What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

vest1992

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Before retirement, one should prepare a good platform for oneself. After retirement, if you start doing the same work, then life begins to go well. We should not rely too much on salaries. Creating a good business for yourself should be our number one priority

Some are happy with the pension they receive, apart from the fact that they no longer have the obligation to go to work daily. They can dedicate their time to their grandchildren, relatives, walk and rest. My mother who is retired enjoys a lot and spends a lot of time in her garden. She supports herself with the pensions she receives and the help of her children.

It also depends on the person, ofcourse that's what i want too. I want to have my own business and not be employed to make other people rich from my hardworks.
There's also a lot of people without either of those two, and even them i can that they are happy and contented with their life. So retired person with only a pension can live happy and comfortably with the help of their family :)

Retirement is a thing of joy, it means you've done your due diligence and now what to take a long time off work to rest and focus on other things. Some people even celebrate it in elaborate ways. So don't be scared, and don't be lazy too, be diligent at work, invest in other areas of your life so that you can have something to fall back on.

Hello, I know happy and unhappy retired people, the difference will be made first by their state of health and the other trades that she learned throughout her life, for example my grandmother, after her retirement she dedicated herself to painting in oils, an activity that not only entertains her and makes her happy, but also makes money out of her

it's true that people get shocked when they retire, but that's the beginning of a new life for them, they can do lot of activities that they never had time for in the past, they can engage in lot of interesting sports or even businesses, they can travel around the world if they can afford that

It depends. On the off chance that your job is a drudgery, at that point the probability of being upbeat when resigned is high. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you have a vocation which you love, retirement can be a significant test. I resigned two years prior, at 66, from a long term vocation that I truly cherished as a legal analyst. The principal year was troublesome as I missed my work, which was continually intriguing and mentally testing, enormously. I felt lost without my profession. Presently, after two years, I am subsiding into retirement and getting a charge out of it. I love the opportunity to do what I need, keeping occupied with doing different things and doing what's necessary counseling to get me animated mentally. I would alert anybody resigning from a profession that they appreciate to anticipate that the primary year should be somewhat unpleasant.

The people that are retiring in my own place at mostly happy simply because they are getting to old age and they are being free from the very tasking jobs they found themselves in when they were in their youth.

Some people happy and some got emotional when he leaves from job permanently because they engaged and friendly very much where they work and some thankful after retirement and want to start business.

Retirement is a happy thing, being retired is like to set someone free from prison, you will be free from bosses command, after retirement you can travel anywhere anytime you want because you are free

My father retired unhappy man, they forced him out of service to what I deemed early retirement. Even if he completed his 35 years maximum service years. I still feel he didn't retire at the point of retirement. He retired at the age of 58 years from service. He started teaching at the age of 23. Up till now the government have forgotten him, they don't want to even pay his pensions let alone gratuity.

I am one happy person when I retired because I will be spared from the heavy traffic on the road that is very stressful. With my finances my savings would be sufficient and my small pension can also help. My only problem is occupation so I am trying to work online just so I wouldn't be idle. With the house chores and errands I am also busy at times but having a job is different. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss my job maybe just my colleagues. Again, let me say that I am a happy retiree.

In the western world retired people are always happy as no one is owing them their pension, but over here in Africa reverse is actually the case as a lot of people haven't received their pension for more than 10 to 20 years and yet no hope is in place of this changing anytime soon.

Retired people who are able to receive their pensions as at when due are always happy ,because they will add the income from the pension to the money they make from their present business . The sad ones are those under corrupt government that dents them their pensions

The truth is that not everyone who is retired ends up happy... some are happy while some are not..... most people while they are still in service use up all their salaries they don't think about the future... they don't even save some to set up a business of their own or invest it in something that will yield in future when they are retired..... After a while when they have retired and realize that their pension is nothing to write home about, reality begins to dawn on them and they come to the fact that they have nothing to fall back on

I don't see the need for retired people to feel bad or surprise as every government workers must retired one day from duty, you must prepare yourself for retirement when you approach 60 years, retirement is not something to be sad about but should be something of joy for government to recognise you are a retired worker.

Most of the retired people I know are living as a middle class citizen so I don't see them as been happy or sad, they are mostly living their life with what ever comes their way and not on luxury lifestyle. If you want retire as a business man or woman, you need to work hard and Put in more effort on your business to earn more cash after your retirement

It all depends on what investment there have on ground before retirement. No one without any proper savings and business plan on ground retires happy. You discover they are the sad ones, who blame the government for their poverty. Those who utilize their salary in investing in some worthwhile business get to enjoy life even after retirement. Because they are doing something they love without no boss to push them around.

The truth is not all retired people are happy,there are those who are happy and those that aren't happy at all.
But here the thing is before you retire you should have a good investment or savings where you will be happy running your investments and businesses at the same and receiving your pension.
If you are well prepared,then you can retire any given time

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back