engaging in a side business before retirement.With that you would'nt feel the effect of retirement.
Yes, and I think that the great majority of the jublados go through that moment of feeling affected. There are many ways to avoid such a situation, as you describe having a side business. Learning a skill to develop along with your job and continue in retirement.

Of course there are a lot of people who are tired and very happy period this is because the planned their future very well and also saved enough for their pensions and others.

The real reason why a lot of people are afraid of retirement is because that they have not made any plans for their retirement which will put them in a frustrating situation when they leave work

The real reason why a lot of people are afraid of retirement is because that they have not made any plans for their retirement which will put them in a frustrating situation when they leave work
In this you are absolutely right, if there is no planning for retirement, it will be unfortunate for the person. Since reaching a certain age and not being able to enjoy your well-deserved rest, is as you say frustrating.

Exactly when people fail to plan when they employ making a lot of money believing that the money will keep flowing then they retire without having any back-up plan it's when they will grow old being sad.

Exactly when people fail to plan when they employ making a lot of money believing that the money will keep flowing then they retire without having any back-up plan it's when they will grow old being sad.
This is what usually happens when there is no future plan for retirement. Many people do not think about it, especially those who have an independent job, since workers for private companies or governmental entities have it more in mind.

There are so many things that can contributed to the happiness of a retiree. Some companies have a good retirement plan for their staff while some do not depending on your qualification and your level at the time of retirement. In my country, people that retire with higher level with the Federal government are mostly happy with their retirement benefits.

Actually there was a neighbour in my street who actually didn't make good plans for his retirement and he ended up being laid off as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and his family started suffering as a result of no retirement plans.

We have some happy retired government officials and not civil servants that is over owed wages. I haven't seen any retired civil servants happy going out, cos of the low stipend they are offered every month after owing them for long.
Most people who are retired are happy because they have your pension being set aside and you don't have to worry about what to eat or what to use to take care of yourself.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Well I think it has got to do with the plan you have in mind...a lot of people retires and immediately are already into a business while others need time to think about what they wanna do...so I think one just need a very solid plan

Most people who are retired are happy because they have your pension being set aside and you don't have to worry about what to eat or what to use to take care of yourself.
Yes, since they aren't thinking about much, just their feeding and health. I believe such low monthly stipend will be enough to solve their needs.

When it comes to retirement is all about planning and when you plan well about your retirement there is nothing that will make you not to be happy when you retire because everything must have been in place for retirement.

Well I know retired people who are very happy, they are into farming and they use that to pass time and work out. I think happiness is a state of mind, and it ultimately comes down to you.

Most people that I know that are retiree always look sad when I see them but talking to them is kind of fun but they will never tell you what's going on with them because they like to remain silent I guess.

Well I know retired people who are very happy, they are into farming and they use that to pass time and work out. I think happiness is a state of mind, and it ultimately comes down to you.

Personally, I believe that there is something that will make you to be happy and there will always be something that will make you to be sad, so in the station where by you are retiring poor, you are definitely going to be sad than someone that is retiring rich.

I believe that there is something that will make you happy and there will always be something that will make you sad, so in the station where you are retiring poor, you are going to be sad than someone that is retiring rich.
Whether we like it or not money is a huge deciding factor especially when it comes to happiness. Now if someone is retiring poor, the person won't be as happy as someone who is retiring rich

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back