What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Most retired people I know are not living a happy life. They were disappointed with how things turned out, they were expecting to always receive their payment without any delay, but things didn't happen that way. It's best to plan out a business that you will do when you retire.

You can’t just have a happy retirement, you have to make it happen, so here are some tips towards that:
Start saving early and stick with it. This means getting a pension plan that works for you. You’re not going to work for life, so have a clear picture from the outset about how you’ll get on and keep living your best when you’re no longer working. That’s when you’re going to need money coming in for you on a regular basis so you can have a happy life and achieve the things you want to achieve.

So now is a great time to put some thought into this and decide how you’re going to get on when you retire and how much you’ll need to make it happen. Then talk to your pension firm about it and they’ll walk you through the whole thing.

Yes I have seen people happy retired. But most of these people made the investment while they were still working.

For one to be happy when retired, you have to plan yourself very well, plan your retirement age well.

Retirement for me is a time of rest and relaxation, it meant for you to go on vacation spend time with your family, invest in little things, eat healthy, go for exercise, worship God, reflect on your past, spend time with your grandchildren.

Lolz, I don't see anything wrong with people that have retired from work because retirement at old age should actually be a thing of Joy to some people but unfortunately a lot of people do not always like it because they cannot imagine themselves coming there to sit at home without having anything to do.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
I have seen quit a number of retired people not only been happy but very happy. My father is a retired personal and see him among others happy in retirement. How ever they are those who are not happy based on factors relating to their work or how they were retired and or their unpreparedness for retirement.
Retirement is a face of life and should be prepared for. When you prepare and expect retirement you Will be happy. Contentment is involved also knowing that life won't be like your working days.

i don't see much happily retired persons around me. The reason is not far fetched. they were supposed to be resting but actually it is then their hustle starts. The fear of unknown makes them to feel comfortable while working but upon retirement, the reality of their pension returns is that they can't provides for their daily needs and some are still paying rent.

Well I’ve seen a lot of retirees that are happy and I’ve seen a lot of them that lives on pension and find it hard to make a living. As for me, I’ll try my possible best to invest while I’m still in service, this way I’ll be able to earn a living aside my pension. It’s not always easy to change a way of living due to lack of funds.

I have seen and I've come across a lot of people that have retired and I can see from all indication that they don't have anything in them that make them unhappy ,just that they may not feel comfortable without engaging in anything but at least 90% of all retired people I have an idea of area very happy.

I don't know about others but the few people I know around me who are retired and very happy. For one to be truely happy I think there are many factors involved such as getting your gratuity or pension completely and regularly and also living comfortably that is having a house of your own.

There are people who retire happy and there are also people who retire unhappy. But in general context that should be something to be proud of. It saddens me when I see people retire after many years of service but they are unhappy and some of them die early after retirement.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Nope I haven't see those type of people almost every person wants that he will earn throughout his life but when the sepcific job he has to live then he will feel a bit sad or glommy but they have to live it because it is a rule of every company

Having lived a long life and worked for years in a particular company. That alone is enough reason to rejoice and celebrate your life. It is a thing of job to work for years without any issues and retire happily.

Have seen few retired persons happy that is because they wanted to retire at their best and appropriate time of age and they have invested a lot that will carry them till their dying day. Why some are not happy because they were forced to retire and they are not ready yet.

That depends on what drives your happiness as it's not certain for a person to be happy or either sad after retirement
Everything draws back to the steps taken when you were in active service. If a worker foresees a happy future after retirement he or she should be able to map out plans to see the happiness come through by establishing businesses and saving up for the raining days. You can't just relax without savings and establishing a business then in turn demand happiness after active service years it doesn't work that way.

It is not everyone that retired are happy and not all of them are sad. It depends on your retirement plan,if you have a very good retirement plan prior to your retirement let's say like 5 to 10 years that's working by the time you retired you already adjusted to your new system of life.

I have seen a lot of retirees that are very happy and living a fulfilled life and I have seen quite a number of them that their situation or condition is unpalatable.

It’s not clear what’s causing the dip in retirement satisfaction, but part of the problem might be the nature of retirement is changing, and it’s taking people’s expectations a while to catch up. Retirements can stretch for decades, health care costs are rising, and people are more likely to want to keep a foot in the working world rather than transitioning to a life of full-time leisure.

Salary work can not completely satisfy ones happiness even at the retirement age.
Am not really a fan of salary earners because no one can pay me and still give me the time I need on my own.
Most employer will use your skills and time and still sack or pay you off.

It's not right to left over your job for business purpose. If you have much confidence in yourself that you can run a business better then skip the job before retiring. But retirement has many advantages you get amount in lum sum and start any business easily.

we have our own perspective in life happiness is a state of mind, and as such depends on the types of emotional and cognitive patterns you have built within your mind (both conscious and subconscious patterns). It has little to do with power, status, money, or even personal love.We are about as happy as we DECIDE to be, and it primarily hinges on the kind of self-statements we make and what we tell ourselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back