What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Retirement is a bliss, it implies you've done your due tirelessness and now what to take quite a while off work to lay and spotlight on different things. A few people even praise it extravagantly. So don't be terrified, and don't be apathetic as well, be industrious grinding away, put resources into different aspects of your life with the goal that you can have something to depend on.

Most of the people I know that has retired from active sevice are not happy with their pension scheme at all. I strongly believe that it is up to the government to look at this issues affect pensioners in may ways
Post automatically merged:

Most of the people I know that has retired from active sevice are not happy with their pension scheme at all. I strongly believe that it is up to the government to look at this issues affect pensioners in may ways

Not all that retires are happy, before somebody reach the level of retirement he or she might have planned against it, but I have seen many people who are picking for retirement at times they fixed their names on compulsory retirement.
Post automatically merged:

Not all that retires are happy, before somebody reach the level of retirement he or she might have planned against it, but I have seen many people who are picking for retirement at times they fixed their names on compulsory retirement.

For a retiree to be happy, he either has an investment somewhere that he is counting on to fetch him money, or has already established a business for himself or getting funds from close family members and also through pension.
Having said all this, the best to rely on is the investment and the business set up. This will help sustain the person till death
Retirees are the most abandoned set of people in my country.
Some of them have never receive pension for more than five years now. A hungry man is an angry man. No joy for pensioners or retirees.
They are really suffering so much.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Happiness is free for anybody to get. Mind you, most of the people i have around me who have retired are living a purposeful life because they have planned their retirements while in service. I have also heard of some retirees who live a penetration life after retirement, obviously not happy.

Working and retiring supposed to be a thing of joy. But due to some reasons or the other some people suffer or struggle after retirement. Some of those things maybe poor planning on their own side. Another one could be the peanut given to them as pension in the case of some govt workers. So the best way to avoid this problems after retirement is to make proper planning for retirement while still serving and putting your salary into secure and long term investment.

Over here in my country many people that are retired are not happy but I don't really know why, as for me when I am up to 70, I will like to retire and spend time with my family members.

Over here in my country many people that are retired are not happy but I don't really know why, as for me when I am up to 70, I will like to retire and spend time with my family members.
Laughs. They aren't happy at all cos of their low earning, they're just earning peanuts compared to what other developed countries are paying their civil servants.

I have seen so many people who have retired that I happy this is because they made the right plans before retirement from your job. We made plans like starting up businesses which they rely on after there retirement .

I am retired and I can say that I am happy not only financially but also with my family. We have our own home in a middle class village and also our other necessities like 2 cars. My savings are still not complete to afford me to achieve my dream farm but maybe in 2 years time I can retire in the countryside. The internet is a gift from the heavens for a retired person like me.

I have seen some pensioners that are living very happy with their pension and also seen some that are not happy with it. All dependent on what manner of responsibility they still bear after retirement.

Working and retiring supposed to be a thing of joy. But due to some reasons or the other some people suffer or struggle after retirement. Some of those things maybe poor planning on their own side. Another one could be the peanut given to them as pension in the case of some govt workers. So the best way to avoid this problems after retirement is to make proper planning for retirement while still serving and putting your salary into secure and long term investment.
People who are reire are happy when they plan and make the right decision by using the pension scheme this makes them happy because they have nothing to worry about after retirement.

I am retired and I can say that I am happy not only financially but also with my family. We have our own home in a middle class village and also our other necessities like 2 cars. My savings are still not complete to afford me to achieve my dream farm but maybe in 2 years time I can retire in the countryside. The internet is a gift from the heavens for a retired person like me.
Fantastic, that you're happy as a retired civil servant. I'm still waiting to hear from @Sprite1950, who is retired to say her own version, if she's happy or not. My father is retired but not happy with his low salary level as a retiree. But his real estate property is given him more passive income than the monthly stipend paid to him as a retiree.

Concerning if i see people that are retired happy. Well, I believe people who have made plans before retirement and has a business running apart from their salaries should be happy after retirement because they will have enough time for their business and also for themselves

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Yes there are retired people that are happy and that's 20% of All the retired people while the other 80% retired civil servant are struggling to survive, because they are earning peanuts.

The people they I see always happy on the categories of the retirees are the ones that retired from higher grade level in service. They are much happier because their take home monthly pension is able to sustain them most of the time

In this case it depends on the country of their origin or of were they retire but in most third world countries like in Africa it also depends on who you know and what you have but most of them are lavishing In poverty.

Both my parents are retired and happy although given the many years of being active, they get bored sometimes. However, they have found other less stressful things to do to keep the boredom at bay.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back