What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Actually, we can not deny the fact that some are very happy while some are not quite happy. This is because some of them have recieved the pension benefits and invested in something more profitable that earned them alot of income while others are not.

There are so many retiree that are happy in their retirement this is because they are able to pursue their passion which active working years have prevented them from doing. They have time more for family their spouse,children and grandchildren.

Considering the fact That once one finish working for the government,he won't be earning salary but pension,but still there are people who live happily because when they were working they save a lot of money which will sustain them after the work.

The prayer of many people is to see all our old and retired workers happy but unfortunately most of all our workers are being abandoned by the government while some died without getting their gratuity.

It also depends on the person, ofcourse that's what i want too. I want to have my own business and not be employed to make other people rich from my hardworks.
There's also a lot of people without either of those two, and even them i can that they are happy and contented with their life. So retired person with only a pension can live happy and comfortably with the help of their family

It also depends on the person, ofcourse that's what i want too. I want to have my own business and not be employed to make other people rich from my hardworks.
There's also a lot of people without either of those two, and even them i can that they are happy and contented with their life. So retired person with only a pension can live happy and comfortably with the help of their family :)
One of the things about those that have retire from active service is that,you will be the one to creat an atmosphere that will make you to be happy,irrespective of the amount that the person is earning as pension.

I have seen a lot of people who were very very happy as they were about retire and the even make plans of organising retirement party for themselves because they ended there working service well.

I have seen a few in my life, this is because it is only a few that take decision to intentionally plan thier life at retirement.
While others despite having a plan, are not been able to implement it due to the circumstances of life

Yes because most people I know after retirement, they using take some time to relax and visit other countries with beautiful sceneries

I have seen a lot of people who were very very happy as they were about retire and the even make plans of organising retirement party for themselves because they ended there working service well.
That is actually true,I have seen some myself and not only that,but also the ones that have actually done something good for themselves by estarblishing some sort of business on the side as they were working.

I think happiness depends on the choices you made in life. If you chose to live a happy life, you will experience happiness to old age. It also means eliminating financial suffering by making sure that you have saved enough or invested in something that gives you income at that age.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back