What's new

Do you see people that are retired happy ?

Its not all, some are happy and some are not happy, the categories of people that are happy are the ones that have plans on their pension. So they know what to do but the categories of people that are not happy are the ones that don't know what to do when they retire, Moroever i usually see people that are happy with their retirement.

Retirement is a thing of joy, it means you've done your due diligence and now what to take a long time off work to rest and focus on other things. Some people even celebrate it in elaborate ways.

If I am to judge it with the situation of the country over here I will say majority of them are not very happy. the reason is that most majority of them are used to being associated with lots people in the workplace. Loneliness is the first battle they are going to be with. The next premier results of the pensioners are being hold of their gratuity. today we need to engage in constant battle with the government before they can get back their pension. So I'll see you over here they're not happy.

The difference will be made first by their state of health and the other trades that she learned throughout her life, for example my grandmother, after her retirement she dedicated herself to painting in oils, an activity that not only entertains her and makes her happy, but also makes money out of it.

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the s

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Yes I have seen some happy retired persons both government and private workers also self employed. It all depends on what you can put on ground and how you are able to manage them.
Post automatically merged:

I am actually wondering if the people you know are retired are actually happy with what they are doing, with the time they are investing in their activities. I am asking and wondering in the same time because I want to do different stuff than them, I want to retire earlier but not on a pension but on my own business salary, wouldn t you want the same?
Yes I have seen some happy retired persons both government and private workers also self employed. It all depends on what you can put on ground and how you are able to manage them.

Someone who is retired from work is naturally supposed to be happy but reverse is the case for the retirees in some of the African countries. If you are retired and get all the benefits due to your retirement, there is nothing that will make you not to be happy but if after many years of your retirement you're still expecting your employer to pay your due benefits, one can't be happy. If you see many retirees from the developed countries where things are really working well, you will notice a kind of joy and comfort in them but here in Africa your struggle just started.

It depends how you plan yourself before retiring, My father is a living witness, he already built two houses before he retired and he already rented a store in which he opened a building material shop, And he also has a farm, so immediately he got his gratuity, he stocked his store with building materials, and now he's enjoying his retirement and living fine.

Yah! having a small families retired people are happy with it, because they have not bunch to spent they have less daily or monthly domestically expenses that's why they are living their life happily.

what I have observed about retires is that, it is very important to start planning before your exit.majority of them are very happy and coupled with their pension that comes regularly, they wouldn't stress themselves that much any more on work,all they have to do is to put their time in their business and this will be at their own convenience.

Happiness is relative, but for a retiree that utilizes the money gotten from the many years of services and was productive and successful with whichever venture chosen, then that retiree should be happy and comfortable for the rest of his life.

Those that have planned for it have retired happily ever after. Retirement is a life free of stress, to do whatever you want. If one does plan for it and the plan has come to fruition, the retirement is a thing of joy but if it is gone otherwise then after retirement one may need to make ends meet and survive old age.

Those who utilize their salary in investing in some worthwhile business get to enjoy life even after retirement. Because they are doing something they love without no boss to push them around.

In Nigeria most retired workers die of hypertension stroke because of neglect by Government and due to low income in this period many of them can not Carter for there needs

This is a very wonderful question, the reality is retired people should be happy for the fact that they are aware they will be resting after years of struggles, but the truth is it is only those where retirees are well treated that will be happy, some other countries offers little or nothing to their retirees how do you expect them to be happy?

Yes, especially those that retire at a top management position in the company they worked for. Imagine getting a good amount from your pension every month. That how to enjoy retirement. Sometimes, they also begin to venture into other businesses too.

Some are pleased, while others are utterly unhappy. According to some people, in pre-retirement planning, what divides happy retirees from unhappy ones comes down to getting a few things right. Financial advisors claim that happily retired customers are financially secure and have properly prepared their retirement and thought out

Yes, many people are happy after retirement because we know when a worker retired from job, he has many experience and pension. He start any business with pension and when he retired he is on 55 age. He cannot do work more quickly as compared to new one.

My mother had to retire early because of government policy that she and her colleagues at the time felt wouldn't be favorable to them. She retired after 30years of service. They can look back now and be happy that they made the right decision because their suspicion was affirmed but at the time of retirement, they were not so happy.

Happiness is a personal thing, we are expected to create our own happiness. Having said that, when you look at retirees you will notice that the ones that have other means of income apart from their monthly pension are happier, compared to those that just depends on monthly pension only.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back