What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Before retirement, one should prepare a good platform for oneself. After retirement, if you start doing the same work, then life begins to go well. We should not rely too much on salaries. Creating a good business for yourself should be our number one priority
I have seen people that retires happily while some are also not happy because they didnt plan ahead before retiring , their retirement money is not enough and it was spend unecesarilly.

Yeah, I have seen many people that want to retire from government services being more happy than I self. Up to an extent of doing celebration in there own town.

Not all are happy some are just living at the moment while some are just hanging because imagine some are using there money retirement fund to get a home while some use there funds to to get business set

Whether we like it or not money is a huge deciding factor especially when it comes to happiness. Now if someone is retiring poor, the person won't be as happy as someone who is retiring rich
Meaning for I know who are retired are happy if they really plan for their retirement and have good pension scheme the only ones who know happy are the ones who do not have pension scheme and did not have any plan for their retirement.

I've not seen some happy after retirement based on their achievements before retiring. While others aren't happy cos they didn't plan well, and their burden becomes heavier than their monthly salary.

I've not seen some happy after retirement based on their achievements before retiring. While others aren't happy cos they didn't plan well, and their burden becomes heavier than their monthly salary.
Normally I have seen some people happy after their retirement but some are not always happy based on the type of work they retired from, working as a messenger means you have a little entitlement after retirement.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Well I do know of two pensioners whom are both happy owing to the reason that they both used and spent their pension wisely though sometimes they feel sad occasionally as they still miss their jobs and what they do.

Well I do know of two pensioners whom are both happy owing to the reason that they both used and spent their pension wisely though sometimes they feel sad occasionally as they still miss their jobs and what they do.
Spending your pension wisely will make you a fulfil retired civil servant and also planning for your retirement is one of the best way to secure your retirement plan and fund.

From the few retirees that I have met, I have come to know to know that there is only happiness to those who plan their retirement others find it difficult at first for a couple months or years.

Normally I have seen some people happy after their retirement but some are not always happy based on the type of work they retired from, working as a messenger means you have a little entitlement after retirement.
Yes, some are happy and while some aren't cos of the calibre of gig they were doing before bowing it. Messenger job isn't rewarding during retirement cos its not a pensionable job.

Spending your pension wisely will make you a fulfilled as a happy retired civil servant and also thinking about what business to do before retiring is also the best way. For example opening a shop before retiring and boosting the shop with your retirement fund,

I have seen some happy and some not happy but mostly those that are not happy are the majority. So i began to check why some are happy and some not happy, i later realised that those that are happy plan for their retirement and those that are not happy have no plan for their retirement. So i think that is the reason.

I believe that retired people are happy. It is because they receive money every month without going to work everyday. My father is now retired. He receives a great amount of money from his pension every month. He could do everything he wants because of it.

As his child, I partake of his happiness when he buys something and share it with me and other family members. My father bought a brand new tractor for farming. He also redeemed our farm that leased for five years. Our daily needs are also taken cared through his monthly pension. He also used his money for medical needs of the family.

I pray for long life and good health of my dad. I hope he gets to enjoy the fruit of his labor. He worked as a government employee for 40 years. Its now time for him to relax and enjoy. I am so proud and happy for my dad.

I'll only be happy retiring when my targeted accomplishments is fulfilled. If i never fulfilled at least 60% of my dream investment before bowing out of retirement, will leave me with unending regret.

Meaning for I know those who are retired are happy if they plan for their retirement and have a good pension scheme the only ones who know happy are the ones who do not have a pension scheme and did not have any plan for their retirement.
True, people who have made plans for their retirement would retire happy, but then again, money can only be the source of happiness there is.

The civil servants I see here in my country are lamenting low income salaries which shows they aren't happy with such. Those who have other source of investment won't be affected for low pension stipend.

The civil servants I see here in my country are lamenting low income salaries which shows they aren't happy with such. Those who have other source of investment won't be affected for low pension stipend.
I don't see people that are written that happen especially people who engage in pension scheme they have nothing to worry about because they are future is already planned.

As it is with life, everyone feels differently from time to time. Some are happy with their benefits and some are not because they still feel they'll have to struggle to make ends meet even after retirement

It’s good to say and everybody want good things but you have to plan your way now with action not just by mouth.I know of many people that are happy after retirement and maybe those that are not happy you saw and just those that didn’t have any plan after retiring

Retirement should be fun filled . It's the time to relax and enjoy all you have laboured to acquire while in service. But it's a stressful situation for some retirees whose pension were not paid by the government appropriately

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back